Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Press attention and rabble rousers (Eire Saf'Voak)

Sitting in the corner, he shook his head. Once called back to the cell, he sighed, slowly making his way out of the door, followed by several men. Upon reaching the cell, he slowly took a step inside, turning to face [member="Lucien Cordel"], sighing. "Really!? REALLY!? Come on! What more do ya' karkin' need, man!?" He barked.

Lucien raised a brow at the outburst of [member="Eire Saf'Voak"] . The journalist had been doing so well. "5" came his swift reply. Eire needed a swift reminder of who was the top. At his rather cryptic order Lucien's two assistants stepped forward and attempted to roughly take Eire's right hand and beginning with his pinky finger make slow progress snapping each digit on his right hand. Such was the price of rudeness. Assuming the deed was done Lucien would step forward and take the reporter by the throat.

"I need to assure myself that Two things have occurred by the time you leave my hospitality the first that being that you left a politer man I thought we'd cracked but evidently not ... " Twas a crying shame "The secound was that I was assured you were not a spy, I had hoped that would be settled in a nice conversation but sadly you have forced my hand ..." He dropped the reporter again "Switch out his chains for the heavier ones then put him back on the ice ... I feel he needs to cool off" Lucien ordered then returned to his seat. Why could his guests never let things remain easy.

Should all of his orders be carried out successfully Lucien would give Eire fifteen minutes to suffer before starting again "Name" He ordered, content now to drag this out.

Yelping in agony, he fell to his knees, grabbing his hand, before quickly looking up at [member="Lucien Cordel"], trembling slightly. "W-w-wait! W-w-wait...WAIT!" He shouted. Once he was placed on the block of ice, he shouted, swinging and thrashing in the shackles. Once the man spoke once again, Eire quickly spoke. "EIRE SAF'VOAK! EIRE. KARKING. SAF'VOAK!" He barked, thrashing around more than necessary, screaming at the top of his lungs as if attempting to attract attention.

Lucien sighed loudly at [member="Eire Saf'Voak"]. "Do stop screaming, no one cares that your down here and you're making my head hurt and when that happens lightning has a nasty habit of leaping from my fingers and charring people" He rolled his head as lightning danced between his fingers just to prove the point. "Now neither of us want that, it will be unpleasant for you and unproductive to me"

Now in compliance to their earlier terms, the ones Lucien had imposed as the authority in the room Eire needed to be punished for swearing, Lucien loathed swearing. Turning back to his assistants he shook his head "Mr. Saf'Vok has become over excited and forgotten to be polite, take an electro whip each and see if you can't get the polite Mr. Saf'vok Back ... just keep going till your arms start to ache that should be enough" He ordered then closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, there would no doubt be screaming and crying. Such noise vexed Lucien. Once the noise subsided and he felt the presence of his assistants back at his side he opened his eyes.

"Now Good sir, Why don't you tell me again why you were here?" He rested his head back on his hand " Do so calmly mind and we might be able to go back to me giving you rewards not punishments ... we were doing so well before" He sounded almost like a disappointed teacher.

His eyes going wide, his exaggerated screams quickly became authentic as the whip came down upon him. Groaning, yelping, and screaming, the reporter begged and pleaded for mercy, still thrashing at his shackles like a madman. Shouting into the air, he sighed as the men finished, unable to sigh. He slowly looked up, ignoring the intense pain in his face, a slight tear rolling down his face.

"I...I-I was here to r-r-report on a-a story with m-m-my camera man, S-steve...Sir." He muttered, clearly still in pain. Going silent, his closed his eyes as he proceeded to shake as the pain in his feat became unbearable, as he muttered to himself under his breath.

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

"Better, much better" Lucien nodded "Give him a break from the ice " He ordered. He had promised to be nice if Eire was polite "and see if you can't soothe him a little, no doubt he's sore now" In compliance with his orders the Ice was removed and Eire lowered so that he'd be able to sit down, his hands were still chained to the roof but there was some slack. Whilst one of the men attended to that another left the room to fetch some balms for Eires pain.

Once he'd returned he moved over to the reporters back to begin to tend the welts and soreness in Eire's back and neck whilst the other moved down to his feet and legs to rub the chill out. there touch which moments before had been harsh was now much softer. It was all part of the longer game to unnerve prisoners first it was pain and then it was soothing. Over an extended period of time it could be quite unpleasant. Lucien didn't speak again for another ten minutes allowed Eire some small measure of relaxation.

"Why then were you so late ?" He finally asked. "You missed the confrence"

With a sigh of relief, he cleared his throat before he proceeded to speak. "I-I...I-I thought we made it on time! I...I-It was mainly f-f-for the interview, though! S-s-sir!" He nodded as he spoke, still slightly trembling. He stared up at [member="Lucien Cordel"], shaking his head in disbelief. "I-I-Is this...r-r-really necessary, s-s-sir?" He whimpered, his gaze slowly drifting down to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom