Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Princeps Heavy Battlecruiser sale

What does EMS have on offer for you.

Well, let's take a looksie.

Princeps Heavy Battlecruiser

We have two of these to auction to all you budding minor and major factions out there, 2 heavy battlecruisers that were originally rated at 325mil a piece can now be yours for a bargain, ain't that a steal?

LOT 1: HNS Arcosius: Former flagship of the privateer Testudo Fleet and captained by none other than the captain of industry himself, Viceroy Credius Nargath.

Current winning Bid: 250 Mil Talons, 10 Million of that in Demonsgate Phirk, and in addition we will add three, 10 mil talon retainers for three future ships who's size, design and price to be mutually agreed upon at a later date.

LOT 2: Unnamed, unfortunately, this ship has yet to have it's maiden voyage, alas due to repropriation of the shipyard for other projects, this ship is only one out of two Princeps ever produced so far.

Current winning bid: [member="Haon Hafey"] Multitude of Goods and Contracts

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

Eriadu Manufacturing Shipyards now officially sells the rights and licenses to build this ship to any who want it. So if you want fully approved schematics to a powerful battlecruiser for your own company, go ahead and bid now, now, now!! Just show your local Factory judge that you won this bid and have them pull it for you, so you can claim it as your own.

Princeps Heavy Battlecruiser building license, winning bid: [member="Maracel Yorkell II"] 5 Billion credits for license and ownership of design.

Now don't dawdle and don't delay, the auction starts now, but nay nay nay, it is not eternal, as it ends on November's 30th day.​

Last edited:
On behalf of my company, Have Gun Will Travel, I will attempt to make a bid. The battlecruiser in question of course may go directly to Black Sun if my company was to...succeed in this auctionering endevour. So I will list you what I wish to bid for your Princeps Heavy Battlecruiser on Lot Two.

1: Two Type-C Corvette Carriers, very deadly anti-starfighter engagement corvette along with being a very capable carrier.
2: Four PCL 27Cs, a drop all carrier, not armed but very deadly if one uses deception as their tactic.
3: A signed contract between Have Gun Will Travel and Eriadu Manufacturing Shipyards for heavily discounted Maia-class Interceptors which can be used for any of your new projects at any time.
4: A design by Have Gun Will Travel for Eriadu Manufacturing Shipyards. Just ask what kind of ship you want, size...and I will make it a reality. Very well made with Q-Ship designs so the more unusual, the better it can turn out.

I hope this is enough to sway your thoughts, if not, I would ask to at least check my commerce page Have Gun Will Travel and see what deals can be made between you and I to make this a reality.

[member="Credius Nargath"]

On the behalf of my Company , Yorkell Industries , i will attempt to make a Bid for the building license and Lot 2. For this bid i am willing to offer 5 Billion Credits for the License and the Second Lot each with a total of 10 Billion Credits. If my bid is successful , the Battlecruiser will be used for the Grayson Imperium and will become part of it's Navy. [member="Credius Nargath"]

[member="Maracel Yorkell II"] I'll be referring you to the auction rules for a moment, to pay 5 billion for a single ship would be an outrageous offer and can't be accepted (espeially since it would've bought you ten new ships when EMS was still building them, more even) For the actual license on the other hand, it would not be outrageous. So I will list that bid as valid.

[member="Haon Hafey"] I have put your offer as winning bid on lot 2 due to the sheer further development this can lead to and the fact I can see particular use in carriers for future operations within my domain.

+++ Incoming Transmission +++

Greeting from the outer rim. It is my pleasure to let you know I have been authorized to place a bid on lot 1, the HNS Arcosius. Our bid is 250 Mil Talons, 10 Million of that in Demonsgate Phirk, and in addition we will add three, 10 mil talon retainers for three future ships who's size, design and price to be mutually agreed upon at a later date.

Cypher Rage

C

The Galactic Triumvirtive herby reinforces [member="Khar Garak"]'s bid. As such would like to reinforce a total of 75 Billion Standard Galactic Credits.

- Signed, Cypher Rage​
Fleet Admiral, Core Fleet​
The Galactic Triumvirtive Federation​

Don't forget to pick up your stuff

[member="Cypher Rage"] [member="Khar Garak"] [member="Maracel Yorkell II"] [member="Haon Hafey"]

Also Cypher, do note that 75 billion is not something you or even darth carnifex would have laying around, that's the price of ten deathstars easily thus voided per the marketplace auction rules under the clausule of being an outrageous bid.

Khar will get the Arcosius and may call upon my company for 3 further ship developments to his own specifications.

Haon will have the unnamed princeps in return for the agreed upon exchange of goods

Maracel Yorkell may take the acquired Princeps heavy cruiser license

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom