Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Political Intrigue

My muse for Kel has been resurrected, so I'm on the hunt for new stories! Here's a few ideas, but feel free to hit me up for anything :)

• Did the Party War Die? | Honestly. I'm not sure if the inter-party conflicts between the Corporatists and, like, everybody else was ever officially concluded, but Kel's a Concordist who doesn't much care for Corpos. Ongoing party lines rivalry story?
  • Politics and War | Kel was relatively active during the Maw vs NJO/GA arc, and would be very much invested in rejoining that fray (or another war themed story)
  • Policies, Acts, and Committees, Oh My! | Developing new policy and working with fellow committee members would be excellent!

Politics, you say? Consider me intrigued.

Desric's a corporatist Senator who doesn't even pretend to be unaffiliated - the planet he represents is quite literally owned by a company in which he is an executive - but despite this, he's pretty moderate. Definitely not on team zero accountability and has no issues going 'across the bench'.

He has a great deal of confidence in automation and fixing problems by throwing enough money, research, and industry at them.

Concordists are known to be for small businesses, no? I could definitely see that leading to conflict - Desric is of the opinion that the only worthwhile small businesses are fancy designer brands. Everything else is better managed through economy of scale and vertical integration.

Only Dominique knows her own mind. She ardently defends Denon, but whispers or even proclaims the need for virtuous pursuits that don't seem to further an immediate Corporatist agenda. Naturally, however, if there's a deal to be struck to secure the right to something she'll be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom