Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Pre-Factory "Complete" Prefix

Saw and heard of a couple instances of submissions being pulled from Pre-Factory before they were finished. If it's possible, in order to remedy this we could add a "Finished", Done", or "Complete" prefix that submitters can add onto their submissions to indicate that they are finished and ready to be moved, so that judges don't have to click on each submission to see which ones are done. Probably won't see much use most of the year, but might be helpful for judges with the next factory closures or periods where there is a large amount of submissions waiting in the Pre-Factory.

Thanks.

Sounds like a great idea to me; instead of clogging up Judges' notifications, one or more can simply search for the "Complete" tag once a day or so and move everything to where it's supposed to go.

Only problem I can see with this, is that judges/staff check threads and ask if the sub is done due to the two week period you are only supposed to have the sub in prefactory/codex. Which means they will have to go into the thread anyways.

Yes it would lighten the load a tad for those who remember to change the tag, but for people who post stuff then leave it in there for two months because they keep asking for an extension?

I stand behind the idea. I like it. Just pointing out that they would still need to go through the subs anyways.

Full disclosure, when moving those threads yesterday - I made some mistakes as I wasn't going to spend my entire evening combing through each and every submission. Some were marked with the proper prefix, while others weren't.

So, I'm glad that something good has come out of my error, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom