Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Prisoners of Love

Heart Breaker and Life Taker

TSAVIPxe0wryX-3VTKqPg4kZFdt8hzamRiqzCZWiwX4.jpg

Current Outfit

"State your name for the record."

"Hana Song."

"Scanning...... Okay you're clear Miss Song, the prisoner will be in the room 367 down the hall and to the right. Please note, that visitors have a two hour time limit to converse with prisoners."

"I understand, thank you."

Silent, Hilal briskly walked past the prison guard and headed towards the room. Blue, pulsing guided Hilal down what felt like an endless hallway with each room seemingly similar to one another. A week ago, Hilal received a hololetter from Hex. It was actually encrypted but Hilal was easily able to decipher it. Hex said that she missed Hilal, missed her touch and that she was being tormented by the prison. Hilal wasn't surprised, this space prison above Denon was one of the strictest prisons in the Galaxy. It housed the worst kinds criminals ranging from mass murderers, drug lords, and even a couple of Sith. Hilal had to pull some strings with the Bounty Hunter Guild so they could give her a new identity when operating in Alliance space. The Mandalorians were currently waging war against the Alliance. As a result, the Alliance placed a tremendous amount of pressure on the Guild to not only ban Mandalorians from taking contracts but turning them to authorities.

Thankfully, the Guild did not comply, but Mandalorians had to operate under new names and it wasn't cheap. It didn't matter though, what mattered to Hilal was seeing Hex again. Her heart was wracked with guilt for leaving Hex after she had her heart broken. Hilal confessed her love to Hex and when Hex said that she was unable to love Hilal the way she wanted, it devastated her. It felt as if a Mythosaur ripped Hilal apart, but it made her realize that the Hex that she loved was an idealized version blinding Hilal from the real Hex. The broken woman who was in desperate need of affection. But if that was the case, why did Hilal still harbor strong feelings for Hex?

Hilal took a deep breath seeing room 367 in front of her. She abandoned Hex in tears like a coward, will Hex even forgive Hilal for acting a fool and not listening to Hex's side of the story. She fully expected Hex to lash out and Hilal wouldn't blame her. "I was a lousy friend." Hilal thought. "How can I be your lover if I couldn't even listen to you like a friend?"

The young woman plopped down on the white seat leaning her elbows on the silver table. Her heart began to race, as she waited for Hex's arrival.

Hex Hex

Objective: welcome a visitor
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

• Arm mounted auto-injector
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled778_20230818115034.png
Hex padded along the arrows on the floor that would lead her to her visitor booth, shenhad done so many times, every time it was a corpsec, a psychologist, a couple of times it was reporters, it was initially fun to to try and guess what they were from the name on the visitor card she got in on her room screen. "Hana Song..." she muttered to herself as she looked out the long window that overlooked Denon. "Sounds like a Jedi name" she shrugged and carried on, turning towards the door an raising her arms allowing the weapon scanner to check her for hidden blades. She smirked, wondering what she might even do if she had a weapon. She didnt even know if she had the capability to be angry any more, this damn implant had silenced so much of her inner turmoil, and she hated it. But she slept better at least.

The door swished open and the arrow lit up for her to proceed. Hex's eye's lit up when she saw who her guest was. There was a very short list of people she knew she would be happy to see, she wasn't even sure Hilal was on that list any more after that chit in the tattoo parlour but the flutter in her heart and the lump in her throat to see one of her closest friends immediately dispelled any concerns that she might have. "...Hana! Oh my stars..." she walked in to the room and approached the thin red beam of light on the floor that cut the room in two. Hex glanced at the little pad on Hilal's side of the desk. Hilal would have been briefed that if she wished for Hex to cross the line or make physical contact with her, she had to flip that switch, if Hex did either before it was triggered, she would be immediately electrocuted.

"You came..." Tears sparkled in Hex's eyes, so many ofnher friends would be be thrown in a cell themselves if they tried to visit her, so this was the first friendly face she had seen in months.

Last edited:
Current Outfit

"Hex?" Hilal whispered horrified at who she was seeing. Hex looked like a gaunt bundle of bones that shone underneath the harsh red light. Her joyful, cyan eyes were replaced by a dull, miserable light blue color. Hex's once beautiful, dark blue hair that she often flaunted in front of Hilal while she lived with her in Kresti was shaved off. Hex was reduced to a shattered, shell of a woman, rotting away without any contact from her friends and loved ones. Tears threatened to fall from Hilal's eyes half expected Hex to chew her up, eviscerate Hilal's being for subjugating her to this cruel fate. Yet when Hex locked eyes with Hilal, a sparkle of hope gleamed in her eyes.

"I did," Hilal smiled, the tears now freely falling from her face. She maintained eye contact with Hex subconsciously moving her hand to press the red button. "I-I missed you so much....."

The red light disappeared as Hilal cautiously placed her hand around Hex's her heart fluttering with bliss. "What did they do to you Hex?" Hilal said her worried tone slowly evolving into anger. "Did the Alliance torture you?!"

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex grabbed Hilal and hugged her the moment she was able to, she needed the warmth of someone she cared about. Hex was strong, even more so no with nothing to do but mope and work out and she squeezed Hilal until the girl told her to stop.

"Define torture?" she shrugged as she sat on the edge of the table. "This thing on my arm stops me hearing my friends, they suck sometimes, but its been rough without them. And oh my god I been..." she stopped herself and raised an eyebrow. "No, no torture, just a lot of questions, physiatrists, there is this machine that helps them extract memories too but they havent used it.

The guards arent too bad either... when you see them, its mostly automated innit."
she shrugged and pulled Hilal closer, she didnt want to miss a second of contact with anyone, it was perhaps unwise, given the tumultuous recent interactions between the girls but she didnt care. "What made you come? Im surprised you made it to be honest."

Current Outfit

The "friends" that Hex talked about were the voices in her head that tried to convince Hex to kill Hilal. Twice. Hilal remembered being confident that she could help Hex, have her overcome the voices in her head. Yet it only made Hex worse to the point where before she left for Tython, Hex held a knife to her throat begging Hilal not to go. Her voice sounded demonic, and her eyes turned blood red. It was there Hilal knew that she was woefully naive and that Hex's problems went deeper. But Hilal was in love with Hex that it blinded her to that simple and obvious truth.

"I remember," Hilal said gulping hard. "To be alone with your thoughts can be..... a little much." As much as Hilal didn't like the voices, it was clear that not having them was taking a mental toll on Hex.

"I came because you sent that letter to me," Hilal responded tears once again threatening to fall. "It's funny...... I thought you hated me Hex after what I did....... I'm so sorry Hex. I allowed myself to believe a version of you that I made up in my head."

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"Letter?" Hex asked, wondering what she meant for a moment. "Oh chit! You read it!" Hilal thought it was for her... oh. She had intended it for someone else, but telling Hilal that right now would destroy her and she would almost definately leave and probably not come back. "I didnt even think it would make it to the holonet when I wrote that, cool." It did mean Daiya might have seen it too, and the words weren't completely unjustified for Hilal, Hex adored the girl and had much to thank her for too.

"I couldn't hate you, your a dumbass sometimes, but you've always been kind to me, even when I have been a bit... y'know" she laughed and touched her bald head with her fingers in the shape of a gun. "But thank you for finally seeing me properly." she squeezed Hilal's hand tightly and places it in her lap as they spoke. "So how is my most favourite bucket head doing? You still have all your limbs so I'm assuming it's all chill out there in the galaxy." she smiled softly and kept playing with her friend's hand, she didnt get a lot of external news here, so was completely unaware what might be happening.

Current Outfit

For the first time since she received Hex's letter, Hilal broke out in laughter when Hex called her a dumbass. "Yeah," Hilal's cheeks began to turn dark red at Hex's statement shyly tossing a strand of her hair over her shoulder. "I am a dumbass am I? Just so fracking thickheaded at times, I'm still working on smartening up but the results have been mixed to say the least."

Hex knew a thing or two about ecryptic burst transmissions so she wasn't surprised that she managed to launch a letter into the Holonet. "No, it went to the right place," Hilal responded giving a small and quiet purr when Hex held her hand. "Oh chit!" Hilal thought almost placing her hand over her mouth. "I'm purring like Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus !"

She took a deep breath trying to stay calm. "Or at least I think it did," Hilal said. "The HP address was randomized, and, in the coding, I found a billion multiplier which implied that you sent it to a billion random recipients........."

Hilal's heart sank as soon as she said it, while she was excited that she received a letter from Hex, she wondered is Hilal was the true recipient. As much as she hoped it was, there was a lingering doubt that it wasn't. "It probably was the security systems in this prison," the young woman gave a nervous chuckle squeezing Hex's hand. "They have some of the most advanced security in the Galaxy!"

Speaking of Galaxy, the young woman grit her teeth when Hex asked her about the state of it. "You haven't heard Hex?" Hilal asked. "It's bad, my people..... we're waging war against the Galactic Alliance."

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex laughed, she was not in a place to be giving people tips on self improvement or poor life choices, prison sucked, but every decision she had made until now she would probably make again, it was who she was, and her friends had helped her accept that. She noticed the purr from her friend and let out a little smirk, running her finger up and down the side of her thumb.

implied that you sent it to a billion random recipients

She basically cackled like a witch at this, she entirely missed the doubt that Hilal was expressing whether she was the correct recipient, which was probably for the best. "Yeah, that was me, I can't get onto cryptnet from here, so I snuck the HP's of the intended recipients in with a billion randoms, if these suckers want to know who I'm sending chit too, they're gonna have ti work for it." looked up at the camera and did a finger gun at it. They knew she had done it, but there was little they could do beyond all the interviews she had already gone through, arresting and interrogating a billion people was just something they couldn't do.

"War huh?...." she made a slight inhale of breath, she had heard rumours from newbies but people in her block were not alway reliable narrators. "Did you start it?" she stuck her tongue out between her teeth, teasing her most warlike friend. She didn't really care about the alliance or the Enclave, but she knew her friend did. She pulled Hilal in a little closer. "So... Hana, you are in the fight of your life against the iron fist of the alliance army and the Jedi... you might die..." she looked at Hilal and the mandalorian might notice the ever so slightly pinking of her eyes, it was muted because of the drugs, but some strong emotion was bubbling just beneath the surface and Hilal might think she was being looked at in the way a starving person looks at their next meal.

Current Outfit

Part of Hilal wanted to continue to probe Hex about the letter's true recipient, if there was even a recipient but given how Hex was in good spirits, it was best drop it. Hilal continued to smile nodding at Hex's plan to try and trick the guards. "I have to admit," Hilal responded. "If you're gonna deceive the authorities at least do it in style."

Hilal did fantasize in busting Hex out of prison the moment she found out of her arrest. Not through the usual means of slicing and subterfuge even though as tough as the security systems on Denon were, every firewall had a weakness. It was hard not to be away from Hex, despite Hex having a girlfriend and wanting Hilal as someone she could sleep with, Hilal still loved her. She didn't know why she still held those strong feelings for Hex. She dreamed of Hex, wanted to apologize for not understanding her. Yet here Hilal was staring face to face with Hex. What was she waiting for? The feelings for Hex gnawed at her like an Ewok nibbling on its human victim. Only when she received that letter, was when Hilal had to get up and deal with Hex, tackle her attachment for her once and for all.

"I wanted to see you again," Hilal said slowly. "But a visit by a Mandalorian in Alliance would've been suicide, any secondhand communication would make your situation worse."

Hilal reached up and cupped Hex's cheek slowly leaning her thin face against hers. "Hex," Hilal chuckled. "I was thinking of busting in getting you out of here killing every bastard I saw. But the war hit, and I was stuck with my people on Ryloth dealing with a diplomacy crisis until the stinking Jedi led a force the size of 3 star systems to attack us."

Her eyebrows crinkled into a frown. Stupid Jedi..... they think they're the heroes of the Galaxy. Them and the Alliance, they took credit in defeating the Maw never mind the fact that Mandalorians sacrificed many warriors to save their arrogant asses. Hilal nearly lost her life on Tython..... she shook her head trying to fight off the painful memories that were reforming in her mind. "I know the risks Hex," Hilal said. "But my place is fighting with my people against the Jedi. We're defending ourselves against a faction who constantly interferes with other people's affairs."

But she also knew the consequences of continuing to fight, like potentially losing Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss as a friend due to her family's allegiance with the Alliance. Life always had to be so fracking complicated. "I can't say was careful," Hilal said. "I took on 3 Jedi on Utakis when Mandalorians began their offensive. I won and even stole a Lightsaber from one of them. But I was grievously hurt in the process."

It was a great triumph for Hilal as a warrior, so why did she feel so sullen? Perhaps it was due to Hex's worry about Hilal's safety and the fact that Hilal nearly died again. She always went all out throughout her life, never stopping and thinking what could happen if she died. For one, Hilal won't get the chance to admit to Hex that she still loved her. "So what am I waiting for?" Hilal thought. "Let's just get this done." \

"
Hex....." Hilal placed her forehead against hers. "Even after what you said to me, that you had a girlfriend and that you'll never love me the way I wanted to. I still love you. Since we first met on Coruscant and when you helped me gain the parts necessary for my armor.... I just know that we had a connection. A connection that can never easily be broken."

Tears started to form around Hilal's eyes, she already knew the answer. It wasn't like Hex changed her stance the last time they saw each other.

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex smirked at the idea of Hilal, once again fighting for the cause, she was admirable, she cared deeply enough to endanger herself over and over. "Never do it by halves right? We are both similar like that i guess, cept i got busted. Stinking Jedis." she laughed and shrugged happily, she hoped Hilal had put at least one in the ground.

Hilal pulled her close and placed their faces together, Hex loved the softness of her skin and the feeling of closness with the girl, she had missed her so much, she had missed everyone. "We do, and I dont think I would keep trying to be friends with you if i didnt love the chit out of you." she kissed her cheek and put her arms over Hilal's shoulders. "I hope I get to see you again once they deport me, but i try not to hope for anything too hard in here, it's how they get you." she put her head on her friend's shoulder and put her lips against her ear so Hilal could feel her breath and she could talk nearly silently.

"Did they tell you the second green button pauses the video feed, it's so couples can, talk." she bit Hilal's ear playfully and let out a little giggle. It was technically a lie, it only muted the feed, but Hex had spent so much time this last 8 months under constant surveillance that she was done feeling precious over her personal privacy. She was concerned that Hilal would be more bashful.

Current Outfit

"Yeah....." Hilal said wistfully when Hex echoed the same sentiment about Jedis. The Jedi interfered in Mandalorian affairs and the affairs of other factions for that matter, committed heinous war crimes, and delusionally believe that they were the protectors of the Galaxy. Fracking idiots believe in their own hype and never even considering that the rest of the Galaxy dislikes them. "To think I was ready to bust in this place and rescue you when I found out that you were arrested." Hilal chuckled squeezing Hex's wrists while placing her forehead against hers. For a woman who had been through so much in her life, Hex's skin was surprisingly soft and smooth. Hilal smiled warmly at the touch, oh how much she missed Hex.

But when Hex mentioned that Hilal loved her pressing her lips against Hilal's rosy cheek confessing her love to her, the smile slowly faded and her beating heart began to slow to its regular pace. Hilal heard Hex say that before and that was when she was in a relationship with another girl. Hilal couldn't see herself being with anyone else once she committed to somebody she loved but Hex seemed to have no problem. "Hex....." Hilal gave her love a sad smile. "I love you too...... but I realized something about myself...... I'm not good with sharing."

Hilal slowly moved her hand towards the green button but her brown eyes remained focused on Hex's blue ones. "You were going to make out with me despite the fact that you had a girlfriend," Hilal continued her tone growing more serious. "I..... need reassurances that if this is going to be serious, then you must be committed to me just like I will be to you."

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex enjoyed the closeness of the other girl, probably too much, knowing she would soon be in that grey emotionless cell once more, but she smiled as Hilal held her. "Why do people always say that I need to be committed?" she joked, to a disapproving look from her friend who wished her to be serious for a moment. She shrugged and held her hand tightly. "Its probably best your didn't break in, they'd end up dna testing you and sending you to a much more hard-core place than this once they found out you were... y'know... military." This was technically still a civilian prison and no doubt the alliance would have much worse places to incarcerate a mandalorian.

"Chit, Hilal, you want me to lay it on the line and promise you so much, and yeah, I get that. I'm in fething prison Hilal, I tried to murder a Jedi, they have me for criminal damage, two potential second degree murders and stars knows what else, I might never get out.... you know that right?" there was sadness in her eyes, but the tears didn't come, held in check by her accursed implant. "I can't fully commit to anyone but myself right now. I can promise that you have my heart, and that I won't ever betray you, but after Serenno, who knows where else they might send me." Hilal had to understand that this wasn't a normal situation, Hex had no idea what her future in store, so for her to make any concrete promises to anyone would be unfair to both them, but more importantly, herself. She let out a long sigh, before shrugging and kissing Hilal gently on the neck again. Even at her most emotionally unstable, Hex had craved affection from anyone who might give it, and in coming here, Hilal had genuinely come through for her, even if she did never see her again, she could at least hold onto that as a gift.

Current Outfit

Though Hilal was annoyed that Hex made light of her promise to commit, she let it slide given the circumstances. Hex like Hilal had done some reckless things but trying to kill the Grandmaster of the Jedi was something that Hilal found crazy. Valery Noble had to have one of the biggest bounty prices in Galactic history, but Hilal suspected that Hex did it for the thrill. Either way, Hilal didn't care about Hex's motives, Jedi were stinky. However, conducting an assassination attempt Alliance territory was something Hilal wouldn't have done. Someone of that high caliber would either have to be taken out outside of Alliance borders where it would have been difficult to find the bounty hunter or in battle where chaos reigned supreme, and the Jedi would've been distracted by the bloodshed.

"They consider my people war criminals Hex," Hilal softly laughed squeezing Hex's hand. "The Jedi and self-awareness are as compatible as pineapple on Pizza."

Still, Hex's words stung, Hilal knew that she'll be locked in here for a long time. Probably for the rest of her life, but she needed know that even though Hex might be isolated and away from her friends and loved ones, she still had one person who will stick by her. Tears started to form in Hilal's eyes again, damn it her lower eyelids were probably waterfalls based on how much she was crying today. "I....." Hilal said. "Understand Hex, I'll always love you and cherish you Hex but.... we can't commit to each other right now given the circumstances we're in."

Hilal was at war and Hex was in jail, if anything given how popular Valery is, Hex would be looking at the death penalty. "Tomorrow might never come for both us," Hilal whispered. "And let's face it..... we're not ready for each other yet.

Hilal placed her hand over Hex's. "But promise me," Hilal said cupping her hand over Hex's cheek. "That when we meet again, you and I can finally be together......"

The young woman pressed the green button and immediately pulled Hex in for a passionate kiss. It was almost similar to what she did to Hex back on Denon but this time, Hex knew of her affection for her. Hilal had a nagging feeling in her heart that perhaps Hex wasn't the woman for her but everything else screamed to kiss Hex and to give in to her passion. Hilal was deep into the kiss pulling her across the table and wrapping her arms around her neck. "I love you," Hilal whispered. "I love you so much."

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

The two girls kissed and they kissed hard, Hex allowed Hilal to push her backwards and they embraced on the table, Hex didn't care that she had lied about the camera's pausing, she didnt care that Hilal had mistaken the letter meant for someone else for her, all she cared about in this very second was drinking in every drop of the the love that her friend would give her. The clock continued to tick as they enjoyed each other until eventually they stopped, Hilal lay on top of Hex stradling her, and Hex ran her hand through her pretty hair looking in to her eyes. "Want to stay the night?" she asked, her voice sounded genuine, but the smirk on her face told otherwise. "We might have to sneak you in though and er..... getting out might be a problem...." she let out a little giggle and brought her other hand back up from Hilal's thigh and touched her on the nose.

"So what now? I guess I have to go back to my room and start packing for Serenno..." she looked disappointed that she now only had deportation to look forward to. "Can I take your lips with me to Serenno please.... erm... do you even know where that is?" she was curious, Hilal was well travelled, she might.

Current Outfit

It was rather exhilarating to be on top of Hex, for almost two years, Hilal had buried her feelings for Hex out of fear for what she would say and what the voices in her head would compel her to do. Yet right now, she over Hex ready to ravage her slim body and based on Hex's reaction, she definitely wouldn't mind. "Oh you mean that insignificant little planet located south of the Raioballo Sector?" Hilal asked with a flair of innocence while gently rubbing Hex's shaved head. "I might have done business there a few times before."

It was also closer to Sith territory, namely a cult around a Sith Lord named: Carnifex. They kept to themselves as of late but Hilal worried that Hex could be in their line of fire if they do decide to invade. Hex could take care of herself, but Hilal had seen first hand the power of a Sith Lord, they weren't to be messed with. "I wish I could kiss you all day," Hilal whispered laying on top Hex and continuously kissing her neck. "Now be careful once you reach Seranno okay? I know you hate authority but just do what they ask and wait for me."

Warm tears started to roll down Hilal's cheeks landing on Hex's face. "Chit," Hilal raked her face. "I'm sorry Hex..... It's just that all these feelings I have for you and you're going to leave me....... It'll be hard to move on."

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex raised her eyebrows and gave her friend a really look. "I'm so sorry i'm gonna leave, its totally by choice and nothing to do with the guys holding my leash right now." she smiled and closed her eyes listening to the ticking of the clock, they didnt have long left, and the guards would always er on the side of cutting it short rather than letting it run on.

"I really want to know who these people are that know me on Serenno, I keel wondering who I might have annoyed enough to come for me there, but then I realise it's probably a long list." she didn't know it was her family that had arranged the deportation, neither did she realise their plans for her when she arrived. "They won't tell me literally anything about the new prison either." she huffed, quite annoyed at being entirely out of the loop for this change in her life. She put her hands on Hilal again and pushed her to signal she wanted to sit back up and start to recompose herself. She would be thinking about those kisses for a while. "So you'll try and come to visit me there then?" she smiled.

Current Outfit

As Hilal continued to wrap her arms around Hex's small waist, she raised an eyebrow curious about Hex's statement about how going to Seranno was entirely her choice. Hex was the type who would always rebel against an authoritative figure, to see her go willingly was unusual unless there she was something there that was importance to her. In which she said that there were people eager to meet Hex. "That is strange," Hilal whispered gently caressing Hex's cheek. "The Alliance doesn't usually move its prisoners around unless they become a danger. It's too expensive and besides, their prison systems are some of the most sophisticated in the Galaxy."

Hilal had to admit, she was scared for Hex, she didn't have any eyes and ears on Serranno since it was a planet far beyond Alliance boarders. "Seranno is far from Alliance space," Hilal muttered. "Do they even have a contract with them? If they did, I would know about it. Alliance types love posting bounties on prisoners."

She gave Hex another kiss on the neck, there wasn't much time left which was aggravating. Hilal was still drunk in love and she refused to sober up. "Be careful my love." Hilal whispered. "Remember my promise okay?"

Hex Hex

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom