Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Prolouge" for my first Character

Okay, so I've come up with the idea to introduce my character by going through his adventures in the Sith academy. I'm thinking he could start off at the age of say, 16, and then build up to him graduating two or three years later, and changing over time. To make this work, I'd need some other characters to drop in. I'm not sure whether it's a thing here to create "throwaway" characters for cases such as this, but if anyone would like to join in, that would be awesome. You could RP as an academy adversary, or possibly an overseer who can set challenges. You could even drop in and somehow tie in your main character if you like. Sorry if this is all unfeasible--I'm not completely sure of how things work around here yet.

So, the plan is to start out with him as sort of a fairly innocent soul and slowly develop into a cunning, calculating character. The idea is he's not very physically strong, so he has to use his wits to survive, which will be one of his main traits once he finally joins the RP properly in the present day. He may have one or two "friends" at the academy, but not many, and the enemies have to far outweigh them to properly develop his character.

After this, I'm either going to have him make a break for it and become a freelancer of sorts or keep him with the Sith. As such, I'm not going to put out the request for somebody to curb my noobness and become my master just yet, but it's a possibility I will need one. It would be good if any future master could meet him at some point in this thread, but again, this is undecided yet.

So, hopefully this can be a bit of fun for everybody. So, would anybody be interested in joining my little "prologue?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom