Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primm

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Shikar
  • Demonym: Shikarians
  • Region: Outer
  • System Name: Scarif System
  • System Features: N/A
  • Coordinates: 13,24
  • Major Imports: Glasteel, Fuel.
  • Major Exports: Duraplast, Durasteel, Quadranium Steel, Kyber Crystals, Weapons and Ships.
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Tropical Climate
  • Primary Terrain: Rain Forests, Mountains and Grasslands.

• Major Locations: Mazark- Brotherhood Capital City. Lecker- The largest military base of the brotherhood. Zek- Brotherhood Secret Weapons facility located in the mountains.

POPULATION
  • Native Species: Rancors (Extinct on Planet.)
  • Immigrated Species: Humans.
  • Population: 5,000,000 people. All Brotherhood members.
  • Demographics: Alien Races who are not human like. Chiss, Naboo and any other human looking creatures with similar faces and bodies to humans.
  • Primary Languages: Basic, Shikarese.
  • Culture: Daily life starts with an attack drill practiced by the brotherhood. Children don't participate in any training until the age of 10. There are worker members who live in the cities and don't participate in combat.
  • GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Monarchy, the Elders are the leaders of all Brotherhood.
  • Affiliation: The Brotherhood
  • Wealth: High, the planet used to export alot of its resources until the brotherhood was formed.
  • Stability: High. If someone were to commit a crime, they were sent directly to the labor camps that mine for materials and construct things.
  • Freedom & Oppression: The Elder is like the dictorial leader. He can make any law and tell everyone what to do. The police is not the police, It's the military. Martial Law is used instead of traditional police.

MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY

• Military: There are multiple large fortresses across the planet and a medium sized fleet.
  • Technology: The Brotherhood has very advanced weapons and vehicles including their heavily protecting Power Armor.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Shikar was discovered a year before the Clone wars by Ramus Maxion, a republic scout. He hated the chancellor so he brought people who wanted to escape his rule and rise of power to Shikar. He never sent the coordinates to the republic.

200000 people came to Shikar seeking refuge from the coming war. When the people landed on Shikar, they found out about the rancors. Ramus lead a campaign to make the rancors extinct on Shikar. Once they destroyed them all, Settling can begin. Droids constructed cities and towns. Right Before the clone wars. It was settled to escape the corruption of the republic. The Clone Wars lead to the creation of the Brotherhood. Clone troopers attempted to land on Shikar and use it as an FOB in the Outer Rim to keep watch for CIS fleets. The Brotherhood rebelled and destroyed the FOB on what is known a day that was known as Removal. The Galactic Civil war was fought close to Shikar. The Brotherhood liked the Empire so they allowed Imperials to construct bases on Shikar. When the Emperor was killed, the imperials on Shikar tried to take over Shikar. The Brotherhood did not take to lightly to that and fought a war on Shikar known as War of the Lost. The Brotherhood killed all the Imperials and took their naval vessels. Years later came the Gulag Plague. The rest of the galaxy was in ruin. The Brotherhood had stopped exporting goods after Starkiller Base blew up and close off the planet to outsiders. Jaquilin Maxion ordered any ship that got close to Shikar to be destroyed. When contact from the rest of the galaxy has been gone, The Brotherhood built up their forces on Shikar and produced many weapons. Shikar was one of the only planets of the galaxy unaffected by the Plague. Then a large group of Shikarian disappear into nothingness. The Brotherhood went and closed itself off from the whole galaxy. Then came Darius Maxion, the current Elder of The Brotherhood. He lead Shikar to a better world. Shikar had begun to rise from the Outer rim and Galaxy.

[member="Elder Maxion"]

Elder Maxion said:
System Features: Same Features as the scarif system.
Elder Maxion said:
Coordinates: Somewhere near Scarif.
Not good enough. Please provide me with a list of features, or a "N/A" if no features are prominent enough to stick out. Also, please provide me with the hex coordinates on the Chaos Map.

Your submission is also filled with references to a non-Star Wars universe to such a degree that I am not comfortable with stamping it.

Elder Maxion said:
Planet Name: Primm
Elder Maxion said:
Children are known as Squires
Elder Maxion said:
Government: Monarchy, the Elders are the leaders of all Brotherhood. There can be only one elder. Sentinels or Paladins can challenge the elder for his spot.
Elder Maxion said:
Victoriam
Elder Maxion said:
Semper Victa
While I can understand your fascination and appreciation for the Fallout universe I want to see that all of these events and titles are renamed to something else in order for me to be okay with it. Sadly that also means the planet itself.

lmao. I'll remove some the Fallout stuff like the challenging the Elder for his/her title. Semper Victa will be renamed, Victoriam will be renamed, I will change the children titles. I'll think of a new name for the planet. I'm confused with the map coordinates and the feature of the Scarif system. Can give me random coordinates in the Scarif system please? That would be greatly appreciated.

Revised

[member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="Elder Maxion"]

You use the map to find Coordinates by following the X-axis (Horizontal) at the bottom and then do the same for the Y-axis (Vertical)

In this case, Scarif is at the coordinates 13:24 :)

And now, that the bigger issues are solved with the sumbission there are some smaller details we need to look at.

Elder Maxion said:
Be sure to cover also the following CHAOS canon events and how they effected the planet: The Gulag Plague The 400 Year Darkness the Netherworld Event
This list at the end of the submission should be removed to reduce any clutter/descriptions from the template.

Elder Maxion said:
​Image Credit: Bungie studios. Reach
There is no image in the submission. Did you accidentally remove it or forget to add it?

Elder Maxion said:
Demographics: Alien Races who are not human like. Chiss, Naboo and any other human like creatures are welcome.
Could you clarify what you mean here? I am not sure what you mean, are you saying there are Alien races who are not human-like mainly?

Other than that, I believe it looks pretty good!

Elder Maxion said:
Also I'm having trouble accessing my subaccounts. Can you help me with this issue?
Afraid not, sorry. Try contacting an Administrator if the problem still persists.

And sorry about the hold up, I was taking the train back to my fams for easter.

Elder Maxion said:
​Image Credit: Bungie studios. Reach http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Reach
Clarification on my end, I meant that the image was not added in the submission and as such there was no need for a Image Source since there was no source that needed to be provided.

Elder Maxion said:
Demographics: Alien Races who are not human like. Chiss, Naboo and any other human like creatures are welcome. To be more specific. Creatures like Hutts, Yoda's species, Mon cala, Quaren, Bothans, Aleena, ect. Aliens who have a head shape
Another clarification, I think describing it more as "Humanoids, though other races are still found." is sufficient and seems to be what you are going for?

Elder Maxion said:
Coordinates: 14,39
Sorry, again, I should have been more clear. This would still be still be 13:24 if you want it within the same hex as Scarif is on the map.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Elder Maxion"]

Hi there. My more photogenic colleague has had to step down, and I've been asked to help with this submission in their stead. I'll get up to speed as soon as possible.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Elder Maxion"]

Okay, I think I've got my bearings.

Could you specify what you mean by a medium sized fleet? For a lone planet of five million, I could see you having a few corvettes and patrol boats, maybe a couple of frigates at most. Thoughts?

If all your citizens over ten have daily military training, what percentage​ of your population would you be able to field if, say, invading someone?

I think what you're describing under Demographics is what Star Wars canon calls 'near-human'. For clarity, let's use that term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom