Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Presence Of Darkness

Hope's Legacy

H

Long have we waited....

The first strike had started, and thus the second one was to begin. Addison was first to receive the way of pain, and now it was the boy's turn.
Aiden Porte, reeked of his fathers hopefulness and goodness. Yet, he was young and naive, but there was no path for turning to the darkness. His time in this galaxy would be at an end.
Kill the boy.....

Two strike and just two more left, the mother and father. However today this evening was about him. Tracked to Hapes where he had attended a Gala of celebrations. Further working had been seen that were not of the Dark Exchange's creation, however it all worked out in their favor. This was meant to be a quick exchange, four members of the Dark Exchange would be out to take out the Padawan. It would be quick and decisive strike.
Kill the boy.....

You will not fail, you will succeed. You have been trained for this above all else. Remember why you are here, remember what was done to Sieger Ren. Use your anger, hate and all the strength and pain of the Sith and wipe him from existence. Failure is not an option here, if you fail you will die by my hand.
Go forward.....
Kill the boy....

Anyone else that gets in your way, kill them too....

Location-Hapes
Aiden Porte Aiden Porte Solenne Abraxas Solenne Abraxas

"By the force, this weather is awful. It hasn't even started raining yet!" Aiden exclaimed as he stared out the window. Dark clouds were gathering overhead, thunder and lightning, but no rain. "My luck I'm gonna step out and its gonna start pouring." The Jedi Padawan had just finished packing his things as he took one last look at the room around him. He had grown fond of this place in a short amount of time. However given the drama that had taken place, it would be nice to get back to the relative peace and quiet of Coruscant. A slight chuckled followed the Padawan as he shook his head. Since when has their ever been quiet and peace on Coruscant. There was always something to do and something going on.

The Jedi Padawan had been in this duty for a long time, he had learned much but was just that. Still a Padawan learner, he had much to prove to those around him. And it was in his nature to protect those around him and keep them safe. It never really occurred to him that he wasn't at that capacity to do much of that. Aiden took a last quick glance and check over the room to make sure everything was neat and tidy, while his personal room was a mess. He didn't want those guest rooms to be that way. He had the sense to be a really good guest and wouldn't damage that reputation. He was sure if Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte saw this room she would be quite impressed but also annoyed as to how he couldn't keep his room at home this clean.

"Till next time..." Aiden said with a big smile as he closed the door and slung the bag over his shoulder and moved down the hall. He would soon reach the steps beginning the descent towards the main level and soon he dropped to his knee once more. Just as he did that night of the attack that occured on Coruscant. But it wasn't that this time, it was closer, it was his sister. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and would focus his thoughts, clear his mind.

Something was off, it was something dark in nature. Aiden couldn't pinpoint it.....

The Padawan opened his eyes and glanced up to see Jedi Master Solenne from afar. He stood up as quickly as he could, slightly stumbling at first before he straightened up and then started walking towards her. He had pulled out his datapad and sent a quick message to his family to make sure everything was okay.

He glanced up towards the screen as he placed it in his bag.

"Master Solenne! How has your day been?"

solbar.png

Tag: Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Solenne remained behind in the immediate aftermath of the Gala on Hapes. Something felt irresponsibly wrong about not returning immediately—But her instinct told her not to jump at the beck and call of a terrorist organization. There were Jedi or Coruscant that were more than handling a crisis of this magnitude. It would be difficult, however, she had faith. There was something the whole scenario that felt off no matter how she tried to put it into perspective.

The angle was wrong. Clouded. She just couldn't… See.

The striking brunette was sharing a few parting words with a colleague when she felt something a delicate tug in the opposite direction. Solenne turned, just in time, to see Aiden Porte scrambling to his feet. Her eyes were ever watchful from across the crowded courtyard while he made his way toward her. Grateful words passed through her lips as she excused herself from the Jedi Shadow that was providing a report of the damage to Coruscant.

There was nothing her eyes did not see.

The ever-cheerful youngling was a full head taller than she was and still growing. That had never mattered, save, when it came to reaching items on the top shelf. There was something about her presence and bearing that bespoke lent to the notion of someone far grander. Solenne let her head tilt to the side while she silently evaluated him. Empathy…It was a curse and a gift.

It meant that she felt every emotion from anyone that got close enough. It meant that she felt the attack on Coruscant, intimately, and that it made her blood run cold. It also told her that something was not quite right in the aura of the shaggy-haired youth. That he hid it so easily behind a data-pad and a smile drew the bow of perfectly curved lips into a faint frown. Elegant eyebrows drew together and she reached out to touch his face, fondly, before withdrawing. "Eventful, little dove. I have learned a few things about the New Way that might prove useful."

A pause.

Solenne usually let her students come to her when they had a problem. With everything that was happening and the fact that they would soon be heading back to Galactic City, they were far less able to take their time. She needed to know sooner, than later, if something might compromise their status. It was the nature of a Padawan to court danger while the Master was required to play watchtower so that they might learn…But something that changed his aura? Brought worry?

Brought him to his knees?

Even in this dreary weather, truly, Solenne couldn't imagine what it might be. She would have accepted the notion that he'd dropped something were it not the sensation that had radiated moments prior. "Aiden…What happened?", she asked, deliberately, using his first name. She often referred to him as Jedi or Padawan Porte when things were light-hearted.

His name came into play when she was serious.

Last edited:
Aiden wasn't a liar, if it wasn't the small graceful touch against his face that brought the smallest sense of guilt to the Jedi Padawan. While he would always want to be honest first and foremost. He wanted to convey that there was nothing wrong, but he should've known better as he had a Jedi Master and who it was specifically. Luckily however she spoke of the New Way and that seemed to throw things off the trail as to his smile turned to a small frown.

"Eventful, little dove. I have learned a few things about the New Way that might prove useful."

"I'm glad you have, I don't know too much about them. Other than what I have been told. And that information has been very brief." Aiden responded to Solenne, while he had been here for over several months already. He was pushed to focus on his studies and training arts before he was actually allowed into the field and placed with a Master, first with Samara, and now with Master Abraxas. The terrorist attack by them on Coruscant was a diabolical act. He would commit everything he could to try and help bring them to justice. Just like his own personal mission to investigate these acts against his fellow Padawan's. However that seemed to have hit a standstill thus far. "I look to rid them from this galaxy."

Aiden shook his head slightly as there were always innocent lives lost during such attacks.

"Aiden…What happened?"

His own thoughts were interrupted when Solenne called him by his first name. At first he looked dumbfounded for a brief second and then he looked back to where he dropped and cleared his throat. At that point, he didn't even try to hide anything as it was an immediate response.

"The night of the gala when the attack happened, my sister was on Coruscant. I could feel her emotions about the situation, I believed she had went to help. She is my twin so we have a incredibly strong connection. Anytime she is in pain or hurting it is almost amplified ten fold for me. I just now felt something, and it was......"

Aiden's brow furrowed slightly as he gathered his thoughts.

"It's unsettling to me. I sent a message to the family, if anything is wrong for sure. My father would know it. I'm just a little worried about her." He glanced around for a moment before looking back to Solenne. "With this unknown group targeting Padawans still essentially a mystery, I can't help but keep my mind on high alert. I apologize for not bringing this forward to you. I just didn't want you to worry."

Solenne Abraxas Solenne Abraxas

solbar.png

"No one does. That's part of the problem.", she intoned gently, though, her sources had offered more information than was publicly available. Solenne had more insight with respect to their goals and had a few solid leads in regard to their monetary function. That was usually the first step toward tracking a group that didn't want to be found. Following the credits. The way Aiden spoke of ridding them from the galaxy caused her eyes to sweep over him. That was perhaps the harshest statement she'd ever heard from the young Padawan. "…They're afraid of us."

"I do not condone what they've done, however, it would be a lie to say that I can't understand. This is what happens when those who have come into contact with those who have not. Fear, anger, and jealousy rule them…And through that negativity, through that cult of personality—People get hurt. Any peaceful movement can turn violent. This one has..."

"And it grows…Violence will only beget more violence. It will let them feel morally...Right and spur on further retaliation."
, Solenne explained, trying, to bring understanding to the much-taller student before her. They could not repeat the same mistakes that the New Way had already propagated. They could not react with fear and hate or the cycle would only continue. It was their duty to protect. "…We seek justice, little dove. Never vengeance."

Solenne seemed to have startled him by calling out the sunshine disposition he wore for her benefit. Particularly, by using his first name so liberally. The guilt he experienced was more than palpable. The words spilled from him like a deluge as the need to be honest with her drove him over trying to put on a brave face. He was a good boy, at heart. "That kind of connection can be dangerous. You will need to learn to control the effects of it, sooner, than later. What if her pain drove you to your knees in the middle of combat?"

Other than that, for the moment, Sol accepted his course of action with a delicate nod of her head. Her belongings were already waiting on the shuttle back to Coruscant and she curled her pointer finger in the air to beckon that the young man follow along. His apology was unnecessary and the gentle smile she offered him would show there was no need. "I am your Master, now, Aiden."

"While I appreciate your concern... There is no need to protect me from the truth. I know that our partnership is new, but please, know that you can always come to me with your concerns. No matter how dark or bright."

His careful heart would have him isolate himself with his worries when the burden could be shared. As the Master, specifically, his Master—Their dynamic was changed. He would be used to the almost playful Hapani that appeared when he needed a pick me up. But, to the woman who never overstepped the training, he received from his designated mentor. She would be his solace, shelter, and the guiding hand that would see him become a great Jedi in the near-distant future.

Aiden only had to trust her enough, have faith, that she would always have his best interests in mind and all would work out as it was meant to.

As they walked down the smooth permacrete toward the transport that would take them to their shuttle the azure-clad woman would let a soft silence settle between them. Solenne was thinking about their movements forward. They had many things to attend to, but, this bond that he retained with his twin was something new. Were they a dyad? A convergence? She had not formally met his sibling and thus did not know. Not yet. As it stood…She would need to be mindful of it. They would need to take time to teach him how to keep her emotions from overtaking his and vice versa. If Aiden could feel his sister so acutely there was little doubt in Solenne's mind that his sister could also feel him.

It could be dangerous for them both.

"We will seek out your sibling after we land. Until then, rest your mind."

Hope's Legacy

H
Dark clouds swirled overhead, looming outwards towards the palace. The dark presence that was the members of the exchange that were now within a strong radius of the Jedi Padawan. And then they sensed something else, a piercing light.

The woman must be dealt with....

The quad of Sith Knights exchange a small glance at each other in turn, systematically connecting with each other to push forward the feeling of dread, cold and death outwards. Like a blanket of fog that would push everyone to remove themselves from the area.

Aiden, come forward.

Feel the darkness. Embrace it...

The four Sith combining their energies to pierce the mind of the young padawan. It was in their nature, if there was darkness, the light would come to face it. The dark side of the force blanketing the area and throwing fear into the minds of those that remained in the area.

Simply enough, get him close and then go in for the kill. For he was a Jedi, and they were weak.

Solenne Abraxas Solenne Abraxas Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Fear, anger, and jealousy rule them…And through that negativity, through that cult of personality—People get hurt. Any peaceful movement can turn violent. This one has..."
"…We seek justice, little dove. Never vengeance."

Those words piercing the Jedi Padawan, he would forever remember them. It was almost a cornerstone of what the darkness feeds on. It was those things that drove them to do such things. Aiden for one could never understand it. And while he would want to understand their way of thinking just so he could perhaps help them return from their path that has led to so much pain,death and everything else that accompanied it. It was something beyond his control and beyond her knowledge and understanding right now. But as they made their way towards the transport that would take them to their shuttle, and they would be on their journey home.

Her words were solid wisdom and quickly threaded its way through his mind. And her voice mentioning that she was indeed his master. Any acclamation that could've been said or actions seemed to be lost on the Jedi Padawan. While he knew he felt pride and indeed a sense of breaking strength and hope that shined brightly through the Jedi Padawan. It was the will of the force that brought them together. The will of the force that had deemed it necessary enough for Solenne to be his Master.

"I um...." Aiden bowed his head politely in respect towards his master. "Thank you Master Abraxas." He finally said through slight trembling words, he leaned in and gave her a small hug. Granted he was a hugger by nature, but it perhaps wasn't the fact that he was only grateful. But thus the area around them became cold, which found the Padawan trembling slightly after he broke the hug and glanced around.

He cleared his throat and shook of the cold as he glanced around, he exhaled strongly as to shake off the feeling. He glanced overhead as they were just before the transport to take them to the ship home.

Aiden, come forward.

Feel the darkness. Embrace it...

Aiden's brow furrowed slightly, as he felt the words through his mind. It wasn't comfort, it was a like a pinch in the most uncomfortable of places. Perhaps happening in the darkest corners of the world.

"Master do you....." Aiden spoke as he glanced around, his mind and power with the lightside already on the defense. He could feel something strong, whatever it was, it was overwhelming him.

An image flashed through his mind....

"Master, do you feel that?" Aiden whispered as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before opening them once more.

Last edited:

solbar.png

The gentle embrace that Jedi Porte wrapped her in was expected. He had always been forward in his appreciation and rarely seemed to consider the ramifications of responding so informally to his elder. Solenne reached up to affectionately pat the mop of brown hair that sat on his head, hopefully, soothing away his doubts and misconceptions. Jedi Noble had seemed to think it a fine idea that she continue with Aiden’s training. Especially, since they already had a history of mutual respect.

“You don’t need to thank me.”, Sol murmured with an airy chuckle that seemed to lighten the gray clouds and shadows that were cast down from the heavens. She didn’t pull away immediately and let him have the moment of comfort he seemed to crave. The young man seemed to tremble in wind and the wise Hapani-Jedi could not immediately discern why. “Do you fear storms, dove?”

“It won’t hurt you.”

Not while she was present, certainly. It was when he pulled back suddenly and cleared his throat that she caught the scent of a vile whisper on the wind. It whirled past them and stirred robes of white and azure in a way that was almost menacing. Loose curls of auburn hair twisted and turned in such a way that it seemed as if silken tresses might have had a life of their own. It was not the scent of petrichor that met her nose—But the scent of decay. Noxium.

Solenne did not speak when her Padawan asked if she felt as he did. Her mind was following the line of it and in a movement that was almost too fast to perceive, she pushed Aiden behind her with a sense of urgency. Close, however, full of finesse. The Jedi Master came to stand before her ward and placed herself between the entity that thought it could prey upon her youngling.

“Not, today.”, she murmured to the flame-wreathed specter and her chin rose in clear defiance. Others would respond with fear. Solenne, would not.

Her force-laden gifts also came into the fold and metaphysical barriers collapsed down around them with enough force that it left marks in the earth. From there—Solenne pushed. She drew back and threw her might into the darkness in a burning halo of light that seemed to grow brighter as it moved away from them. Toward a patch of sky, where the clouds were deepest, darkest. Where all manner of creatures might hide. The halo seemed to collide with something before it lashed out.

There was a sharpness in the response.

A lash of dark flame that wrapped around her shields and burned through the grass that it touched. It was a shout. An act of anger. But, moments later, the sky seemed to lighten. The rain seemed to lessen.

The dark presence began to fade into the ether and Solenne slowly let the light within dim back down to tolerable levels. Any Jedi OR Sith in the vicinity would have been able to feel her lighting up the sky like a beacon. Hazel eyes lingered on the point of the horizon where the voice had come from. She knew evil when she saw it. Felt it. Slowly, she brought down her shields.

The darkling had dissipated.

For now.

“Are you all right, Aiden?”, she breathed, turning slowly, so that she could face him. Not a scratch as far as she could see…But why would someone or something be chasing her Padawan? He was a sweet child. Brave of heart and bright of mind, but he was scarcely a threat to anything but a box of sugar snaps. Someone with enough power to affect the weather, to threaten him from afar, had no business being in his vicinity. Had no business knowing his name.

That was worrying. More than anything.

It knew his name.

“You don’t need to thank me.”

Yes I do.....yes I do.....

The Padawan didn't say the words, but they were conveyed clearly through his actions. He would always give thanks, always praise and thank those in his life. It might annoy some at first, perhaps all the time it would. But that was just who he was, a simple word of encouragement, praise, love, hope it was enough to tip the scales to the favor of light. It would give someone courage and the willingness to step up and fight that which hurts them the most. And even so it was enough to tip the scales against the darkness. Deep down Aiden had longed to be one of the shields against the darkside of the force, he looked to bear the pain of all of his friends and family because he would be able to take it without breaking.

Yet, he was eighteen years old and still a padawan. There was much left he still had to do before he would grow into that role.

He would forever be thankful for her.

Always.
“Do you fear storms, dove?”

“It won’t hurt you.”

"It's not that, Master. Something, dark of nature. It bring the storm...." Aiden said as his eyes looked up to the sky and took a deep breath. It was just then he saw the image again and he heard the whispers of vileness against them.

"Who are y-" The Jedi Padawan began to ask, as he sensed the fog and darkness around them, but it was then that Solenne stood in front of him. A protector, a guardian of lightside of the force. He felt her aura shine brightly against the evil. That shining beacon in the face of treachery and hate. The Jedi couldn't help but show the smallest of smiles. Not because he was being cocky or that he was being protected. It was her aura that gave him a strength and courage to stand against them.

The light was strong on this day. He had seen the strength of the lightside a few times before. Each time witnessed was something of spectacular.

It was evident as the sun's rays began to pierce the dark clouds, striking the dark essence with piercing blows. The darkness retreated and Solenne Abraxas Solenne Abraxas turned to face him.

"Master, that was....amazing!"
He said with with a smile before quickly recovering to answer her question. "I'm fine, I will be fine."

"Are you okay?!"
Aiden a show of worry appearing on the padawan's face.

solbar.png

It did bring the storm.

The cloud-filled sky of Hapes was slowly giving way to varying shades of bright blue and lavender while several suns began to peek through the glom. It was rare that such storms swept in without warning. The weather was often controlled over larger city-scapes and the Consortium was no different. Azure orbs ringed with gold and flecks of honey, faded to green, and seemed to be lost in a distant thought. The dark presence was severely diminished. But, not gone.

Not completely. It left something akin to…Residue, behind.

The obvious tension in her expression would slowly fade at the voice of her Padawan learner. The smile he wore and the cheerful notes in which he addressed the situation told her something she was already very cognizant of. He was still very, very young. Did he not sense the danger? Had he not heard the deep, dark, shadowed whisper that called to him by name? Solenne…Breathed. Her presence settled around them like the wings of a mother bird protecting her young. "Just a trick of the light, Padawan Porte.", she intoned while her eyes lingered on the horizon.

"No more than shining a torch beneath the bed to keep the boogeyman at bay."

Solenne pitied the vengeful spirit that sought to accost Aiden Porte. While might have held anger or some need for retribution—The deft brunette knew only to protect. She knew what lengths she would go through to keep her ward safe. This barely hidden enemy, knew not, the very long reach of her arm. The light was with her.

Ever, and always.

Azure eyes flickered over youthful features while her student questioned her well-being. Interesting. Why was he worried about her when the mysterious entity was obviously hunting him. There were no good reasons that this thing could be following Aiden. None. Delicate hands came up to cup his face and she turned it gently left, then right, seeming to be looking for something. Some sort of injury. Or—Perhaps a mark that let his creature find him. "I've faced far worse than a fool that hides behind the dark. You will be safe.", Solenne reassured, even though, the face Aiden wore was one of bravery.

"Has this happened before?"

Of course—Solenne had questions. The Council would find it very concerning that a ghoul was reaching out to their children from the mists. She released her student and turned slowly to walk their intended path before anyone else got too curious about the disk of light that had flown so easily from her fingertips. She knew the scent of it now. It was a being that reeked of must and decay.

She would not miss it again.

"Have you had any strange dreams of late? Anything out of place—Aside from what happened with your sister?"

"Just a trick of the light, Padawan Porte."
"No more than shining a torch beneath the bed to keep the boogeyman at bay."

It was more than that though. The Jedi Padawan thought, it was her. That was her strength, and her affinity with the lightside of the force was indeed incredibly strong. She had stood by him, no. In front of him, she defended him. He would owe her everything. It was a silent promise that he made to her. She wouldn't ever hear it from him, it was something that she would probably be able to tell or even know already.

He would give her, his everything. Complete dedication from a pupil to a teacher. That bond was something that could never be broken, he would hold it true and steady. Just as she had defended him, he too would defend her. Just as he would defend those he called his family and friends. He would give everything he could to make sure they were okay and safe.

He knew that to be able to do that successfully and safely, he would have to become stronger. His own inner strength with the lightside of the force would have to continue to grow. For he was a Jedi, and knowledge was always something to be sought. It wasn't for personal glory or to be someone leading the vanguard against the armies of darkness.

Enough, to be that glimmer of light to guide those to safety. That glimmer would be enough to light up the darkest of places.

Aiden's eyes couldn't help but glance back and forth to her hand as they gently cupped his face. "Master Abraxas....." Aiden said as his hands rose to hers that were over his cheeks. "I promise, I'm okay." He said showing her a strong smile.

The Padawan was forever smiling, hopeful. If his family had a banner or a icon of sorts. It would be hope.

Hope was strong, and peace was the noblest of things to aspire to.

"Have you had any strange dreams of late? Anything out of place—Aside from what happened with your sister?"

Aiden's brow furrowed slightly as he thought back to earlier events when he arrived to Coruscant.

"Not dreams, but there was an incident, well several that occurred since I had arrive here. I have documented such occurrences and have managed to launch a small investigation into them. The first one involved a good friend of mine Aveline, she was attacked by a gang of sorts. I didn't think to much of it at the time. But then something else happened at the Jedi Temple involving members of that same gang. Several padawan's were attacked that evening at the temple. With everything going on I can't believe it's merely coincidence. It feels very, it just makes me feel uneasy."

Aiden in turn followed along right beside his Master.

"I know perhaps I shouldn't have been investigating this without guidance. I just......" Aiden stopped talking for a moment as his hand rose to the back of his neck, massaging it slightly while trying to find the right words.

"I just wanted to help and well, earn my keep."

Hope's Legacy

H
Impossible.....

He was to be alone...

We shall take them by force, Master Sion. Kill her, and then we will kill the boy.

No, she will be dealt with personally. But not now, we will allow the light to have this small victory today.

Fall back, for now. Aiden's time will come.

solbar.png

The young man assured her that he was none the worse for wear, however, she was far from convinced. He very well might have been physically untouched…But mentally? She had done her best to shield him but her efforts now wouldn't save him later. She saw through the strong smile. He was full of unbridled hope—But optimism alone could only carry him so far. The temptation to sweep him behind her robes, to protect him from all ills, was a dangerous one. He was a Jedi Padawan. A Jedi.

Solenne had much to teach him.

"We will need to work on fortifying your mind…If I wasn't here…"

That was half the threat of the Sith. Mind games—Poison tongues. They didn't just lash out with physical attacks but with vile bombardments to the mind. The shadowy essence that had slipped through the people in the courtyard and left them with an inexplicable feeling of terror was the tip of the iceberg. Beneath the great mountain of ice, the part below, submerged in water was where the Darkside sweetly lured its victims. Solenne shook her head, shaking off the event, while taking in his explanation about a friend that had been attacked. It was an odd coincidence…But

This depth of evil she had sensed did not equate to the misguided violence of a gang of thugs.

These two things, while potentially connected, were not the same.

The auburn-haired woman walked slowly with her Padawan learner to their transport and slipped inside with all of the grace of a flower enfolding. He apologized for investigating the situation on his own and she waved it away. Sol did not blame him for wanting to get to the bottom of a situation that had brought harm to someone he knew. It was in Aiden to be a great protector, one day, when skills and experience let him grow into the man he wanted to be. "I am here now, dove."

"This means several things. You never need to apologize to me. You are never alone—And you will always have an understanding ear to bend about anything that crosses your mind. I will be with you on your best and worst day and my opinion of you will never change."

"Whatever black cloud haunts you…It isn't done. Nothing reaches through the fabric of reality and gracefully decided to accept defeat. When I am not present, keep your guard, and document any strange happenings."

"Our plan has not changed. We will return to Coruscant. Visit your sister, investigate these thugs…"
, Solenne intoned while settling into the seat while the driver began to head toward the spaceport. Hazel eyes were intent, engaging, but some part of her was still far away. Solenne knew the damage that darkness could do. She could feel the lingering flavor, the focus, and it reeked of deadly intent. "But the entity we felt is something else. Something is wrong, Aiden."

It knew his name.

Knew. His. Name.

Angelic features settled into something achingly soft and she offered the young man a comforting smile to take the edge from her words. Her intent wasn't to frighten him—But to ensure that he knew the gravity of what had just happened. She treated him like an adult, rather, than spoon-feed him a partial truth. Solenne would keep him safe.

She pitied anything that thought otherwise.

"But…We'll set things right."

It wasn't a long drive to the starport but Solenne did have a sense of nostalgia while watching the landscape of Hapes pass by in a colorful blur. It was hard, sometimes, not to miss her home. Knowing that the Cluster was in good hands helped a great deal…But it wasn't the same. At the moment, the Core, the rest of the Galaxy, needed her more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom