Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems submitting a Company

Hello. I was wanting to submit a company creation (Mandal Hypernautics; a canon company) request, but for some reason its not allowing me to create a new topic in the appropriate forum. (I'm probably not finding a listed minimum post count or something)

Should I simply write my submission here, or PM one of the Factory Moderators, or are there other factors I need to be made aware of?

Ah. My mistake. I saw that you needed 50 posts to start a thread for Ship and Technology submissions. I didn't realize you also needed 50 posts for Company creation. I assume this is because you want the writers to actually roleplay the creation/takeover of the company?

That's part of it. It's mostly because we want writers to actually roleplay at all. You can still roleplay as if you have the company until such time as you have enough posts to actually submit the company. We just don't like people making new characters and then immediately spamming the factory with sixty submissions. It's been a problem in the past.

My suggestion would be exactly what you just said. Find someone who's interested and RP out getting your company. You'll be to 50 in no time and you can just submit to your heart's content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom