Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Prime Shadow -- Shadow Series MK-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0c/Rogue_Shadow_TFUII.png/revision/latest?cb=20131122232031

Affiliation: The First Order/Knights of Ren
Manufacturer: The First Order
Model: Shadow Series MK-II
Modularity: No
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Durasteel
Classification: Scouting vessel/Envoy

Length: 65 meters

Width: 29 meters

Height: 9 meters

Armament: 3

Hangar: No hangar

Special Features: cloaking device (dev thread)

Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 3
Hyperdrive Class: .5

Strengths: Fast, agile, stealthy
Weaknesses: Low rating on offensive and defensive abilities. Speed makes up for it.

Description:
Armament Laser Canons
Minimum crew 1 pilot
Passengers 8
Cargo handling systems 15 tons
Consumables 1 year
Life support Equipped
Shielding. Equipped
Sensors Equipped

Intent: To create a stealth scouting ship for the use of the First Order.
Who Can Use This: Daska Tess, Jaron Lesan, First Order, Knights of Ren.
Primary Source: Based on Rogue Shadow, from TFU fame.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Hello there. We have a couple things to discuss.

First The Development thread linked? is that a development thread for a cloaking device or for this ship? Also please list the cloaking device as a Stygium type cloaking device in the submission.

If that is a development thread for another submission 6 months ago this will still need 10 posts of development for the cloaking device.

second, the speed is too fast for a ship this size. 1 is for things like interceptors and racing speeders. Please drop this to a 3 which is still much faster than any other ships this size and most general use fighter craft. This allows you to still claim it as being super fast.

The maneuvering would have to be much more like a 5. As you can see The Millennium falcon is a 5 to 6 and is 1/3 the size of this. You could possibly push the speed to 2 and maneuvering to 4 with a 10 post development thread if you like. or list it as speed 3 maneuvering 5

The thread linked is just for finding the stygium... I was not aware there was a difference, or a dev needed for the cloaking device itself... it is based off the Rogue Shadow from the Force Unleashed so most of what has been put in it are canon (or legend) now.

If I don't need a devv thread for cloak if I drop the Stygium I will do that...

Also please tag me... I never would have seen this had I not actually checked :D

[member="Reshmar"]

ADM. Reshmar

Jaron Lesan said:
The thread linked is just for finding the stygium... I was not aware there was a difference, or a dev needed for the cloaking device itself... it is based off the Rogue Shadow from the Force Unleashed so most of what has been put in it are canon (or legend) now.

[member="Jaron Lesan"] With the amount of posts into that for the stygium thread we can count it towards the Dev. for the ship. Generally cloaking on a ship requires some Dev. but this will work. :) Everything looks great now.

Approved pending second [member="B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII"]

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review