Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preaching to the Choir

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
@[member="Kiara Alanna Decoix"]
Ziost
Temple/War Room

He sat in an open section of the temple in which he conducted his business on the frigid terrain of Ziost. He had requested it be set up in an open room to make it more available to those who would come seeking his teachings. Not only that but assassination attempts were best attempted in close quarters. He could see an assassin come much better in the open like this.

Still, death wasn't a terrible concern to him. No, failure was his 'fear'. With that in mind, he found himself plotting where to take what forces he had in order to expand the dominion of the Empire. There were quite a few targets abroad, and domestic, that would require attention.

Stepping out from the shadows she would have been a surprise to any of his guard but he'd be able to sense she'd never attempted to conceal herself from him so their was no reason for mistrust just a simple test. And from recent stories, she was told he quite frankly loved tests.

Such thoughts elicited a smile to arise on Kiara's face though her form and face remained formless obscured by the force and shadows how she liked it. She had heard of him and knew he could be a great potential ally or threat so any extra information she had about her would be merely ammunition against her.

"Quite a nice place you have here and on Ziost of all places quite clever." She allowed the dark side to control her voice merely for the sake of masking her true voice.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
"This is the region I control within the Empire. I struck for Ziost for sentimental reasons, I suppose. This is where I first received training in the Sith. Or at least where part of me was initially trained. It's a somewhat confusing point. It holds a significance to me, at any rate. Besides, I can appreciate the cold. Keeps most prying eyes away." He turned his head to her, mask making it hard to tell where exactly he was looking, other than in her general direction.

"So what might you be here for, exactly? Come to learn? Take a stab at me? I don't sense any ill intent, but still, I haven't been visited by any masters in recent time. At least, none that I've had any fondness for."

"Oh I imagine despite my relatively short life that their are a few places that I seem to covet for one reason or another." She almost moved into view but yet held herself she couldn't afford anymore mistakes as reference to ones she's made recently. Instead she merely regarded him by cocking her head to the left slightly.

"No, I may have been one before my true path was found but as an assassin their would have been no announcement before attack. I come to speak on greater things of course, you see I find my self lacking in some key areas. And you'll forgive me if I overstep but I think I have ideas that will. . . let me say strengthen your endeavors."

Shifting from the darkness she showed further proficiency by having the shadows still cling to her as she sat down across the table from Reyven. Placing her cloaked hands on the table and crossing them would make it seem as if a almost transparent dark shadow clustered together.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
"I'm always willing to hear what others have to offer. I am not a delicate ball of egotistical rage as many other Sith are. I know I am not perfect. In fact, I don't believe anyone ever truly will be." He chuckled and leaned back in his chair, never having seen a technique such as this. It didn't feel like a manifestation of the Force. More an illusion. But perhaps it was something he could find out more of later.

"Though I have many endeavors, or one unifying endeavor, which are you speaking to?" He folded his arms across his chest and relaxed his stance a bit, wondering what her game was. Sith always seemed to have something to play at in the end.

"Remember Raxus Prime from your time? Once a great trading hub and now reduced to a waste laid and dead spirits. Without revealing too much as I got to keep information for myself for now until I'm sure your on board."

In truth she wasn't sure she could do it without him because while she was working with others by giving them only parts of a grander scheme that they all play in different ways. She was glad she was taught how to speak without the force, this man was a master as she was mind games would only seek to embarrass if they were seen through or aggravate once realized.

She was here for an ally not an enemy, though her life as a Sith taught her sometimes those were the same people.

In response to his second question she merely smiled and allowed a certain feeling of amusement to drift into the force. She crossed her legs as to feign a certain new found interest before beginning to speak.

"Now that would be telling now wouldn't it. Now I have much to offer but I'm no fool."

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
"All things seem to be reduced to waste eventually. Still, I know of the planet. I have never been. I'm always open to new... 'projects', though. The Empire is... tiny at the moment, fledgeling. It must consume systems to grow to what it once was." He showed no sign of emotion, body or otherwise. If nothing else his attire shielded him from that kind of observation.

His gaze shifted to the map. "Many territories that we once owned, now scattered. No longer unified. Or worse, tainted by Jedi. I've felt such taint even on Dromund Kaas, unfortunately. It feels to me as though we may be too... lax on recruitment standards. I suppose one of my endeavors might be to reform that."

"That is exactly why I'm Sith by name but not by ideal. Well at least not the ideals of this order, you are right to say things are lax in that I agree." Kiara began playing with the shadows around her merely for amusement purposes, as one of her faults being a lack of being able to stay still. Usually it manifests in minor ways as if playing with her hair or nails however for obvious reasons that was not currently available.

"However, you know though acknowledging a problem is the first step to stopping it but what do you actually suggest we do about the current state of things." She inquired before allowing her shadows to fall away revealing only that she was obviously female. In the force to those force sensitive it would will somehow warmer in the room as the shadows would have added a certain coldness.

"Either way without a willingness and a siginificant force behind us their is no way we will get these fools to follow and taking them all out one by one would provide ample notice to our actions."

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
"I have not been around long enough to have a force behind me, but I am working on that. Many of the Sith are still weak to the point where they will follow anyone who makes grand enough a gesture. The Emperor has told me one thing that I hold of utmost importance, and I confirmed it for myself. My temple beneath the Citadel has not been touched. I have something to draw from in case things require... extravagance." He shrugged.

"I will make my bid for power eventually, and resolve many of the problems. I was a leader of the Sith in times past, of an empire many times this size, for reasons obviously lost on the current... 'administration'. That and Dromund Kaas is full of the dead. I will not be without additional power sources." He grinned, letting the violet aura of the spirits he'd shackled to him flair around him for a moment, giving off a spike in power.

Seeing his display of spirits caused Kiara to wonder exactly how does that go about that. He alongside Moridin and a few apprentice ranked seemed to host many spirits that empower them. Though wary of the risk Kiara couldn't help but wonder how such was possible but she remembered something in the text about binding to amulets and such but to bind them to a person. However, she didn't let that effect her as every spirit he possessed was a weakling in her eyes because they allowed their strength of will to be overtaken and with each spirit she knew it must have grew harder on Reyven which speaks for his own strength.

"Where does a lady have to shop to get some pet spirits." Though it truly did interest her more than she allowed it to show. Kiara was tempted to show a display of her own strength however she saw little use on letting Reyven know what she could do as now she had an albeit small advantage just in case. Kiara felt that time for this meeting was winding down and still feeling like nothing had been accomplished.

Cutting to the chase she said "My point is together we can accomplish both of our goals. But I'll let you think on it, call me when your mind is made." Kiara stood and began to become one with the shadows against and a shadow ball of fire suddenly appeared floating harmless in front of Reyven. It consolidated into a personal comm-link that would allow him to contact her but however not be able to trace her. No man should know where she treads and none will if she had anything to do about it.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
He chuckled as she left, answering the seat she sat in. "I don't think they count as pets. Certainly does not feel like it." He guided the comm link to his hand and stowed it on his belt in a small pouch before returning to his maps. She would definitely be useful. Times were changing and it was best to be on the right side of change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom