Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project X

Project X

P
NAME: Real Name Unknown. Subject Name: X. Preferred Name: X
Alter Ego: Project
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human/Cyborg (cybernetic implants)
HEIGHT: 6 Feet 7 Inches
WEIGHT: 145 Pounds (without armor) With armor is 321 Pounds
EYES: Left Red Right Blue (right eye was cybernetic implant)
HAIR: None
SKIN: Pale White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: X has enhanced strength due to his implants. He is highly skilled with a lightsaber and can extensively use the environment around him to his advantage. He is a master strategist and can use long range rifles (snipers).
Weaknesses: What he has in strength, he lacks in endurance. He can't run and jump like most force sensitives. His cybernetics make it hard to connect with the force rendering any force abilities (with the exception of telekinesis useless. He is also very cocky and doesn't know when to stop talking. X also suffers from schizophrenia and has a darker side he calls Project.

SHIP:
No

BIOGRAPHY:
Project X was a failed experiment by a splinter group of Mandalorians. They had attempted to harness the force and create a super soldier. They had kidnapped X from birth, hence him not knowing his name. He was dubbed Project Xeno and quickly undertook the nickname Project X. At the age of six X died of heart failure. The splinter group was able to revive him by implanting him with cybernetics that enhanced heart strength. When he was eight his arms were removed and replaced with robotic arms, enhancing his physical strength The reasons for the removal of the human arms are still unknown. The last implant he received was when he was fourteen. He had been injured in the eye during a training simulation and had a new eye put into place. The new eye allows him to select targets, simulate scenarios, and act as a HUB. At fifteen, the Mandalorians turned him over to the Jedi Order, telling them he was a force sensitive and couldn't be taken care of on Mandalore. He trained with the Jedi for a year. After a year of training, he was tasked with wiping out the Mandalorian group who raised him. Upon receiving the orders, he betrayed his master and fled to Korriban where he began training under the Sith. The Sith, although twisted, taught him how to control his powers more and use them to his full potential, unlike the Jedi who kept him under check. He stayed with the Sith until he was nineteen before he left the order. He claimed the order to be corrupted and sought to find someone who would help him end the corruption. He now is a bounty hunter for the Hutts.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

I just added one other weakness and fact. X suffers schizophrenia and has an evil alter ego named Project. So his name is X while the evil side is Project.

Project X

P
Sorry boys. I'm freelance. I am considering the Rebel Alliance but I have decided to be my own faction. The more the enemies the more the fun.

Freelancer you say? As in project Freelancer or just... freelancer.... cuz I'm making a faction called the Freelancer project full of genetically/cybernetically altered troopers with battlesuits equipt with advanced combat A.I. and an armor enhancement. Lol, but yeah it is only wishful thinking, I already know your response...at least I think I do.

Okay, i think you were the last of the five. Jesus If all i had to say was free tech and super soldiers I'd have done it a long time ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom