Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Enclave Ideas (Images)

Hey guys!

So I'm about to work on the Silent Enclave, our base of operations on Aurum. I have a few potential ideas for what it should look like, but I figured I'd run them past you first.

You're also fine to submit any ideas you may have yourself. Remember that Aurum is a Jungle, though it can be a mountainous style thing. Think Temples, etc.

Idea One: Spherical Enclave

Idea Two: Cliff Temples!

Idea Three: Yavin IV Style

Idea Four: Old Stone Temples

Idea Five: Ithorian Style Temple (We do have some Ithorian Je'daii so the visuals would still work)

As I said you can submit your own ideas too. You can state a preference here or on our Discord.

Two and Five could work well together, but I'm still interested in what the rest of you have to say. I have had a few votes through DM's, but there's still time for others to pitch in.

[member="Jericho"]

I also found this one, which I am in LOVE with

jedi_temple_by_thuberchs-d7kqsc7.jpg

[member="Jericho"]

So, the random image I just threw for the main enclave, with the Yavin one for a hangar beyond the valley, and the Ithorian as a little meditation garden of sorts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom