Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Polis Ballad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
Name: Polis Ballad
Loyalties: Kaitara Ordo (Formerly, the Empire and the Sith)
Role: She was a former Imperial pilot that was slaved by Kaitara.
Development Threads: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61353-polis-ballad-development-thread/
Species: Cathar
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: She is very tall and slender. Her fur is pure white besides the center of her face, which has a black line showing the symmetry of her face. Her eyes are yellow.
Personality: Polis is pretty aggressive but is overall pretty kind once you get to know her.
Biography: When Polis Ballad was young, her parents quickly sold her to the Semper Slave Inc. for their desires to have money. She had no real friends or family there. The place was not very lively. She soon was sold to a sith to do things I won't talk about because of the PG-13 rating. Polis was abused by him. It wasn't fair. 4 years later, the sith was killed by a jedi and she was free. The sith had no desires to sell her to anyone after he died. Polis had no money to get off the planet. She hated Corusaunt. Sith everywhere. She wanted money fast. She knew that the imperial military payed much. She went there. She was horrible at everything at first and in training but she grew. She still wasn't too good at weapons but still, she was great at piloting. She was put to be an imperial pilot. She didn't even stop once she had enough money to get off planet. She didn't stop until she was slaved again by Kaitara Ordo.
Weapon of Choice: Claws.
Wealth: As of now nothing... She's a slave. Before she was slaved she had an average amount of money. The empire pays well.
Combat Function: She is usually unarmed because of slavery reasons, but when she has a blaster, she is partially good. Good enough to at least kill a rabid Womp Rat. With being unarmed, she isn't that good. So far, she can only hurt people.
Skills: She was trained to pilot ships in the Empire. Which... Well... Led her to be a good pilot.
Notable Possessions: Does a slave shock collar count as 'notable'?
Other Notes: Her imperial outfit is just an imperial pilot outfit from 'A New Hope'. Her slave outfit is just a black version of the outfit you start with in 'KOTOR2'. I don't know how else to explain it.

Kaitara Ordo said:
but is overall pretty kind once you get to know her. She
Extra word here.

With her being cathar even as a slave she has her talons/claws for weapons. And they are very lovely weapons :) Love to see more Cathars out and about.

If under other notes, you could add a brief history of her life, that would be great.

Just those small things to fix, but otherwise looking good.

@mention me when you make the changes, thank you.

[member="Kaitara Ordo"]

My apologies for taking so long. Yes the biography section is just fine to add. Sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner.

Looks good now.

Approved Pending Secondary.

[member="Kaitara Ordo"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom