Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pranks Are Great

June_Div.png

No one could tell June otherwise. Even if their pranks were often.. Unfinished. The build up was always there. The right person to imitate, the right thing to say to pull someone to where the prank would go off. Then.. Nothing. Honestly, June's love for pranks was a wholly one sided affair. No true prank had ever been pulled by them here. No pie in the face. No bucket of water dumped on someone's head. Nothing. It was pretty disheartening for the otherwise playful fey.

He sat alone at one of the tables in a random room aboard Tribunal Station. Why couldn't he get his pranks to work here? On Tatooine it was easy! Spicy pepper in some soup.

But noo. He couldn't get anything to work how he wanted! He sighed, flopped out over the table. Staring at the milk he was drinking. It was fine. This was fine. He'd been accepted here, even after his botched attempt at pranking one of the Je'daii masters. But still! He wanted to prank someone.

"I'll make it work. This next prank will be the best!"

Kal Kal

There was a new student among the Je'daii, a shapeshifting trickster of sorts. This 'June' had been watching people and he had been watching her, him, them - it seemed to vary. A sensible approach for a shapeshifter, really.

Kal himself was usually seen as male, but if he was honest the choice had been made on a whim.

Swirling smoke would manifest before June's very eyes, coalescing into a convincing simulacrum of his current form. For once, Kal even did the colours, though he opted to stand rather than sit. Less surface contact to worry about.

<Struggling, are we?> Telepathy was sometimes perceived as rude by organics, but he had a feeling this one would be more accepting. If not, well, tough luck - verbal communication without a body was a hassle and no way to spend one's free time. Not that Kal had anything but free time, technically speaking - Padawan or not, he managed his own time.

Truth be told, Asha likely had no idea where he was most of the time.

June_Div.png

"You don't know the half of it. I don't get why it's so hard to prank people." June groaned as he leaned across the table ever still, glancing to Kal Kal for a moment. Then blinked. Wait, this person talked in his mind, right? A sly grin already formed on the Fae's face as he sat up, motioning to the seat across from him.

"Actually, you might be just the person to help me out. Why not take a seat and we can talk about it?"

• Love
Reactions: Kal
Her struggle was relatable, at least partially. Kal too had a fondness for tricks - but the challenge was as enticing as the success that might follow. He could understand the sentiment, however. When it came to matters of innovation and exploration he was rarely satisfied with having made a decent attempt - her wishes here seemed much the same.

<Indeed I am. What do you have in mind?>

A sense of mild amusement accompanying the words, he glided over to the indicated seat, lowered himself down, passed straight through the seat, then levitated upwards again until he looked more or less seated.

June_Div.png

Yesssss.

A wide grin formed over his features as he sat up, all too eager now that Kal Kal seemed to be willing. And y'know, having a second person to help would make his tricks actually plausible for once!

"Simple. You ever wanted to haunt someone?"

• Love
Reactions: Kal
His enthusiasm was contagious - besides, it had been a good while since the last time he pranked someone properly. Most of his recent activities had been of the more serious variety, which meant he was overdue for some chaotic fun.

<Consider me intrigued - I have 'haunted' people before, though not generally intentionally.>

Organics tended to get a bit twitchy when they heard a voice without a body to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom