Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Porphyrogénnētos

Porphyrogénnētos

Call me Porthos if the actual name's too hard for
Accessing... acquiring data... displaying data
Porphyrogénnētos
M3dTJK2l.jpg
Species:Unknown
Weight: Roughly 150 pounds
Height: 6.25
Physical apperance: Unknown
Porphyrogénnētos means "Purple Born," a term used by an obscure planet to denote a person a royal birth. Why exactly this enigmatic figure and/or terrorist has adopted it, is unknown to the galaxy. In fact, no ones sure on Porphyrogénnētos's motivations themselves. All they know is that he is rigidly anti-democracy, (Therefore against the Republic and Rebellion) and has an utter resentment for the Sith. In fact, most of his operations are against them. Known to associate with Imperials who he feels he shares a common goal with.
Last seen armed with two blaster pistols which he uses very skillfully, is a excellent parkourist, and sword expert, he is charismatic, and should be eliminated before he can continue to sow decent.
He is however, arrogant, prideful, possibly psychotic, prone to random bouts of mercy, ambitious, and lightly armored, use these to any possible advantage.
If force sensitive, has not revealed it yet or at least not blatantly.
Method of transportation:
Freighters, stolen vehicles, but none reported at this time.

RECORDED INCIDENTS
...none at this time, please rephrase query.

Excellent character. I would not mind encountering you, either for a bout, or as allies, or whatever.

Selling to you? Possibly, you're against the sith so that's a plus, but also against my home nation of which I'm no longer apart of.

Guess we'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom