Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Well this has been a long time coming people, for hard work and all that jazz. For doing so much for the Galactic empire as a member and admin. I am exorcising my ability as one of the momentary masters of [member="Alva Calvarona"] to promote her to the rank of knight. You can earned it many times over sweetie.

*swats at [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]*

You don't handwave promotions. You nominate people and I or another admin reviews the situation and approves the individual or asks for one or two additional threads before approval.

That being said, [member="Alva Calvarona"] is a hard working member of the Galactic Empire, and the Imperial Remnant that came before. She's been in quite nearly every single thread and has busted her backside IC and OOC for the faction. She should have been made a Knight long before we made the switch from IR to GE.

Also, I saw those threads where you beat two different Sith Knights in the Tournament of the Gods.
If anything is going to get you approved for a promotion, winning a PVP duel with someone of a higher FU rank is going to be it.

So congratulations Alva. Your rank-up is approved.

*wonders off to find site admin to make it official*

Congratulations, when the chick is cast from the best it must rise to the occasion or falter. You have risen on the winds of victory and soared into your post as a champion of valor. Fly steadily into the sunset eager for the rise, but always remember that those who fly to close to the sun are destined to fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom