Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably not the best idea.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Of all the reasons she could be here, 'for fun' wouldn't top her list. Curiosity maybe, or maybe just to prove her peers wrong. Apparently this local hub was popular, and she had come to find out why. That would be her story. It had nothing to do with 'pulling the stick out of her ass' as someone once kindly put it. Though she still could not understand why anyone would put something foreign there, much less remove it without proper medical assistance. Something encouraged her to come, and so here she was, sidestepping people much much larger than her and ducking under extended arms holding drinks of multiple colors. Her face wouldn't give away any of the unease she felt, her light lavender eyes fixed on the bar ahead. It seemed the most appropriate place for her to perch and observe.

Finally she reached the break in the wall of flesh, and gasped, grateful for the slightly cooler air. She quickly dived for one of the open seats in front of her, and looked back at where she had come from. So getting in was particularly easy. Depending which race or culture you picked she technically was an adult. An adult with very little experience outside Jedi enclave walls. But she would stay, see the outside world for herself and learn what she could in preparation for the next big step in her training.

Taking another deep breath, she humbly ordered just a water and set her attention to scanning the room.

Generally, people her age didn't go to pubs, or bars, and for good reason. They were rowdy, and full of adult beverages. Not somewhere that someone underage should be hanging out, for sure. Unlike her though, this Jedi Master showed up here... Well, every once in awhile, since he tended to do interplanetary bar hopping, as someone might up and call it. Unfortunately for the girl, the seat she had taken had been empty, sure, but the table certainly hadn't been.

The Jedi Master, Joshua DragonsFlame had stopped here for a couple of drinks and a bit of a break from his constant slaver-smashing and slave liberating... Well, unwind. He was exhausted, to tell you the truth. Still, when someone went and sat at the table with him, though didn't seem to notice him, he raised an eyebrow for a moment. But being a good sport, the Jedi Master would shrug it off and just ignore them for the moment, unless they became a threat. He would wait until his drink had arrived, stretching his muscular shoulders under the black leather jacket he wore, mostly covering a dark blue t-shirt, below it black pants and armored boots of the same colour. His brimming brown eyes looked the girl over curiously for a moment, but then decided to just scan the room to see if his... "Beverage" had arrived yet.

[member="Camilla Ray Jean"]

She was more than pleased when her water arrived, gratefully grabbing it and taking a sip. But when the waiter dropped off another drink at the table, she looked over and saw that she was not the only resident. Her eyes widening marginally, she swallowed uneasily and bowed her head. "Apologies...." She said, spotting another open chair not far away, and began sliding out of her own to go grab it. Not fast enough though, as another patron ran over and grabbed it before her second foot could touch the ground.
Looking for another chair, and coming up with nothing, she dejectedly crawled back into her seat and gave her company an apologetic glance. "If it does not bother you, I would stay here." She said it more as a question. In the enclave, there were no separate tables or seating. If it was open and you needed it, you may sit. But from the look on the mans face earlier, that wasn't exactly the case here.

Well, it seemed she had finally noticed he was there. No big deal, he supposed. He didn't seem all that opposed to her being there though. If she wanted to stay, she was welcome to stay. "For what? Sitting on a chair? If it was on my damned face, then I might politely ask you to step off so I can breathe through my nose and mouth, and use my mouth for activities such as consuming alcohol, but I doubt the bloody chair has any misgivings about you sitting there" He joked with a casual shrug.

Her attempts to find a new one had failed after all. If she couldn't find another seat, he didn't mind sharing a table. Not like he was expecting anyone. So he just casually sipped his drink, not seeming all that bothered about the sudden company.

Though renowned for her ability to snuff out her emotions and conceal her expressions, Camlilla felt her mouth pop open in surprise. Her lavender eyes locked on him in shock in the turn of his conversation. So maybe she was a bit sheltered, but she never imagined such intense imagery in a discussion. "Why would anyone, even me, sit on your face?! Thats..." Rude? Inconsiderate? Uncomfortable? What word could she possibly use here? Down right ridiculous seemed to fit pretty well.
Camilla shook her head, her brows furrowing in confusion as she tried to make more sense of this. If she did not share his table she probably wouldn't bother in attempts to understand. But here she was, and here she would stay it seemed. The one time she ventures in her life, and this is where she is found. The force it seemed, like to play jokes.
Jokes.
He had made a joke.
She felt like a fool for not catching it before hand, wishing only to bury herself in a hole to escape her lack of insight on something so small that appeared to be plastered on her forehead. She acted the fool.
After several quiet minutes to ponder her situation, she looked at him once more, her face void of emotion once again. Might as well turn the conversation into safer territory. "My name is Camilla. Yours?"

She hadn't realized he was joking. Ohh no. The Jedi stared at her for a moment, first with a look of surprise, then a look of amusement. Oh no, ohhh nooooo. This was horrible, but he found it so funny. "What do you mean even you?" He responded jokingly, chuckling a bit. Her response hadn't bothered him all that much, she'd made the misconception after all. Who said that, while being serious, to a stranger anyway? He was old enough to know not to do that.

There, now she got it. Just the look on her face said it. He smiled faintly and simply returned to his drink while the silence let on. Finally, she spoke again and he would look back at her. "Joshua" He responded to her introduction. "A pleasure. Try not to be put off by the jokes. I'm rather... Blunt" He added, chuckling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom