Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prison Break!

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch shrugged her shoulders. "I guess if we can't reach your bosses, we should just make for cell block B." She turned to [member="Jaycob Lynx"], gesturing loosely with her empty hand. "After you."

Jaycob Lynx

Coolest Kid On The Block OOC Account
"Well ain't it kind of obvious that I am in a prison and I am not definitely a Jedi or a prisoner so... hehe so Switch is it how did you end up in this prison of our great Republic? " Jaycob asked curiously.

Jaycob Lynx

"Hehe its ok if you dont want to tell me hehe if its trust that is absent then it is ok because frankly that white head and Tree head scare me and any minute I could get shot in the back by a prisoner." Jaycob said with a laugh

Switch

Switch couldn't help making a face. "I told you before, I don't want to shoot you." She picked up her pace, walking beside [member="Jaycob Lynx"] now. "You really shouldn't call them that, you know... Tree heads, I mean."

Switch

"I get it... but don't you think it's offensive, to make fun of somebody for not being human?" She turned her head, towards [member="Jaycob Lynx"] , awaiting an answer.

Jaycob Lynx

"Here look at it this way ma'am, the Republic does not care about name calling here. Also I do not think that it is offensive call it sad but I dont really care about that tree head. If I could shoot him I would but the man is stopping me he will not hesitate to kill me if I kill the Tree head" Jaycob replied

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Just as Jaime said, she turned at the third right and sure enough in the area with no cells there near the floor was a grate. She approached it and felt around the grate. With the slightest touch the grate fell off. Her chocolate colored eyes looked to the white haired man. "Looks like we know the answer, sir..." she let the sentence hang for the man to fill in with his name.

Corruck Kazen Veran

"Corruck. And do you think they went down there?" He asked, obviously he wouldn't tell his whole name. It just wasn't safe to do so to a complete stranger. Especially one that had been in a special cell.
[member="Jaime"]

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Finally she had a name. Corruck. She will try and remember that. Jaime gestured to the fallen grate on the ground. "It was loose when I got here," she said, "It's been tampered with. I would say there is a good chance that someone went down there."

The girl then put a leg in the chute and looked to Corruck with a smug look, "Well there is only one way to find out."
With a smug smile she jumped in the garbage chute.

Roshh Lago

R
"I just wanna get outta this wampa cave" he said to himself before glaring back at the cells. Then he headed to the grey door over in the corner and pulled it open. This lead to A block and prisoners were screaming aswell as the guards just trying to get 'em to shut up. He slowly walked into the cell block, weapon raised. These guards only had shock batons, nothing to worry about. One of the guards spun around and quickly raised his baton. "PRISONER, DROP THE-" but the guard was interuppted with a blaster bolt to the skull. He chuckled as the guard hit the concrete floor. Only three guards remained in this cell block and they were retreating. He fired again and sent a bolt slamming into one of the guard's backs. He fell to the ground injured, he would almost certainly die of this wound. The other guard managed to swing the door that lead to a diffrent cellblock open. Roshh swore to himself again and then a grin appeared on his face that threatened to split it in two. He then took off down to cellblock C, trying to find the others.

He watched the holographic security monitors in disbalief. No one has escaped from this prison in ten years, how could someone do it now. He quickly brought his hand down on the alarm and a loud alarm was now blaring through the speakers. He quickly grabbed his stun baton and headed to B block as he watched Switch take Jaycob down the hall. He was surpringsly not a clone, he only took this job up for the credits. He quickly ran down corridors until he saw Jaycob. He stepped out and infront of him, baton raised. "Halt"

[member="Switch"] [member="Jaycob Lynx"]
He was not talking to Jaycob. He was talking to Switch, the blaster toting prisoner. As the alarm continued to ring, guards started taking their positions outside. The guards in the watchtower had their rifles ready and the other guards were locking down cellblocks. Adam was prepared to strike Switch if force to. Adam did not look scared and more irritated than anything else. He was just hoping that Switch would not kill his guard, Jaycob.

Jaycob Lynx

"Sir, a couple of the prisoners are helping to get the others back in the cells. I would have contacted you earlier but my comm and the cell blocks comm were both broken." Jaycob said still in attention to the Warden [member="Adam Sergo"]

"Are you farking kidding me...I want all of these nerf-herders in there cell ASAP, they are suppost to be in their cells not running around with blasters. What if they turn on the guards? You don't believe they will help us, do you?" he said someother expletives and then looked at Switch. "Would you be willing to let my farking guard go? The police force will be here any minute and I suggest you do so before things get messy" he said, his helmet's voice scrambler still on.

Jaycob Lynx

"Sir it's my fault a prisoner got a hold of me though the cell and knocked me out. He took my keys then a group of prisoners let me out, they want their sentences reduced." Jaycob said then he offered his blaster rifle to the Warden.

[member="Adam Sergo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom