Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Project HAPLO - Ranger-type Modular Weapons System

Status
Not open for further replies.
image2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: CIS
  • Affiliation: Dauntless Commandos, CIS
  • Model: Ranger-type Modular Weapons System
  • Modularity: Yes; a variety of attachments come standard with the weapon, from scopes, stocks, suppressors, and the like, in addition to simple parts.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Blaster components, durasteel, coolant, etc.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster rifle
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Standard model holds 400 shots.
  • Reload Speed: Fast
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: High
  • Stopping Power: Average
  • Recoil: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Easy Modularity System
  • Attachments
  • HUD integration
  • Ammunition indicator

STRENGTHS

• Speed: High rate of fire, a large magazine and a quick reload time basically means a constant hail of blaster bolts coming from the 117th Legion.
  • Modularity: The Ranger is easily stored, transported, and put together due to its simple design. Parts can be easily replaced if damaged and minor upgrades can be made.
  • Attachments: The sheer variety of attachments and additional parts that come with the Ranger gives it a high degree of adaptability in combat situations and overall. You only need one gun, but you’ve got hundreds of options.

WEAKNESSES

• Vanilla: There’s basically nothing cool about the base weapon. It’s reliable, but a lack of specialization or particularly notable features probably puts it below some other weapons.
  • Overheat: The Ranger can overheat after sustained firing without pausing to cool down or properly using the coolant injector.

DESCRIPTION

Soldiers are simple folk. Go where they order you, stick to what you know, keep your weapon clean, don’t die. The Dauntless are no different -- get to ground, stay shelled up, keep moving, don’t die. Simplicity was the focus around the design of Project HAPLO, and thus the primary weapon of the Dauntless is as simple as the folk who wield it. Most of them, at least.

Hi [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]!

SO this is a solid little sub here, and I only really have some administrative points to cover with you before I can go ahead and submit it.

Kelsie Sylvan said:
Manufacturer: CIS
You need to link the the manufacturer, in this case you could link to the CIS faction front page.

Kelsie Sylvan said:
Material: Blaster components, durasteel, coolant, etc.
The factory does need named materials to be linked to a submission or wookiepedia page.

These are only small things, but if you could tag me back once you've adjusted the submission I'll be happy to approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom