Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Promises of Rescue?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He blinked in surprise, the voice in his mind seemingly coming from the creature before him. Well that's new... Alisteri was quick to regain his composure and shake his head in response to the question. "I'm afraid no-" His response was interrupted though, his gaze shifting to the other new guest. "Ah, Ms. The Battalion. I apologize for not greeting you when you left your ship."

The masked Sith returned the bow, raising an eyebrow at the sight of the droids and crates behind her.

Oh...well that's interesting... There was a pause as he glanced over the weapons and supplies, a small glint in his eye at the sight of them. What I would give to have had some of this during the war. "Why yes, those would be very useful! I trust you'll want some form of compensation for all of these supplies? I can get my crew to handle the repairs themselves if it would lower the cost."

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri The Battalion The Battalion

Kai didn’t bother to hide his disappointment. No other Sithspawn? Then there wasn’t much point in them coming aboard… unless they were going to defeat the Sith in battle, and Kai hardly felt prepared enough for that.

A woman entered not long after, flanked by skeletal droids who carried crates full of weapons and other equipment. She presented the items as gifts in exchange for repairs to her ship…

Finally, Kai sensed the arrival of Damsy. She stood beside him, but didn’t say anything. Did that mean he was supposed to talk? Or… what was he supposed to do?

Why were they here again?

<Damsy, what should we do?> he asked, aiming his telepathy so that only she could hear it. Evidently the irony of him asking what they should do, when he was the one who suggested this little excursion in the first place, was lost on him. <Should we just... get to the fight already?>

"No charge..." The Battalion said to Darth Strosius Darth Strosius . "This is on The Black Knight's tab. The Droids are perfectly able to assist your crew in the repairs. Besides, with them helping you, you'll likely get it done twice as fast."

"Just show us where the problem areas are and we'll get to it..." A Model 1 called out from behind.

The Battalion observed Damsy Callat Damsy Callat and Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri with increasing interest. They felt uncertain in the Force. Like...almost like someone who had bitten off more than they could chew.

"Lord Haxim, these individuals...are they assisting you also? They seem..."

The Battalion's flesh shuddered everywhere in a disgusting manner as she sensed them out.

"Interesting..." she noted idly...

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The arrival of a new figure from the same ship as the Sithspawn didn't go unnoticed, Alisteri giving the woman a nod of acknowledgement before his attention returned to his other new guest. The Black Knight eh? Something to research later then... His gaze ran over the droids in question, nodding with the assessment from The Battalion The Battalion . While he did have full faith in his crew, they only had a couple proper engineers and maintenance workers among them.

"Head to the bridge, if you wouldn't mind." He spoke to the Model 1, gesturing behind himself and down the hall. "The captain and crew there can give you accurate scans of our...shall we say 'problem areas' around the ship." The masked Sith had little experience with Droids himself, but he trusted that they could get the job done.

His attention quickly returned to his organic guests though at the question. "Just Haxim is fine, Acolyte Haxim if you wish to use honorifics." Alisteri looked over the pair in question, both Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri and the newest arrival Damsy Callat Damsy Callat . "For the moment they are my guests the same as you, what they do with their time here is up to them." He could only really offer a small shrug. They were certainly...interesting, and that was saying the least of course.

Whether they could be trusted was another matter, but for the moment he was satisfied with keeping an eye on them himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom