Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Professional Palm Reading

Mauda

Dorin (856ABY)
Low-Orbit
Sat opposite a Mirror in his Personal Quarters, Orex gazed into himself. Thoughts and emotions ran rampant through his ruined core. He had dedicated himself to the Galaxy. He had placed himself on a mission to restore science and technology to the forefront of the People. But still he wasn't satisfied. What if he failed? Would these religious primates continue to dominate with their ignorance and keep the Galaxy blind to the natural universe? He couldn't allow it. He would not. Although he was prepared to do anything it required, he was still unsure.

But there was something else.

He looked at his Mask, then looked at the exposed side of his face. His eye settled on his flesh. He studied himself, the paint around his chin, the black around his eye. And the Raw, Unending Anger that seemed to pour from his open eye. He was a shadow of his childhood self. Yes, a much, much more powerful one. Yet his power did nothing to dissuade his conviction that he was fundamentally Ruined.

Without exiting his room, he used the Force to set the autopilot to the Baran Do Temple. What he was doing he knew was unlike him. Seeking advice or reassurance from the Priests of the Galaxy. The Religious. But before he contemplated this further, he reminded himself of the elimination of Ego. Always maintain Humility, he thought to himself as his ship touched down near the Temple.

He was here to meet [member="Xos"], The Grandmaster of the Baran Do. The Baran Do were known for their positions as Seers and Advisors. After learning of this, Orex felt that perhaps he could gain some form of stability if he had a better idea of himself, or the future.

He descended the boarding ramp of his craft dressed in his original black cloak and underarmour. He elected not to come in full armour as there was simply no need, plus, it was a relief to be wearing more liberal clothing anyway.

It was a pleasant day, Xos was sitting, meditating quietly in the outside, though he was doing so balancing atop his staff, it still managed to look like the very personification of peace. His eyes opened slowly as he sensed a disturbance, a darker presence. He'd sensed darkness before, among students, or through visions, but this was not the darkness of mere emotion. It was that of someone trained. Many others sensed it to, looking towards the walls and the gate with a range of feelings and expressions. Concern was doubtless one of many. The vast majority of them were not fighters, and had never seen conflict. And they were still low in number comparatively.

Xos waved a hand away as he saw some had started to walk with him towards the entrance to their land, "There will be no need for that. If a fight ensues, send Zabre Drurin to me, but I do not believe we are under any attack. Not presently." he said as he continued on, the staff in hand as he treaded along softly but quickly. Unlike when off world, Xos wore no mask. Leaving the strange gaping mouth open and his mandibles exposed.

As he approached [member="Orex Mauda"] more closely, he took note of the strange mask and lack of the more normal protection against the Dorin gas. Perhaps the mask itself was sufficient. Though, given the strength in the force he could sense, that wasn't out of the realm of possibilities. It would not be the first time someone extended their time through sheer use of the Force.

"Welcome, I am Xos Drikre, Master of the Baran Do here." he said kindly, gesturing behind him as he spoke of the order, "I must apologize but you have certainly startled quite a few of them. They do not usually sense those like you, and as you can imagine it was a bit frightening for them."

Mauda

For the first time since he first left his home as a child, Orex sincerely lacked any violent intention. Though he could not stop his presence draining those around him, he suppressed it as much as possible. He bowed his head to Xos and spoke in his deep, artificial voice.

"Well, know that I don't intend to harm any of you. My name is Orex Mauda, and I.." Orex looked for the right words to describe his situation. He paused and frowned slightly. "I am looking for assurance."

He avoided looking into Xos's eyes due to the draining nature of his Mask. Instead he looked around. Observing the immensely peaceful environment. Orex had not known tranquility.. ever. What he saw before him was something almost alien to him. Natural peace. No death, misery or villainy. For a few seconds he felt drawn to it. Drawn to the perfect silence, but he immediately returned his eyes just below Xos', cutting himself from the feeling of tranquility.

"Blissful Ignorance" He thought to himself, correcting his thoughts.

[member="Xos"]

Xos felt a pull on his abilities, and kept them on guard taking a single step back for good measure, keeping it close to himself to minimize it further. Probably best that others were not present for this. But he could not sense dangerous intentions. Nor did he foresee them, yet at least. The words [member="Orex Mauda"] only furthered his belief in it.

He thought to himself for a moment, while perhaps there were no evil intentions. There was so much darkness there. A darkness, he did not wish to bring into the temple even if no fight were ever to break out. He needed his students, and the orders other members, to feel safe enough. He let out a breath, "Come, I'm afraid I cannot let you among the Temple itself, for reasons I'm sure you understand. But there is plenty land to traverse where we can talk in peace." he said beginning to walk past the gate and to the left, gesturing for the man to follow and speaking as he did, "What is it that troubles you?"

Mauda

Orex nodded his head and followed [member="Xos"] out into the land. When posed the question, he inhaled slowly and thought.

"I will begin with myself. I'm sure you've more than sensed what resides within me. A good indicator of what I'm here for. The Darkness I harbour is not problematic, of course contrary to your own.. persuasion, it is what grants me power. But beneath that Darkness is what I am concerned about."

Orex searched himself, beyond the raging Black he had come to know all these years. He finally settled his mind on his core. Visualising it he saw a pulsating mass of black and red. But it was broken. Though fluid in nature, it tore at itself, constantly trying to break away from something it could not see. It was ruined. He tried his best to bring this visualisation to the forefront of his mind to Allow Xos a better picture.

"I suppose I am here for Stability. I feel as though my Core, my very Soul, is fundamentally Ruined. This does not surprise me, but it has been getting worse and I fear it will take its toll on me. Though I do not know what that could be."

Xos considered the first statement slowly. He understood there was power outside of the Light that was not evil. That not always did using the darker emotions result in true evil. But always was it worth concern, that he truly believed. This man appeared to be one of those, perhaps, who made use of their abilities but were not the same as the Sith. Though, given the ability he had sensed so quickly, it was not entirely dissimilar in design.

As Orex brought the core to his forefront Xos recognized it and further looked into it with his own abilities, the Force Sense and Telepathy in the most. Seeming to run from something and harming itself in the process. It was...disgusting, and disturbed. But Xos certainly did not believe it was irreparable. The man spoke on about it.

Xos furrowed his brow breathing in and out clearly in thought, "I am sure, were you to follow the ways I do, use the same methods, it could be healed with certainty. But, you have already said you do not see Darkness as an evil. And I suppose then, we must discover a way around it. If that were coming from me, fear or denial would be what I would see in myself. In my own past, I denied the cruelty and deceit others had, and it was preventing me from growing. I learned to accept it after days of meditation, but, as I said, that was a search for peace. And you are certainly not me."

He turned more to face, Orex but otherwise did not interrupt anything further. By now all others would however be plenty out of the way. No need for them to pay attention to them. "I am aware this may seem threatening, but if I may, I would ask to search your mind and your heart more thoroughly. I understand this is a rather intrusive means to most, the ability to hear others thoughts and feelings. But if you were to cooperate in a form of meditation for a time, I could perhaps see more deeply into this issue you have. I won't try to force you to follow our ways, though of course I believe they are better, but I will try to work around them to help you however I may without halting your own philosophy."

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Xos' words reverberated with Orex. The man was very accepting, and Orex had great respect for such neutrality. Orex stopped with Xos and turned, pointing his eyes slightly below Xos'. When Xos suggested an intrusion of the mind, Orex felt a twitch within him but refrained from any opposition.

"Hm.. If you must, then I see no reason not to allow it."

Thinking about it all himself, Orex contemplated that if he were able to repair his core, and focus himself even further, his power would only increase. To funnel what residual pain resided within that decimated core would serve only to benefit him. Orex was about to open his mind when he realised he was still wearing his Mask. The Mask would act only as a barrier, both physically and mentally. Nihilus, was a powerful boost to Orex' own mental fortitude. With that in mind, Orex elected to remove his Mask for the first time in 4 years. He reached his charcoal fingers around the back and clicked a button. A brief jerk from the Mask and a hiss of the Pressurised air that was protecting Orex from the atmosphere, and the Mask was loose.

Orex pulled it from his face and dropped it to the floor. The Songsteel structure making no noise as it impacted the dust at their feet.

WIthout the Mask, Orex revealed the rest of his face. It was much paler than the other side and had lost a lot of muscle mass. His Mouth opened all the way up to his Ear, exposed molars bared through burnt flesh. The torn-open muscle tissue that accompanied his permanent grin was black, both from the burn and the time spent rotting away. Without the Mask, Orex could gaze into Xos' eyes.

One was grey, the other was heavily bloodshot, with an Iris of pure black from its time spent under Nihilus himself.

"You are free to enter my Mind."

[member="Xos"]

Xos nodded calmly as he agreed. At first he was about to prepare to explain how they must begin, then he saw the man remove the mask, revealing what was underneath. Pale, considerably less muscle, and this...damage, to the mouth that reminded Xos of a deteriorated human corpse. This thought however was not one of rudeness, merely what he saw. Now the man actually looked into Xos's eyes, which he realized he hadn't been doing all this time.

With a bow Xos sat down and gestured for Orex to do the same, "Let me guide your mind, through your emotions, your pain, your thoughts, but most importantly through the core you have shown me." he began to say, his eyes closed and he lifted his hand from where it sat on his leg, raising the fingers as he focused on Orex's mind. Bringing forth his Telepathy, his Force Sense, and his meditation, all into one fold to speak and see through the force into the heart of the individual before him. ​"We must find the origin of this with patience, but unless you wish to change your very self, keep your heart as close to where it is as normal. And only change that if I say so, for we may need to...change things in one direction or another, to see what is truly causing it, if we cannot find it more directly."

The force seemed to flow from and through Xos like a current, as his body forgot what it was doing, and it lifted his mind into the force, his every sense guided by it to show him what needed to be seen. The secret behind the mans broken core. The cause of its instability.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex lowered himself opposite Xos and sat with his legs crossed an his arms upon his knees. Listening to Xos he felt another twitch of opposition when told they may have to 'Change Things'. But he was there for stability, and if it benefitted him, than he would go through with it. Orex departed from his body, a form of astral projection one could say. He observed the movement of the Force itself as he was essentially a pure form of his mind. He was still with Xos, but the pair were without their bodies.

Orex began to walk and explore his thoughts as he did so, leaving his body behind. What he contemplated seemed to come together into a physical form before them. First, it was the Lower Levels. Dorin was slowly replaced by an ethereal version of the scum-ridden alleys and streets. Water dripped from seemingly nowhere and a street grew out in front of the pair. Orex immediately recognised where on Coruscant they were. It was the street outside his childhood home. Turning his head he noticed there were no houses, except one. His.

He slowed his walk and began to approach the door of his home. His eyes had become more sombre and his breath was more intense. There was shouting coming from inside, a violent argument was taking place. Orex reached his hand out to the door but before he could grasp it, it slowly opened.

Small fingers wrapped around the body of the door and a young boy snuck through the opening, out of the house. He was small, pale with a shaved head. Facepaint wrapped around his chin up to his ears and his eyes. Orex watched as the boy paced through him and out into the street. Orex's eyes were wide, his arm very slowly returning to his side as he stared at the boy.

[member="Xos"]

Xos was the passenger, the copilot, the force was their guide not he. He was but its voice in times. He watched as the world transformed, as he saw the scene unfold before him. As he watched Orex and the scene he saw as the house of the man was all that came to be. As a small child, pale, face painted, shaved head, and having the full attention of Orex.

A memory perhaps, he was no longer the primary, the lead. This was Orex's mind not his. And this boy, Orex himself he imagined. What a strange thought. Not the start of the mans story, but an important part doubtless. A child in a place in life he should not have been, with a treatment he should not have had. Though this Xos did not yet see perhaps.

If the tearing was caused by his treatment as a child, it was a matter of lasting psychology. Something that was very difficult to heal for someone using the dark side. Though, to be fair, it wasn't the easiest thing even for teaching one meant to be a Baran Do. He thought of trying to guide the vision, but it was not truly his. He only put forth an additional focus into the force then he had, to help to show them both more, more of where this was headed. And how it would move on.

Sometimes, it was a matter of acceptance of the past as the past. As a molding of ones life, but not the ultimate decision. As understanding its pain, but not falling prey to it. Forgiving those who do not deserve it not for their sake, but for your own. To make peace with yourself.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex's emotions were on the rise. But not anger. For the first time in a long time, what he described as a boiling pot was not filling with rage, but mixed feeling. He felt for the boy, for himself. Perhaps sadness was growing, but it was indistinguishable. He turned his body to watch as the boy slowed to a walk. Orex began to follow the boy as he slowly navigated down the dimly lit street. Certain items caught Orex's eye. A flickering street light, a scuttling rat and, in a dark corner invisible to a young boy exploring his surroundings, a hooded figure watching intently. Then it all clicked. And in that Moment, Orex screamed inside himself, but did nothing but watch.

The boy crossed opposite an alley as he strode along, kicking various items. He stopped and his head turned to face the alley. He peered closer, trying to identify what lurked in the darkness. In an instant, the boy was grabbed and whisked into the darkness. Orex's fists clenched, his entire body fluctuated in a brief tense. He approached where the boy once was and looked into the darkness himself.

As he peered in, the world around them broke away and was entirely replaced by darkness. The dripping of water became the dominant sound and the surface beneath them was covered in a thin layer of water. Orex walked deeper into the darkness and approached the back of a boy older than the previous. The area around them became more clear, dim lighting becoming prevalent. But the boy was still shrouded in darkness. This boy was shirtless, wearing only rags around his legs. His back faced the pair. A toned back, but covered in lines, bleeding lines. Bruises and pockmarks littered the back of the boy. As Orex looked down upon the beaten back, it began to straighten. A slow, shuddering breath was drawn and the boy turned his head slightly.

The head was shaved, the face paint darker than before. The face was skinny, almost skeletal. Orex stepped toward the boy and lay eyes upon what he sat before. At his legs was a collection of scraps. Raw meats, a used syringe and a bit of bread. Another memorable moment filled with pain. Orex let out a breath wrought with suffering as he thought back to the moment he now observed. He remembered one occasion he had been locked away, he had managed to collect some foods but had come across a syringe in his scavenges. This was the first time Orex had made a desperate attempt to relinquish the pain he had known for three years. A fourteen year old boy, feeding himself with what he could find and filling his veins with a substance he had simply found lying around.

Sadness took hold of him. He felt Empathy for nothing, but in this moment, he felt a most intense empathy for the boy they had made him. Fourteen and in an abhorrent state. Ruined, but not quite the Man he grew to be in the next three years.

[member="Xos"]

He felt the empathy pouring from Orex. It was most unusual, for someone who had already shown a strength in the dark side, so often fueled by rage, to suddenly shift in such a way. But he supposed, this past was of incredible importance. He watched, empathy and sadness of his own, as the sights came through. As he saw some of the trouble, the pain that was caused to him.

The beaten child, neglected, destroyed, broken. Suffering. He felt a pain of his own out of sheer empathy for anyone suffering such a life. Xos was not emotionless, far from it, his pain for others was great, and in this moment it was one of the greatest. Were there others nearby they doubtless would have felt it. This was not how a child should be treated.

This alone would have been enough for Xos to have come to understand exactly how terrible a life Orex had had, he looked towards the man, and the boy he was once. Stepping, or perhaps drifting, nearby that of the present Orex, speaking calmly in a way which would not interrupt the vision, but would merely speak into his mind, "The suffering you felt, and those who are cause of it, won't vanish. Their effects have lasted and will. But, it is possible to move on. To accept the past as the past, to strengthen yourself where you were weakened by it, and to use the strength that is has given you." he said.

There would be more to speak of, but he did not wish to go on to long. Not until the vision was finished for certain. They needed to let the force guide them from beginning to end, not break it off when they wanted to. He hoped it would show the path of redemption. But if not, it had at least shown him a piece of the man. A very important piece.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Xos's words drifted into Orex's ears and slowly, they took hold of him.

"To use the strength that is have given to you"

The final statement echoed through Orex's distraught mind and the dark vision faded, only to be replaced by a much brighter scene. The pair stood in the middle of a luxurious suite. Red carpet, pristine white wall and ceiling. Desks lay blanketed in ornate objects and murals of ancient scenes plastered the almost-shining walls. But Orex felt no comfort. Alone in an ivory chair sat a Zabrak. A red, horned male in a suit and tie. He sat with his legs crossed seemingly lost in thought. That boiling pot Orex so often experienced reverted to its natural state. Empathy and Sadness dispelled in a moment, replaced by Nothing. Nothing, but seething, unfiltered Fury. Orex stood before the Zabrak, mere inches from his feet. But did not react. He couldn't. This being he felt the most anger for was untouchable.

The Zabrak stood and grinned,

"Ahh, Orex"

The Ethereal Orex spun to see yet another younger version of himself enter through the stained glass door. He was dressed in rags. A simple cloth shirt and pieced-together trousers with no shoes. He timidly entered, his head hung and his arms by his sides. Orex stood to the side to watch the event take place. One that plagued his mind like it had just happened, over and over. The Ethereal Orex began to take on a red hue, his Force Signature fluctuating as he observed.

"Come closer, boy. Come"

The Zabrak coaxed 17 year old Orex forward who sheeply obeyed. Shuffling forward until he was within arms reach of the Zabrak.

"Tyrn.. I-"

Tyrn, The Zabrak, hushed Orex as he tried to speak, placing his hand on Orex's shoulder. Orex closed his mouth but his face was becoming paler by the second. Tyrn stood and stared at Orex's forehead, his face still not raised. Tyrn gently placed a hand under his chin and raised Orex's eyes to contact level. The Young Orex was clenching his jaws rapidly, fear in his eyes. Tyrn simply smiled. He slowly took his hand away from Orex's shoulder, brought it by his side, and swung it in a backhand motion. His knuckles smacking into Orex's jaw with a resounding slap.

Orex's head swung to one side, but he did nothing. His breath began to shudder and tears slid down his cheek. Tyrn began to slowly walk around the room. He removed his Suit and rolled up his shirt sleeves.

"You truly seem to believe you're of some importance. The other guys found your Books, hidden under your bunk. What are you, intelligent? Do you think you can Learn? Hm?"

"I Just-"

"DON'T!" Tyrn screamed before Orex could finish.

"Speak. Don't speak. You do enough Speaking." Tyrn spat as he accused Orex. "You speak and speak, as if you're trying to persuade the other kids. Of what? Hm? What are you telling them Orex?"

Before Orex could utter another word, Tyrn stormed up to the young man, grabbed his lower face and sent his head into the nearest wall. Orex's skull clashed with the marble surface and he slid down, crying. Tyrn stood over him, breathing heavily. "No" he murmured under his breath. He continued to repeat this as he grabbed Orex by the neck and began to drag him along the red carpet, Orex's temple dripping with blood. Orex clasped his hands around Tyrns and began to kick and groan, but he was powerless. While Orex was dragged off into another room, his elder self watched, shaking. Mauda was in a state of anger so intense he was physically jittering, his jaw shivering as if he were cold. He did not follow his younger self into the other room, he knew what happened next.

Screaming came from inside the room he was dragged to, accompanied by various thuds and slaps with occasional broken glass. Mauda watched the door his younger self had disappeared behind, mumbling to himself.

"Do something.. Do something.."

The screaming stopped for a moment, out-of-breath breathing could be heard. The door was smashed open as Tyrn was sent flying through, his back colliding with a mirror on the other side of the room. Mauda straightened his back and watched with furious intent. Watched a scene that played in his mind endlessly unfurl before him. Young Orex came stumbling through the door after Tyrn. He was beaten black and blue, his face was littered in bruises that were invisible under the profuse bleeding. His eyes were drowned by dripping blood. The rest of his body was either swollen, or covered in broken glass. Mauda watched as the boy shuffled along his broken foot towards Tyrn. The Zabrak had begun to recover from his brief flight. He stood, slightly hunched with both confusion and anger in his face.

Young Orex was not only bleeding the contents of his veins, he was bleeding anger. There was only one occasion Orex had felt rage in such amounts, and it was the occasion playing before him. Young Orex was so contorted by emotion his veins seemed to burst out of his skin. The Boy was now broken. Now, his soul had been torn beyond repair. And like the annihilation of an atom, his soul was releasing immense energy in its destruction. Only this energy was nothing but Rage powered by the deepest Suffering.

Orex shuffled up to Tyrn, who raised a hand, prepared to resume his beating, only for his fingers to splay like a high-five. Only, they went further. His fingers bent back until they all they were all touching each other at the back of his hand. Tyrn was now the one screaming. Orex outstretched a hand and the motions he performed with it translated onto Tyrn's body.

Tyrn's knees were rotated 90 degrees, facing the opposite direction, he fell to the floor and looked up at the 17 year old. In another movement of the hand, Tyrn's spine broke through his back and twisted in every direction. Still alive, but barely, The Zabrak was twitching violently, trying desperately to utter some pleas through his gaping mouth. To which Orex responded by essentially moving every bone in the Zabrak's body in directions they would never have naturally gone. But Orex went deeper. He clenched his fist and pulled towards himself, at which point every vein and capillary was peeled out of his body, hung in the air, and finally dropped, blanketing the now mass of broken flesh that was Tyrn Malik.

Orex lowered his hands, gazing at the body before him. He lay silent for a few seconds. Then broke down. He stumbled back to the middle of the room and simply gave up. He fell to the floor, curled up and cried. Screamed into his knees, shook with every fiber of his body, and continued to scream.

Elder Orex just stood and watched. A tear broke and trailed down his cheek as he observed the ruined boy. He turned his head and looked away, incapable of watching anymore. The vision faded and the pair returned to the Dorin countryside, his younger screams echoing in his mind.

[member="Xos"]

Only moments later, the empathy Xos felt in the man. Turned back into rage. And Xos once again saw reasons behind the destruction. Tormenting a child. It was unacceptable. Xos had to focus on himself as well in these moments, keep himself from letting his own heart tear at the injustice and pain he felt and saw before him. People could be cruel, and people like that Zabrak were among the worst. As much as Xos would look for the good in people, time and time again. He understood not all would follow it.

And when Orex reacted, the young him, Xos understood the rage. And he didn't judge it. It was not the child's fault to feel that here. Even as he saw the boy destroy the Zabrak, there was still an understanding that it was barely even a small percentage of what the child had felt. And all the man had brought upon himself, was indeed his own to take.

And he felt the pain of it all, of the boy of the past, of his own empathy, and of the real Orex. The present one. Hearing the screams as the vision faded and they were left again on Dorin. Xos would reach out a hand to the mans shoulder, there was pain in Xos's own eyes after seeing what the man had gone through, "I could never blame you for whatever path this has taken you down. I will not make light of your past. It is far darker then so many. And I will not say I have some magical blessing with which I can heal you."

His words were soft and careful, and with each moment, Xos seemed to flow of empathy for the man and his past, "This vision, it was painful. But it is a guide just as well. We mustn't try to hide the past, but we can't let it continue to hurt us either. I don't know how much I can help you as you are. But I know that you must learn, seek and meditate on what is meant to be. Some need to seek out and fix things that they experienced, so others may benefit from their pain, in order to fix their hearts. Some need only recognize it, to work on it internally, let time pass and let it sink. A part of them, it is a scar, and a reminder, but it no longer threatens them. Some may need to talk to others about it, perhaps discuss it, perhaps just let it out, or perhaps, hear the pains of others. Perhaps how they dealt with it."

He would lean back, breathing in and out slowly and deeply, calming himself, "It is a process. Not an instant remedy. And while I can give my guidance, the choices you make are up to you. Where you take this knowledge, the advice, and the vision, is still yours."

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex didn't look at @Xos. His eyes had trailed off somewhere blank, but this time he wasn't lost in contemplation, he was simply numb, mentally and physically. His gaze returned to Xos as he finished his advice. Orex's eyes were red and bloodshot, the flesh around them a similar colour.

"I must admit, this is not something I could have done alone. This has given me much to think about. I will certainly heed your advice."

Orex spoke, his natural voice a smooth, articulate sound, yet certain letters were distorted by his inability to close one side of his mouth.

"This is a scar that will I will never be rid of, but you have shown me it can be healed further. Thank you"

Orex moved his hand towards his Mask and it immediately left the ground back into his grip. He placed it over his permanent smile, clasped it to the back of his head and clicked a button. A hiss of pressurised air and Orex inhaled deeply.

"I thank you very much for your time, Grandmaster"

He bowed his head and began to make his way back to his ship.

Xos wondered if the red eyes were from tearing, or just the state of his body. It was nothing to judge, it was entirely reasonable given the vision they'd just witnessed. He listened as the man spoke again, well, he had indeed learned from this then. That was good. The man returned the mask to his head, and thanked him for his time.

Xos bowed his head, "I wish you well Orex Mauda, may your healing go well." he said simply as the man begin to leave. He would simply watch, with a wave when the man would depart. He could sense the confusion from the other Baran Do. He'd explain it too them later, not in this much detail most certainly. In simple and vague terms that wouldn't betray any confidence or secrets of the man. Merely that there was an injury that needed healing, and help was asked for. That was all they needed to know.

Hopefully, what this man sought would be found. Xos would feel pity for him long after he left, and he hoped that all would be well in the end.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom