Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prestidigitation [Azara]

And so, Vael'roth had his first apprentice. One that he would surely teach well in sorcery in the many, many years to come. "It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?" he commented as she called him master. His ship was about a kilometer away so they would have plenty of time to fully introduce each other. "So, Azura, where are you from?" he asked, sincerely wondering about her background. True, he was Sith, but he was a gentleman first. "Are you here alone? This is an awful dangerous place to be traveling alone. Never know when one of these savages might go berserk and take you for their dinner." Vael commented with a chuckle, not trying to scare her.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
"Azara..." she corrected him, but only so lightly he probably didn't hear it. She began answering his questions, starting with "I'm from an orphanage a few systems out from Mandalor. And,well....yes I am here....alone." When he'd mentioned the people as savages Azara took a second glance among the people before saying "They don't seem that aggressive...."

@Vael'roth Kon

"Pft," he scoffed, "looks can be very deceiving, my dear. They may not look the part, but I assure you when desperate times come, they're entire outward appearance will be overshadowed by the beasts brewing inside them all. It's the one fault of humans: Desperation. It plagues most if not all of them." he mused for a moment, watching as the sun slowly left eased past the horizon. It was time the actual training would begin. "Tell me, Azara, is there any certain forms of magic you were hoping to look into? Healing? Offensive? Defensive? Sith magic? Or what? There are many forms in the galaxy that can be learned. All it requires is a little initiative and the willingness to put time into it."

Azara

A
"I'm human....." she commented again in such a soft tone he likely didn't hear her. When he asked what kind of magic she hesitated an answer before saying "Well, master, I was.....sort of hoping to learn all of it." she gave an awkward smile when she said this before seeing his reaction. "It's just....well..." she began to explain. "I think it's better if I know all magic. Good and bad. That way, if someone attacks me with magic, I'll know how to defend myself. Better use it. You know?"

@Vael'roth Kon

"Of course you are." he stated coldly, not caring for what species she was. "But, you're different. Competent. Eager. Willing to learn no matter how you achieve the knowledge you seek. That's what makes you different. That's what makes you better." Vael sighed with disappointment at her inability to wish to focus on a certain school of magic. "If you wish to learn all of it, then you're just as naive as you look. If you wish to master magic, you will only be able to learn certain aspects and spells. Your human lifespan only allows for a small amount of time to learn what you can. I will teach you everything I can for as long as I can." he commented.

"Is there anything you'd wish to start with?" Vael inquired as another emerald orb of flame formed in his hand. "Pyrokinesis?" The flame disappeared in an instant. Vael would then turn towards her and reach his hand out at her. His fingers shook slightly as he focused on the molecules within her, slowing their vibrations slightly which would decrease the heat within her body, chilling her slightly. "Cryokinesis?" he asked before dropping his hand, returning her body heat to normal. "Anything at all."

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
She gasped a little when he showed the flame to her then shivered wen he's used his powers to drop her temperature for that moment. When he asked Azara took a moment to think on it, considering any and all spells she'd read into and heard about. "I think....I would like to learn healing first." she said with a positive tone. She thought it best to help others in magic first before anything else and healing, being the best means, seemed the best to start.

@Vael'roth Kon

"Healing?" he asked in a shocked tone. It was odd that the first thing someone wished to learn was how to heal instead of spells to defend themselves. "Well then," he began, "let's begin shall we?" Vael stopped in his tracks and scanned the nearby area looking for "practice dummies" to begin her training in healing. Off in the far distance, a trail of smoke was rising up into the air. A sure sign of inhabitants. Vael immediately walked towards the smoke, ready to do what he had to in order to teach her the proper way to heal oneself or another.

@[member="Azara"]

Azara

A
Azara looked to where he did, seeing the smoke, before @Vael'roth Kon had already started walking towards it. Quickly she followed, hurrying her pace and pulling her hood over her head as she did. She more or less walked both behind and to the right of her master, often falling behind a bit before taking quick steps to come back to place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom