Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotions

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Didn't see a thread for it yet, so here it is.

[member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] is hereby promoted to Knight. Done a lot as an apprentice, large amount of threads and has the OOC mentality that one needs.

When anyone is eligable for a promotion it will be announced here.

Wreck 'em.

[member="Perla Pirjo"] has been working hard not only as a character but a member of this faction. Her attitude has been one I could describe as helpful, open-minded, and enjoyable; and as a character Perla has done quite a lot... I mean, taming a Rancor? Not many people do that.

Feel free to use this as proof of promotion, our latest Spellweaver :)

Thank you so much! [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I will wear the badge with pride.

sally-field-oscar-speechh-o.gif

I am promoting [member="Boo Chiyo"] from Initiate to Spellweaver for his accomplished threads, talented writing, and excellent character development. So far Boo has been one of the most interesting characters I've had the pleasure of roleplaying with and I"m sure others feel the same way.

Feel free to use this as proof when requesting your new rank, congratulations.

I happy to announce another promotion to Knight.

[member="Kuryr"] has been an influential member of this community and our faction. He's participated in several dominions, skirmishes, and various other threads helping push activity within several major factions and promoting creativity in storylines of those he has written with. Not to mention his general attitude shows many rare qualities. He's optimistic, clever, and always willing to help.

I see no reason that he should not be promoted. You may use this as proof when requesting your rank.

For his efforts in helping our faction move along, wonderful character concept (another Zambrano...*grumbles*), and generally well-meaning and energetic attitude--not to mention development--I am promoting [member="Enoch Zambrano"] to Sith Knight as his OOC master.

You may use this as proof of your promotion.

Good luck, and may the Gods favour you!

I am promoting [member="Evor"] to Sith Knight, formerly known as Logan of Little Coruscant he was formerly the VP Of the Red Ravens and apprentice to [member=Reverance] during his time with the One Sith. Evor's writer is someone who although recently was on a long-term LOA, has always been willing to help out and is someone who can lead when needed.

You may use this as proof of your promotion when requesting the new tag.

[member="Ebon"]'s activity is something that should be recognized, his efforts have helped contribute to faction growth within the last week. As well, his roleplay and character development have been substantial for anyone worthy of the rank.

For this, I'm promoting him the Sith knight.

You may use this as proof of your promotion when requesting the tag.

[member="Talos Rygat"] has been with us for a long long time, and has trained with a number of our members multiple times. Although more activity could be desired, I don't want to see this character discouraged.

Therefore, as your OOC master, I am promoting you to Knight level.

Congratulations, you may use this to get your new tag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom