Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposal - Charros IV Hex Dom

If you're alright with it, then I'd like to get a new dominion going, in the Charros IV hex we recently lost. Something to do as an alternate to the invasion coming in a few days. Given the developments in the previous invasion and the new focus on story for dominions, I think this area provides some great potential for storytelling. As the GE seems to want to get froggy with the SJO as of late, we could invite them and potentially some other DSers to collaborate as controlled opposition.

I can get this Dom going today or tomorrow.

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Arisa Yune"] I'm all for collaboration and peaceful writing if the GE wishes.

I just don't know how people will go with the invasion on the horizon - then again, I will not push anyone to write in any invasion/dom/skirmish they don't feel up to.

BUT I will encourage those who do, so as long as that is made clear, then go for it.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] I definitely considered that, but the way new dominions are judged, they can be written more organically like any old faction thread now, except you get rewarded with a blob on the map at the end. I fully expect posting to slow down during the time of the invasion and the coming site event, though I think it's good to have some other things up to keep our attention from being sapped by one thing.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[member="Arisa Yune"], [member="Stephanie Swail"]

Reading this I had a thought. I had a thought where Allana had covertly hired some mercs to hunt down some GE collaborators at Charros IV. Why would she do this covertly? Well such an act is an open aggressive move on GE. Allana represents the Rainbow Crown. To do this openly could open warfare upon the people of the Hapes Consortium. Not to mention subtly using mercs opens the door for intrigue and obfuscated brutality.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Allana Badeaux"] Well it's certainly an idea - as long as it's all for your Hapes Consotrium and not linked to the Silvers to bring yet more trouble on our heads, go for it!

If you need help, or want a writer to fuel your story, let me know! Certainly sounds a plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom