Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride, Prejudice, and the Occult.

Hopefully with such an intriguing title, people are bound to check this out, right?

Anyway, I'm in search of folks who are into the macabre and mysterious nature of Sith fanaticism; more specifically, I seek those who cling to the margins of madness and are urged to delve deep into the darker parts of wealth and superstition. Corrupt politicians, nobles, fallen Jedi, anything or anyone willing to taste the lifeblood of corruption itself.

Or more simply, I just want to do bad things with bad people for monetary gain and to descend deeper into the Darkside.

Hit me up!

Please do visit my character profile/bio to gain a deeper understanding if you so desire.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
[member="Syra"]

You must have been following me for some time. I define macabre and the unholy aspects nobody wishes to touch. Come with me, and I'll either send you into madness, eat your out of boredom, or drive nails into your hands and feet. What's your pleasure sugar?

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
[member="Syra"], I'm High Priest of the Trickster Godddess. I was genetically modified to be able to manipulate the Force.

doc_zpsc0sooi4i.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom