Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PROPOSAL] Mage Guild Operations

MageGuildOperationsLogo_zpsf8e4eaf5.png
"Sorcery, the true type of Force!"
MGOOperations_zps036b613c.png
(credit: hungwert)​
Mage Guild Operations
Mage Guild Operations is one of the 3 main forces of the Council of Sorcery and is, judging by official recordings, a company which makes Magick-related items, but in fact, it is a lot more than just a company as behind the name and concept, there is a group of mostly Dark-sided magi who try to spread the ways of Magick.​
Mage Guild Magi (or simply Sorcerers) can be Light-sided, Dark-sided, Neutral, Rogue or whatever else they want to be as long as they follow the ideals of the Council they are a member of, and are known for seeking more and more knowledge of different kinds of Magicks, including, but not limited to, Sith Magic, Dathomir Magic, Illusions.​
Mage Guild Operations is not only a group of scholars, but also of powerful warriors who may be as aggressive as every other group in the galaxy. Even though they not have to fight with others, some Sorcerers still decided to do that, and are actually allowed to do that.​
Even though this group of the Council of Sorcery is made more for Force-Sensitive members of the faction, everybody can join as long as they seek to find and give more and more knowledge of the secrets of Sorcery.​
Mage Guild Operations is mostly for Sorcerers and Sorceresses, but will take in every member who wants to work with magi.
Main Goals & Jobs of Sorcerers
- Guiding the Council of Sorcery's training. -​
- Searching for more knowledge of all kinds of Sorcery. -​
- Discovering and making new kinds of Magick for use by members of the CoS. -​
- Working on making new technology for the Council of Sorcery. -​
MGOHQs_zpsb9f2da0f.png
(credit: AdamPaquette)​
Overall Life & Training
Tower of Knowledge, the HQ of Mage Guild Operations, stands tall on the mountainous polar areas of Zahat'n'ira, and its overground ideas are used purely for the company's jobs. Meanwhile, in the underground areas, the Sorcerers of the Council of Sorcery work towards their own ideals.​
What do the magi do every day? Well, their daily life is quite strict: they have to wake up at seven o'clock in the morning, then have breakfast and other kinds of morning business, then some sessions of training/teaching and after that, working towards the good of the galaxy (spreading the ways of Sorcery).​
The Rank Progression of Sorcerers is just like the Council of Sorcery's own progression: a simple three-step one. Yet it's a bit different from other factions' ranking. Getting from one rank to another is quite difficult as Sorcery is rarer and far more difficult to master than any other kind of Force usage. The most important requirements are learning the overall Force usage, studying Sorcery, and aiding the faction.​
Mage Guild Operations Magi don't have their own code, just like the Council of Sorcery itself, but they are guided by their true rulebook which is currently being worked on by the Sorcerers of MGO.​
MGOScholar_zps274e2ec1.png
Sorcerers are not known for going to war as a faction, but more as individuals or small groups. Mostly, every member wears any kind of armour they want to. Unlike other main forces of the CoS, they are not that disciplined. However, Sorcerers are known for preferring Force usage over any kind of weapon. Otherwise, quite unique variations of lightsabers can be found amongst the members of MGO.​
Sorcerer Rank Progression
From Highest to Lowest
HeadScholar_zps2ff85136.png
the Leader of MGO
[member="Morna Imura"]​
3-Spellmaster_zpsc97b46de.png
-​
2-Mage_zps94c10a72.png
[member="Darth Banshee"]​
1-Potential_zps3517ed66.png
-
JOIN US TODAY! (link will come soon)
Scholar Image credit: AnjaDiPaolo
MageGuild_zps32bd5a05.png

Just like the previous proposal, this is a WIP and can be edited when needed.

And I would like to hear your opinion about it, just like I want to hear your opinion about the other proposals (the third one will come soon).

Lord Eclipsion said:
[member=Maria Zambrano]

I just feel downright bad knowing the fact that I'm a knight, while the person with 2000 posts is a apprentice! Also, thanks!
To be honest, I was a Sith Lord. But then I swapped my characters and the Sith Lord one (which was my main) became a sub-account. Posts weren't transferred, so everything I had posted with my previous main still remained like they had been posted by this character. That's why I have 2000 posts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom