Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Polis Massa Clone Facility Epsilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
1225eb23e9e4c9cc9a420ffac3a821e3.jpg

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Astronomical Location Name: Polis Massa Clone Facility Epsilon
  • Classification: Asteroid
  • Rotational Period: N/A
  • Orbital Period: N/A
  • Size: Insignificant
  • Affiliation: OPA - Outer Planets Alliance
  • Population: Sparse - Staff mostly
    • Clone numbers can vary depending on business and stage of development
  • Demographics: (Does not include clones)
  • Accessibility: Hidden away in the asteroid belt of Polis Massa it is as tough to navigate to as any location within an asteroid belt and access is limited to only official personal and supply transports.
  • Description: Facility is built into an asteroid. Location has many hangars with the main one set between two large rock structures. Inside the location is divided into mostly cloning chambers with labs, storage and sleep quarters making up the rest of the space. The inside has very clean lines and bright, those who notice architecture and design will note that location has a very Kamino feel and styling to it as a result of the work done there.

POINTS OF INTEREST
latest

• Cloning Chambers
Based on centuries old Kaminon cloning techniques the Epsilon facility has many rooms of clone chambers each dedicated to one of the sector's few exports.

n2twb282-900.jpg

• Hanger Bays
Due to the massive loading of Clone armies that will happen when batches are complete extensive hangers exist to facilitate these departures and also handle day to day traffic needed to keep a facility of this size running.

• Engineering
227081fad95e57ae19203691f9040624.jpg

Due to the massive energy requirements needed to power the facility a hypermatter reactor sits in the very core of the station where it is the most protected and insulated from outside threat.

gernot-buder-cycles-render.jpg

• Hydroponics
To supplement the dietary requirements of the clones created and trained in the facility a series of Hydroponics bays have been set up to aide the location to be as self-sufficient as possible.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Epsilon location is one in a series of cloning facilities that have sprung up in the belt. The location was originally a mining colony owned by an outside company. Once the ore was all harvested the asteroid was returned to Kallidahin people who repurposed the space into the facility it is now.

While cloning technology was originally acquired to attempt to bring back the Eellayin people thought extinct from the great calamity that befell the lost planet. The Kalidahin people have continued to refine this process and have made a cottage industry for themselves. Supplying major governments and private companies with a single or a few specialized clones or full armies trained in the most advanced battle techniques Epsilon is one of the smaller facilities at just under 3 km in length but specializes in exotic species cloning which makes it unique within the complex of facilities.

As far as defenses the location has very few as it is civilian in nature. With standard shielding for a location its size it relies on other assets in the area to keep it safe. If boarded or raided cloning locations have been known to activate clones in development and arm them to repel any such attacks.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Maokai Bantam Maokai Bantam

I'll be doing this review for you. There are just a few things that I believe need to be addressed before this is moved on.

1. Image Credit
Per the template, the goal here is to give credit to the original artist for the piece. Your header image is a piece titled "06" by Cuba Lee, but the link goes straight to a Pinterest cache of the image itself, without credit. This link would be the preferred credit for that.

Similarly, the image beside the "Engineering" point of interest is another Pinterest link. This is Halo 4 concept art by Nicolas Bouvier (whose industry name is Sparth). Here is a link to reflect that credit.

Again, the image beside the "Hydroponics" point of interest goes straight to the image itself and does not credit to artist. This is "Hydroponics" by Gernot Buder. Here is the preferred link for displaying that credit.

Finally, while I appreciate that all of your images are sourced, you have some image credits at the top and other image credits are buried in the submission. For simplicity sake, could I ask you to please put all image credit links up at the top?

2. Affiliation.
Affiliation: OPA

Please link Outer Planets Alliance here.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom