Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
((This is only the outline for the program in which VERA is. It’s saved on a data chip that is then inserted into one of any of her forms.))

___________________________________________________________________​​

INITIATING START UP SEQUENCE

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL

FULL SYSTEM SCAN BEGINNING

PROGRAM ALFA INDIA VICTOR ECHO ROMEO ALFA 69 ( AI VERA 69 [[[Vega’s Engineered Robotic Acolyte]]] )

DO YOU WISH TO PROCEED WITH PROGRAMMING [[[user no. Vega4021]]]

Y/N

Y CONTINUE

UPLOADING INITIAL PERSONALITY PROGRAM

MANUFACTORER INPUT REQUIRED
[[[Vega4021: I’ve decided after conducting several personality experiments on VERA that it wasn’t wise to program complete narcissism within her personality database, as prolonged exposure would fault her loyalty and independence. A more laid back personality has been installed. She’s responding well so far, displaying more loyalty and acceptance to her new personality than I expected. It’s almost as if she’s a conscious being.
So far, VERA is showing brilliant adaption to her new personality; she’s calm, laid back, loyal, and can sometimes be something of amusement. She’s programmed to think for herself to some extent, giving her far more freedom and ability to handle situations when out of my presence. In civilization, she can choose how to adapt her personality to her surroundings to handle situations as they are, including being aggressive and responsible for her wellbeing. Just to fit in, I’ve installed a sense of conscience so she knows not to step too far from her boundaries and make a show of herself. Hah, this must be how gods feel. Personality will continue to adapt throughout her experiences in the galaxy. She also has an additional program allowing her to learn from her actions and take into consideration the consequences of certain reactions to certain stimuli, on herself and her surroundings (both environmental and physical).]]]

RECOGNIZING WEAKNESSES

MANUFACTURER INPUT REQUIRED
[[[Vega4021: The most important note to mention before explaining any of the strengths and weaknesses is that this description is only for the preinstalled programs. All of her forms, documented elsewhere, have the same weaponry and bodily functions.
I’ve acknowledged Vera’s weaknesses after testing her against previously failed synthetics that displayed too much aggression. The following appear to be her faults that I cannot otherwise improve.
Vera’s internal circuitry appears to overheat when she is exposed to intense heat. Smoke begun to seep from her internal structure when her outer materials endured too much of it, forcing her to go into emergency shutdown. I’ve installed a cooling system to help her cool down but the second fault below instigates upon activation.
Once the cooling system has been activated, VERA cannot utilize preinstalled defensive systems due to a reroute of power. Therefore, upon her systems overheating, she renders herself defenceless until systems are fully cooled to an optimum temperature.
She has also displayed a severe reaction to large electromagnetic waves; while small waves show minimal effects, anything too large is enough to render her powerless.
One other item worth mentioning is that her primary source of energy comes from solar power, which usually isn’t a problem but prolonged lengths of time without exposure to UV rays from either a sun or a similar power source can leave her powerless. Battery life – one linear month from full charge. ]]]

RECOGNIZING STRENGTHS AND INSTALLATIONS​

MANUFCATURER INPUT REQUIRED

[[[Vega4021: Despite these failed efforts and attempts to secure her stability, there has been some breakthroughs in what defensive installations she can possess. I’ve listed what her recognized strengths are in the following.
HYPERSENSITIVE MAGNETIC INSTALLATIONS: I’m quite proud of this installation. Behind the material of her supposed palms lie a hypersensitive magnet installed on each hand. These are highly beneficial instalments, allowing her to pull magnetic materials to her grasp which weigh almost twice as her! I’ve soon come to realise this can be highly useful against the Jedi and those skilled with a lightsaber. Weapons fall under the category of victims to these magnets as well. The magnetic force is so strong it can cause to the targeted magnetic material to collapse upon itself, shattering in her grasp. It can also be reversed, allowing her to reject certain magnetic items.
PROJECTILE WEAPONRY INSTALLATIONS: The first instalment of weaponry I made was with the remnants of old droid weaponry from the Separatists, accompanied with a few adaptations of my own to keep it up with the times. Behind the bottom of her left wrist lies all the components of a laser pistol, which she can summon and automatically construct in a matter of six seconds, according to my records. The gun can fire both single and automatic laser rounds, as well as firing electroshock lasers to stun her opponent. Both incendiary and cryo adaptions for the installed gun have been supplied for her as well. The second weapon I manufactured for VERA is set within the top of her right wrist. Another projectile weapon, though inside this wrist lies the components of a laser rifle, armed with the same capabilities and ammunition of her laser pistol. However, I didn’t think this to be enough for a rifle, so I’ve accompanied the gun with a heat-seeking scope and grenades with a little combination of my own. Below the rifle rests a second barrel which can fire what appears to be smoke grenades. However, these grenades upon detonation are also stocked with cosmic radiation, exposing her foe to its lethal abilities upon inhalation.
HAND TO HAND COMBAT: The third weapon I have installed directly into her database is a hand to hand combat program, giving her basic proficiency in various martial arts, and the capability to learn from her opponents. This means that if she ever finds herself disarmed, she has the capacity to defend herself and retain information gained from others based around her combat experience.

STRUCTURE: VERA is formed from an incredibly light material called graphene, meaning that her physical structure is very light. She is versatile and able to force her body through minor changes (such as dislocating joints to get out of grips, removing body parts temporarily etc). Her body is held together using a strong magnetic force, and more often than not this is a bonus to her overall performance.
So far I am content with the installations I have prepared for VERA, but I will seek to constantly improve her.]]]

HISTORIC MEMORIES NOT FOUND ON THIS PROGRAM

CONTACT MANUFACTURER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ( Vega4021 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom