Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post on Valen

Matreya

I'd like to encourage the Fringe in becoming head powerhouse in the galaxy! Lol I was on an unannounced LOA and now I've more or less returned. Also, I made the most recent posts as far as I'm aware

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Meret Blackmoon"] - I'm kinda sad this event wasn't set up in such a way that folks really mobilized, from all sides. might have been a question of stakes, and certainly the holidays had a lot to do with it. It's probably time we start thinking about what's next.

and the meat of the event the battles and war aspect was hard because you had to get to cities that were one away from each other. That with the spaced out map just kind of hurt us but I have been having fun. Been getting to be opposition and fight some jedi's

I think that if you start one project all participants should be fully committed to complete the project before you start another. I know I am new and my remarks probally not welcomed but I had to say them. This type of team work makes me not want to participate.

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"] events are supposed to be outside the norm but you are right and hell we still have the dominions of Soledad and Luge going but no one has posted there to finish them

oh there is, we had several dev threads started for Sargon and now they are on hold or abandoned. I want to get one for the Dark Swarm but it is also just kind of stalled.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I've been gone for close to two months, but if this has become a pattern, that's gotta stop. Tell you what. You guys post, here, a short list of links for dev threads, expansions, faction threads that have been abandoned, and I'll help you finish them. This ain't how we do business. Deal?

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Before I go to bed, I'll post in four out of those five. The Lujo dominion needs to die, because major things have changed since then, but let's knock the rest of'em out.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
That space-defense dev thread has...one post. That's the kind of thing that can slide. But the Chimaera one, the Valen one, and the Soledad one can all get a serious dent put in'em this evening, I think.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hmm, yeah, only eighteen posts on that and a time limit coming up. Let's prioritize the other Valen thread, and the Soledad thread. I'll add some stuff to the Chimaera thread, which is pretty specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom