Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project: Star Wars Chaos Fact File

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
Hey all,

So now holidays and assorted other commitments are coming to an end, I have a fair bit extra time. I figured rather then doing a zillion role plays at once, to instead make a fact file for this community. It would be pretty similar in regards to overall how it works to the original star wars fact files. Instead it has content entirely based upon this community rather then the entire star wars universe. Now this would be a fairly massive project and I was curious on what your (the communities) opinions on this would be. Now of course I can't do this all by myself, so I'd love to have people help me if they are up for this. After I get some feedback and if all goes well I was going to create a faction so to make things easier for the team.

Opinions?

Edit: Note this is not official, this is done for us, by us. No staff will be involved unless they desire too.

Ooh, I'd love to help out. Although I'm not exactly a historian, I have some decent free time to write about what goes on in the galaxy. Personally, I'd like some way to find out about events and history and stuff without having to dig around too much.

[member="Lokthra Dawning"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom