Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Private pondside lessons

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko
Wearing: xx, xx
Weapon: xx

Jane had heard through the grapevine of information that she had that there was potentially a force witch that could teach her forbidden magic or so she heard so the young corusanti billionaire. Traveled to naboo and had got in contact with the witch asking for her knowledge. And rented a secluded villa where they could train in piece if she showed Jane had brought her newly made lightsaber incase she needed it for some reason. She would have to bring cyran or Zoey here for some one on one time it was mid day and beautiful Jane was looking over the pond as it glistened waiting for this arianna to show.

Wearing: Diplomatic Gown

Armed with: Subverter's Blade (Double Bladed Red Lightsaber)

A few hours earlier...

Current Persona: Vivian (See Bio)

Schoolteacher and part time Force Healer Vivian Duual sat across from a very talented photographer, patiently observing each photo of her he pulled out. He seemed rather scrawny, in a plain white shirt and black pants and shoes. Vivian was dressed in a black gown, her dark red hair tied in a bun. They were in her home, a simple cottage on the plains of Naboo, a large garage on Naboo.

"These photos could have been doctored." She said in a flat monotone.

"Old fashioned, chemical based methods of photography, while not impossible to fake, are extremely difficult to do so. Any casual analysis by a Forensics Droid will confirm their authenticity." He replied, sitting across her kitchen table.

"And what, exactly, do you think these photos prove?"

"I think they prove that Arianna Belasko...the real Arianna Belasko...has been dead for quite some time."

"Any business I may or may not have with Countess Belasko is strictly my own affair." Vivian replied patiently.

"See? That's the thing. Countess Belasko has for months now, gone on long stretches where she simply cannot be reached. In any fashion. Even at her Mansion, where the only activity I have observed is the cleaning droids. In fact, the only thing I noticed is the only time Belasko comes out of her Mansion...is when you go in..."

"And Vice Versa."

"Correct."

Vivian patiently folded her hands on the table.

"Murder is a very serious accusation. What proof do you have, beyond my comings and goings? And even if you're right, what's preventing me from simply killing you?"

The Photographer smiled. "Glad you asked."

He showed a holorecording that displayed Vivian leaching the psychic energy of a Naboo guardsman, her flesh shuddering disgustingly as she did so. The victim wasn't dead, but he had amnesia regarding the entire incident.

"In answer to your other question, you're not stupid. You don't know how many copies I have,just like you don't know of any contingencies I might have put in place in the event I should disappear." The Photographer explained confidently.

"Has it occured to you that perhaps I am Arianna, and am simply moonlighting as this school teacher?" Vivian questioned.

"It did, but I checked the records. There's no 'Vivian Duual' before a few years ago, and Arianna was around a lot longer than that, and had very different habits than current. And even if that were the case, it doesn't absolve you of feeding randomly on Naboo Citizenry. Even if they don't die from your attacks and never have. You're an Imposter. The real Arianna is long gone."

Vivian gave a sigh.

"And just what is it you want to make this all go away?" Vivian asked.

He leaned forward.

"I want twenty million credits. Every two years. Forever."

"Money, is it. Here's my counter-offer. One time payment of one hundred million, in exchange for all your evidence, and that's because you are bold to bargain with one such as I. I admire that."

The Photographer smiled, and shook his head.

"I'm afraid you don't understand. This is an ongoing thing. You're not getting rid of me. I know what this secret is worth."

"No. You don't understand." Vivian corrected clinically, but patiently. "You don't have evidence. This isn't evidence. It's a noose around your neck and the neck of everyone who has seen it. Your position is untenable and if I am honest, truly honest, the Hundred Million was really more of a friendly warning than admiration. But let me explain to you your strategic position at the moment. You have obtained evidence that an extremely powerful Witch in the Knight's Obsidian has been possibly brutally murdered and replaced by something and you think a few basic back ups, a hidden cache of photos here, a confident or two will keep me from dropping the hammer on your sorry ass. It won't. Expose me and I shall simply obtain another face. I can go into hiding any time I get good and ready. But not you. Expose me and the hundred million one time payment I am offering maybe buys you a few weeks of running and hiding. But it'll run out, and you'll leave a trail. Now, say you take this to the press right now because I refuse. You honestly think I can't sway things behind the scenes to get your so-called evidence dismissed? What makes you think I couldn't have evidence simply planted on you, to discredit you? Expose me and I'll kill you and everyone who helped you...but not before going out of my way to make you and them look like absolute raving lunatics. You have photos, and picture is worth a thousand words, but it's not body armor...which you will need if this goes farther than this room."

The Photographer was silent, the smile having fallen from his face completely, and his pallor had gone deathly pale.

The elderly Vivian sipped some chamomile tea, taking out her check book.

"A hundred million is all you're getting for working the puzzle out..." she said, writing a check in Arianna's cursive handwriting style. "Take my advice, open up a studio. Kick-start your career. I trust that this is the last time we will speak. I expect the evidence bright and early by tomorrow on my doorstep. All of it."

She handed him the check and the now silent, contemplative man took it. He left the photos, running out of her house to his speeder.

"Young people..." Vivian sighed. There was a beep on her wrist chrono. Arianna had an appointment to keep.

Vivian went to the basement of her cottage. There was a young lady she had kidnapped just this morning. Vivian kept her sedated. She wasn't a sadist. She didn't do these kidnappings for pleasure. It was solely to obtain nourishment.

Vivian removed her black gown and put on a white one with exposed shoulders, with a metallic sheen.

Then she went over to the unconscious victim, holding out her hand.

Her flesh shuddered and bubbled hideously on her skeleton as she took in as much of the psychic energy as possible, Vivian's mind becoming completely submerged, gaining a foul, rotting but ultimately completely fake Dark Side Aura as the elderly redhead vanished beneath the features of a youthful, gorgeous blond woman with sharp blue eyes.

Arianna Belasko temporarily lived once more. Assuming this was a cottage she owned for privacy, the false Persona of Arianna, secretly puppeted by Vivian, perceived the victim as dead. She was not. She would be deposited unharmed on the streets of Theed.

The false Dark Sider summoned one of her personal transports via comm-link and in fifteen minutes, a luxury white speeder pulled up in the garage and she got in...

Arianna had gained a prospect. Someone to train in the Force. To make stronger. Much of her time was committed to helping Darth Xiphos ,but she needed a student. As Palpatine had put it, a master without an apprentice is a master of nothing.

The Speeder soon took her to a rented villa and Arianna stepped out.

"Posh, good taste..." Arianna remarked as she began to traverse the villa, until she finally sensed Jane lovett , finding her by the lake.

"Lady Iovett. A pleasure. I am Countess Arianna Belasko. I am told you would seek my knowledge on the issue of magic. I have much to show you. A great many things. Lovely Villa by the way."

Jane lovett

J

She has sensed countess arianna belasko sense a little before she entered the villa grounds there was something off about her like she wore a mask that Jane couldn't place. She would be cautious but open with the countess She was taught by the best to hide truths and lie and scheme with the best if necessary and could turn it on if necessary.

Of course her looks also helped in Reinforcing her lies and her status as multi-billionare and galactic wide model helped show she had a capable mind. As arianna entered the villa and searched for Jane she was watching her reflection in the pond waiting and then heard her voice "countess arianna belasko the pleasure is all mine" she said with a smile somewhat stunned by the countess looks and stared for a second. Before snapping back "yes I did ask to learn your magic and acquired this privat villa away from prying eyes so that I may learn from you" she said giving a slight bow towards her new master.

"If I may say nothing I read about you prepared me for how beautiful you are So sorry if I stare" she said nervously not sure how the countess would take it. And as far as arianna was concerned Jane was telling the truth about her beauty which she was "where and how do you want to begin my training master" she asked looking at her ready to go.

"No need to be ashamed. I enjoy the attention. You're a vision yourself, Lady Iovett." Arianna said warmly. Indeed, Jane was a stunner.

The Countess joined her by the lake side.

"People like us are beyond moralistic lecture most times, yet there is one warning I feel it necessary to impart. It's short, but it's my only one, and I'll only give it once: Magic is not a thing to approach out of simple greed. What drives you must be more than mere hunger for power. Magic is a path to great enlightenment, but great and mortal danger as well. There is nothing wrong with taking occasional shortcuts. But they must be measured. The risk must be calculated. Take too drastic a short cut and you could miss something vital that spells your ruin. And where Magic is concerned, there are fates worse than death. Greed and lack of foresight has proven the destruction of even the greatest wielders of magic...or the most talented of beginners. Look before you leap." Arianna said as concisely as she was able.

Then she smiled.

"Now as to where we shall begin...fitting you should choose a lake. Water magic is a specialty of mine. Magic is the harnessing of the chaotic aspects of the Force to create meaningful effects. Let's try something... helpful."

At Arianna's mental command, a sphere of water lifted and formed from the lake, hovered above her palm and Arianna whispered a spell:

"Mother Nature, use this element to empower..."

The water sphere developed a soft electric blue tinge.

"An empowerment spell. You develop much greater stamina for up to a full day at the base level. But it must be absorbed into you. Like so."

The Enchanted sphere set against her hand, which rippled as it absorbed the water into itself.

"Set your will upon the chaotic elements. See what magic feels like as it exits and enters you..." Arianna instructed.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

Jane smiled and blushed at ariannas compliment about her beauty.

As the countess moved besides Jane she moved her hair back behind her ears. To better listen to arianna and what she had to say plus to distract herself.

Jane was always a quick study so she hoped it wouldn't take long to learn magic it took her under a couple of days to master alchemy so this should be as easy as pie to atleast Learn the basics. She looked at countess arianna belsako listening to her warning "I only wish to learn this to persevere its knowledge and to use it to protect my sister I hold no greed or lust for power in my heart" she said honestly looking at arianna. Fully understanding what she was getting at about misuse of this magic it could end very badly.

Jane smiled with her.

Jane let the force flow through her feelings its flow as she commanded a sphere of water to float over her hand she could sense the more chaotic streams of the force. She immersed herself in it studying it through sensation she had felt how arianna had used the force and how the words where spoken even the way she absorbed it into her skin.

In mere seconds after Jane conjured the water from the lake to her hand Jane spoke " nature use this water to empower" just then a multitude of different colors appeared in the water like a rainbow growing brighter then turned to an electric blue color that was bright then dimmed to. Be twice as bright as ariannas was the enchanted orb levitated there for a moment before Jane let it descend to her hand which absorbed the water and Jane feather stamina greatly increase like arianna said it would.

She looked at arianna "that felt different in a good way though" she said with a smile "sorry if I seem to be picking this up quickly I'm a quick study" she said hoping arianna wouldn't mad.

Arianna smiled.

"A family, you say...I have a family myself. An adopted daughter. Love her to pieces." Arianna said. The Light Adept hiding behind Arianna's mind and flesh was pleased to hear this. Jane was motivated to protect a love one. The Gown seemed to help confer the sentiment Jane expressed. She wasn't some vain socialite. She valued someone, something other than herself. This caused Arianna to like Jane a little more.

"Family is a powerful source of strength. The urge to protect others is often the source of the most powerful magic, protective or otherwise. The urge to protect ones own blood is more powerful still.

"Picking it up quickly is a good thing." Arianna assured Jane lovett . She had picked it up much quicker than most have. "But no form of Magic is mastered in a day. There is a whole dimension to magical knowledge. How to defend against it. How to attack with it. Understanding how to enchant objects. De-enchant them..."

Arianna then decided to pick up on her answer.

"Emotions, like their effect on regular Force Use, can alter the effects of a spell, increasing their general potency.

Arianna stretched her hand to the sky.

"Mother Nature, send forth your glare."

A massive lightning bolt came out of a clear sky, destroying a boulder in the distance.

"Think about your love for your sister. Your desire to protect her as you call forth the Lightning Spell. Give yourself to those sentiments."

Jane lovett

J

"Love is all that matters either an adopted daughter or a sister whom one love dearly" she said glad and happy to see arianna had a relationship of her own. It made her more real and Jane liked her more for it she didn't need any fancy items to get a sense of arianna she could tell enough.

"Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm learning it so I can protect my sister and be there for her then" Jane said looking at arianna with dedication.

She listened to arianna so knowledgeable about this subject it made Jane like her more as she sp about it "I already figured that as I am a master of the force I figured there would be ways to protect one's self and counter this along with enchanting stuff didn't figure dis-enchanting though" she said thinking about itkt gave her thoughts about alchemy and how to apply the principles of it to alchemy and vice versa.

Listening to her talk about how emotions effect magic in the same ways as the force Jane thought about it "they draw from the same source so makes sense they follow similar rules" she said thinking about it for a moment.

She watched arianna perform the next spell and Jane was surprised to see how effective it was then listened to her explanation feeling her love for Zoey swelling inside her and the will to protect her Zoey raised her hand to the sky "mother nature send down your glare" she said lovingly.

A blot of lightning hit a boulder on an island in the middle of the lake melting it hard and quick but sending out a noticeable gust of wind as it did. The smell of ozone and the air was static with electricity for a few seconds "Well hopefully I don't have to explain the crater to. Get my reimbursement" she said looking at the crater where the Boulder once stood.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good, Lady Iovett, good..." Arianna said enthusiastically as Jane lovett summoned the Lighting Strike. It was a magnificent display. The Light Adept hiding within Arianna's flesh could feel the Love in Iovett, and sought to encourage that emotion. Something the real Arianna never would have done.

"A Force Master. At your age? We shall have to put that to the test..." Belasko remarked.

Belasko then decided to teach her one more spell. She had seen how Magic could empower. She had gotten a taste of using it offensively. Now she would see how it could be used for deception.

Arianna concentrated, her eyes closing a moment.

"Mother Nature, forge my image..."

Moisture magically condensed and coalesced next to Arianna in a humanoid figure, until it perfectly recreated Arianna's likeness, dress, color and all, given away only by how the image rippled occasionally.

"The Spell of Water Duplicates..." Arianna explained. "Useful for creating decoys. Grow skilled enough and you can even fight with it."

As she waited for Jane to try the spell out a thought came to her.

"This Villa. It's nice and all. But the best way to learn about magic is on the go. In uncontrolled settings. I have an idea, my Apprentice. What say we get out of this Villa for a while? I know of a font of magical power far from here that could prove a true test for your burgeoning ability. I would have to navigate it with you, but I am fairly certain you would gain great wisdom there..."

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J
tag: Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko

"You can just call me Jane if you want" she said with a smile towards arianna still feeling the love she had for Zoey holding sway over her slightly.

"Yep at the age of 20 I know oh good luck putting it to the test" she remarked.

She then watched her concentrate on another spell sensing how she moved the force she then heard the words and saw a duplicate appeared of her "wow and here I thought the view couldn't get any better" she said looking at her and her clone.

Waiting for her response then following her method she concentrated and said thr words "mother nature Forge my image" and just like arianna moisture condensed and formed a copy of jane as well "interesting so there could be to of me on a battlefield when master this technique" she said walking around the clone.

Hearing her proposition "Alright let's go I look forward to the challenge and to spend more time with you" she said playfully messing with her but she seriously wanted to go following her wherever she went.

Arianna smiled more widely as Jane lovett asked to be called simply Jane. Didn't stand on ceremony. Arianna liked her more.

"You may call me Arianna, since we seem to be doing away with formalities..." Arianna said.

When Jane commented that two Arianna's meant double the beauty, Arianna felt flattered.

"Well you were a vision before the duplicate. Two is...enchanting..." Arianna replied smoothly. "I'll summon transportation. It'll take us a half hour to reach it.

Arianna contacted the Pilot Droids working at her estate to fetch her one of many luxury landspeeders and take it to this address.

While she waited, Arianna decided to make small talk.

"So tell me, Jane...how did you become aware of The Force?" Arianna wondered. "I myself...well...I became aware of it a long long time ago. It was a bit of a learning curve. So many nuances of it to keep in mind. But in the end I used it to empower myself, taking control of my own destiny. What sort of destiny do you see for yourself, beyond protecting your Sister. Do you see yourself wanting something more beyond what you have?" Arianna wondered. "I ask because, despite my position in the Knight's Obsidian I never perceived myself as wanting to be a known Force to others until...recently..."

Arianna could not deny it... knowing Xiphos, helping Darth Xiphos, had changed Arianna, who couldn't understand what it was that made her help the woman.

(Cutaway of J Jonah Jameson laughing uncontrollably)

The Speeder finally arrived, a vintage C-B007 Interceptor in royal purple, Fire Diamonds arranged in a simple circle on the hood pulled up to the grounds, piloted by a B1 Pilot Droid.

Arianna smiled.

"One of my favorite speeders. I collect vintage vehicles. You collect anything?" Arianna asked as she walked to it and got inside. The interior was luxurious and comfortable, and a bucket of ice containing a bottle of exotic luxury fruit juice lay chilling.

"Drink? There's no alcohol in it. I'm a strict teetotaler." Arianna explained. "It's delicious..."

Jane lovett

J

Jane smiled as she smiled Jane found her smile infectious. She wasn't sure why but she did she liked it.

"Alright you know I always found the name Arianna to be a beautiful name so I guess it fits" she said smoothly and with a smile.

"If you think I look like a vision in this you should see me In a bikini especially two of me" Jane offered with a coy smile. "Sounds like fun" she said Continuing to smile.

"My mothers second husband or my sister's father made a bad business deal with a company and decided not to pay so those men sent assasssins to kill my sister. I was with her when they entered her room with weapons drawn that's when in a blind rage I snapped their necks using the force without meaning to I was six she was two" Jane confessed looking at her hopefully she didn't kill the atmosphere. She listened to her speak " I just want one where me and my sister are both happy no matter what no matter what that looks like" she said honestly.

Thinking about all she's done and sacrificed for Zoey Jane wouldn't have changed a thing no matter what.

As the speeder showed up she looked it over listening to her "she's definitely a looker like her owner" Jane said smoothly. "And I collect Lightsabers and force relics mainly" she said getting in she smiled at the interior and at thee juice she happily took a glass full.

"Good to know I only ever drink at social gathering and only enough to be polite myself I never saw the point in getting drunk my self" she said looking at arianna.

Arianna listened to the story Jane lovett told about her youth and her parents.

"Some come into the Force peacefully. For us...it was a baptism of fire. I confess, I came into the Force rather violently myself. It was... unfortunate..." Arianna trailed. "But it is our nature to overcome, we magic wielders..."

Arianna raised an eyebrow at Jane's mention of a bikini.

"That does sound rather intriguing..." Arianna flirted, though the Light Adept in her was starting to get concerned because it also found Jane to be kind of hot, and knew she was still an unknown factor.

Yet...it was so fun being Arianna at the moment. It usually wasn't. Arianna liked killing. Liked war. Liked triumph and feeling superior to others. The real Arianna would never have indulged her this way.

'Arianna' blinked as Jane admitted to collecting sabers and relics.

"Delightful. That was how I got through my summers when I was younger. My favorite devices ever are Holocrons, but they're so difficult to find..."

They eventually came to a stop at what looked like an excavation site over a grass covered dome with a series of decorative pillars marking a path to the entrance, a great forest in the back ground

Arianna stepped out, observed the site, and stopped.

"Something isn't right. Stay here a moment, Jane, I'm going to have a look..." Arianna requested.

The powerful Sorceress approached the pillars, stretching out her senses--

She barely leapt back in time as one of the "pillars" stopped being a pillar, revealing itself as a Stone Guardian that tried to pulverize her.

She conjured two tentacles of water to restrain its arms, then hurled it into the support pillars, which also came alive and revealed themselves to be Stone Guardians.

Arianna formed a spear of water and hurled it into the chest of one at high, speed, whispering her lightning spell to heavily damage it. But it still wasn't down, and the other guardians advanced, only to have their arms restrained.

"Jane! Care to test that lightning spell?" Arianna called out.

Jane lovett

J

Jane smiled "then I'm glad we both went through it to become who we currently are otherwise we might have never met" she said looking at arianna with a flirtatious smile.

She noticed ariannas eyebrow raise at her mention of a bikini Jane gave her a flirtatious eyebrow raise of her own.

"Then when we get back to my Villa I will put it on for you to see" she said with a coy smile. She was enjoying flirting with her and found her quite hot herself while learning new force skills or in this case magic but was loving every second so far.

Then they got to the sight Jane looked out the window "it looks beautiful" she said as they landed she looked around.

She sensed the trouble as well and expanded her senses as well then she heard the guardians begin to move hoping out of the luxury speeder she quickly called her golden lightsaber to her hand and activated its purple blade.

She engaged two stone guardians quickly dispatching them with a combination of form 3 soresu and form 5 djem so she looked to her teacher who seemed to be having problems. She summoned her love for Zoey and turned a stone guardian to slag then lifted another with the force and turned it into a steel ball dropping it as it powered down. "Arianna drench them in water and run" she called out as arrianna drenched them in water Jane relived that Night with the assassins in zoeys room in her head feeling that rage letting it flow through her empowering her her hands arced with electricity.

She felt the rage of the probability of never seeing her sister again and let the rage out as force lightning the guardians fried as their bodies melted from the excess electricity. She screamed as she did it in rage when the guardians fell over Jane stopped and caught her breath she felt lightheaded it took alot out of her even with her necklace on. "Give me a minute and we can continue that took alot out of me" she said as she caught her breath those guardians where sturdier then she thought.

Arianna felt the power in Jane lovett surge as she relied on both Soresu and lightning to destroy the massive Stone Guardians attacking her. Arianna called on her power, water tentacles stretching and then pulling apart one of the Guardians and flinging him into another to shatter him also. But the passion she had felt in Jane, the determination to see her Sister again impressed the deadly Force Spawn.

A spear of water was conjured, flung violently into the chest of the last two remaining guardians, who Arianna then tossed aside with the water tentacles. She let Jane catch her breath as admittedly she was a tad winded as well. She had used up some of her internal battery that allowed her to be Arianna. Any more serious exertions like that and she would start to get a few wrinkles.

"You did lovely, Jane." Arianna said, the Light Adept in her flesh feeling the coiling of lust within itself.

"The bikini sounds...enticing..." The blonde witch spoke, striding confidently towards her.

"I have a lovely set of lingerie myself..." she teased, letting Jane catch her breath as she opened the sealed door to the tomb site with a wave of her hand.

The walls of the entry passage were decorated with ancient calligraphy. The inner door sealed with what looked like a written spell.

Arianna stretched out her hand, feeding off the energy of the magic ward, flesh shuddering and bubbling everywhere for another few seconds before it reset, Arianna having fed on the magic of the ward. The inner door split apart and Arianna saw blue and green adegan crystals stuck to the walls.

"Jane? Are you ready? I got the door open!" Arianna called out.

OOC: Didn't mean to make you wait so long!

Jane lovett

J
Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko
Jane felt arrianna deal with the last couple of stone guardians as she caught her breath. Watching her work she definitely was a master at this magic Jane felt amazed Watching her.

"You worked that magic like a pro you did lovely" she said as she corrected herself she stood up fully then started fixing her bra as it had shifted.

"I'd love to see you in It I might skip my bikini and wear my own lingerie" she teased back she felt her lust and Jane felt lust for her too.

Jane studied the stone guardians for a few moments hearing arianna call for her "yeah beautiful I'm more then ready" she said catching up to her she saw the blue and green adegan crystals the walls matched her eyes "the walls are almost as pretty as you are" she said as she gave arianna a coy smile walking up to a wall with a models strut "do you think I could take a couple for collecting purposes" she asked politely

"The green and blue crystals are safe to take..." Arianna assured Jane lovett , blushing as she flirted openly with Arianna a little bit more.

The Light Side Adept hiding in her flesh knew the truth would have to come out before it went past flirting. But how would Jane react was the real question. The False Persona of Arianna was in place for a reason.

Could Jane be trusted with even a fraction of the info the Photographer had tried to destroy her with. Jane got the Force Spawn's hyperdrive revved up to be sure, but fatal mistakes have been made throughout history by, errrr, 'Not thinking with one's head.' Just look at Vader.

The Interior chamber had a flower motif. But that was an understatement.

There were entire garden of flowers along pathways leading to other chambers, seemingly growing on the walls, and the skin on Arianna rippled across her whole body as it metabolized the magic in the air. The flowers however were not organic. They were carved entirely of a green stone.

"The excavators didn't get too far, obviously." Arianna mused. "Plenty of chambers to search for the source of this places power...where do you want to start first?"

Jane lovett

J
Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko

Jane quickly popped out a blue crystal and a green crystal that didn't disrupt the flow of the chamber. She walked up seeing the flowers of green stone and the beauty of the chamber as a whole she didn't catch ariannas skin ripple Jane figured if arianna wanted to tell her something she would. "This room is almost as beautiful as you are" she complimented the woman beside her she had an instant attraction towards her Jane didn't know why but she was willing to explore it and so was arrianna so Jane would explore it.

She thought about it "it doesn't seem like they did at all but more fun for us" Jane said with a smile looking at arianna as for going down a chamber to find the source of this power she wasn't sure which to choose "how about I'll let the beautiful woman I'm with choose I can't really decide I would want to explore them all" she said with another compliment but she was serious she would explore them all if she could.

"The gorgeous lady flatters me..." Arianna teased, going over to a small chamber that had a circular set of red crystals in a special lock over the door.

Arianna could not take her mind off of Jane lovett as she waved her hand over the lock, undoing its delicate internals with the Force. Jane made both of the main personas in Arianna wild with lust. She wanted her. It was just a matter of telling the truth.

Arianna beheld the interior of the first chamber, spotted a set of mechanical towers that had rings of energy in different colors...as well as a number of shotgun blaster turrets.

"This is a very ancient form of lock...we have to trans fer each energy ring to the other tower in a a specific order. If we fail, the security activates..."

Arianna spotted a body of an excavator.

"Annnnd we know what happened to the excavation team..." Arianna quipped dryly. She turned to Jane.

"Magic is one thing. Part of being good at it involves pattern recognition. Study this lock and see if you figure out how to transfer each energy ring to the other tower without getting us the unfortunate fate of the previous visitors. Ancient tombs often have locks very similar to this. Highly reliable and long lasting. All it takes is one mistake."

Jane lovett

J
"Thanks for the compliment beautiful" Jane said with a blushing smile looking at Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko as she looked her over. Part of her wanted to take arianna here and now she sensed her lust. Which didn't help but held herself back for their safety. Plus she wanted to see the rest of these chambers for herself plus it allowed her to flirt with arianna more.

Jane watched her mess with a lock as she followed her to the door then walk inside with her.

Looking over the lock and the blaster turrets she listened to arianna. "I get it be careful but dont worry the only thing that's blowing you away today is me later today in the best possible way." She said with a sultry smile at arianna as she gave arianna a short but sultry hip dance as she walked toward the mechanical towers.

Examining the towers and rings of energy both visually and through the force she smiled. Then moved the rings through the force to the correct locations as there was an unlocking noise that echoed Through the force.

Jane walked up to arianna and smiled. " You are keeping something from me what is it?" She asked innocently as soon as arianna answered Jane gave a full pearly white smile to arianna.

Arianna lusted after Jane lovett completely at this point. Both the surface and what was beneath it wanted Jane. It made Vivian, hiding in Arianna, want to get out in the worst way, and as Jane not only sauntered past her, but solved the puzzle, causing a hidden wall that led lower into the depths to slide open, Arianna knew Jane was as interested in her as she was in Jane.

Then Jane, brazenly in a way that only increased The Force Spawn's lust for her, sauntered back to Arianna, asking what she was hiding.

Perceptive, this one... could she be who I seek?

A different voice, the pleasant, reassuring, but quite different voice of Vivian ushered out from Arianna's lips, Vivian partly controlling Arianna at the moment.

"Oh, Jane, my dear, there are so many things I have not revealed..." The voice of Vivian said out of Arianna's mouth. "I will tell you this much for now,my lovely Jane: I am more than what I seem. This...form...as lively as it is, is not my true one. Think of it as...work clothing..."

The Force Spawn slinked towards her, eyes boasting a strange, dark green set of irises surrounded by whites that had turned a metallic bronze.

"But depending on how everything goes..." Vivian trailed out of Arianna's mouth. "I'll be more than happy to show you the underneath at the end of our journey here...

Vivian allowed Arianna to resume control, and Arianna spoke with her own voice, and her eyes became their normal sharp blue. She shook her head in confusion, not remembering the past few seconds.

"Huh. Must have gotten dizzy. Well done Jane." Arianna complimented, tensing as she felt great magic suddenly below her.

"Follow me, my dear...I sense something powerful beneath us...can you feel it? Like the swell in a Tide..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom