Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready For Judge Project Herald

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
tGunBb3.gif

"First, we taught them how to be silent. Then we taught them how to be Heralds."​
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To document the generations of the Heralds project
  • Image Credit: Halo 5
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Project herald
  • Format: Data entries in records for files.
  • Distribution: Rare
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: Created by Krass as a framework and one of the few things documenting what can be questionable from her. THe largely lightside fanatic of a jedi master serves to a zealot like level making tools to sunder the darkside.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
FORMAT INFORMATION
Presented as a data entry in the computers and for superiors of Krass. her notes and information

CONTENT INFORMATION
Overview: While created by myself there was many other groups who established that beginnings of the Heralds... Arkanians were some of the first to genetically tinker with beings and augmentation. Then the research was improved upon for the Czars and Empires attempts to make super soldierss. Myself have only really experimented on what can best be used for the Heralds and how to handle them.

First Generation: Not prototypes per say but building off of the Arkanians with their cybernetics and genetic manipulation. We were able to find research into the genome of different species that they have experimented on over the centuries. It was largely beneficial to survival and seeing what can be done if largely unethical... there is a dangerou of morals with using the research... they are arrogant but they have learned a great deal that comes to things like frostbite and exposure.

Second Generation: Arguably more dangerous, the short lived resurgent Atrisian empire under Akio created the Czar... utilizing much more augmentation in the creation and turning them into super soldiers... where genetically augmented beings by the arkanians could be beneficial to survival.. the Czars were meant to be tools of war but it was much more expensive, much more dangerous in the procedures.

Third Generation: My heralds the pinnacle of creation when it comes to training and augmentation. Combining physical, mental and bio-organic augmentation to their bodies with hardware in the form of armor that is superior to anything we have been able to observe. The first generation are soldiers.. ones who have trained and benefit greatly from the work... the second generation was actually taken early on and technically before the first class... Children of the wars... those who have suffered at the hands of darksiders aand want to make things right in the galaxy. Their young minds are more open to indoctrination and bodies open to augmentations.

Closing: There is not much to be said... I doubt many will read this.. I am unsure how I will be judged but I did what was needed to ensure the light thrives... soldiers so dedicated to the lightside and the ideals of the jedi that they will always spread and train it. We have worked to create improved upon designs and make the augmentations better then what others in the galaxy have. Hardware and armor that is superior and stronger then what will be felt. My heralds are the height of what a species can achieve and are still able to grow as their bodies will be preserved much longer then other soldiers without the wear and tear.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The heralds were a years long project using science, force enhancement and advanced research into just about all fields of study when it came to development. Krass along with the jedi created the super soldiers who would become servants and warriors of the lightside of the force.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom