Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Point Of No Return

Feet crunching through the snow Zator fought against the rough winds of Ilum as the chill nipped at his thick skin. Cloak billowing in the wind Zator looked up at the remnants of what had once been a jedi temple. The building had seemed to be frozen in time as it dominated the landscape. Ice clung to the exterior giving it a vibrant hue as the sun shined down on it. Zator had come to this temple for one reason… To do what the jedi of the Republic couldn’t. They were content in their ways, of being a part of a dying order and following those who had done nothing but led them down the path of ruin. The galaxy did not need pacifists right now, it needed warriors. Those that were willing to fight for the light and pay the sacrifices needed to defeat the ever growing darkness.

So engrossed in his thoughts Zator had arrived at the steps of the temple without even realizing he had done so. Everyone continues to lose their way but I will give them a new beacon to follow. To guide them into a better era, and then I will free my people from the Sith. Zator promised himself as both his meaty hands touched the large temple doors that had been frozen over. Hands stinging from touching the icy surface Zator took a deep breath pulling the force into himself and empowering his body. The pressure exerted by the Tof hybrid was enough that the ice began to crack and the doors beneath it trembled. Soon enough the ice shattered and the doors exploded open permitting entrance to the ancient facility.

It is time. Pulling a holotransmitter from the innards of his robes Zator sat it on the snow covered ground so his figure could be shown. Not being one for words Zator wished there had been another that could have put out the call, but there simply wasn’t. Or at least none that were willing to. With the transmitter light switching to red showing he was live the behemoth cleared his throat. “My name is Zator Carr, member of domain Carr… But more importantly I am a jedi. While there are some who think my ways too chaotic or dark to be a jedi they simply do not see what I do… For too long have the Jedi been complacent in their ways, for too long have the Sith been allowed to have their way with the galaxy. They attacked Devaron for nothing more than their own pleasure and to spread chaos. And what do the Jedi of the Enclave do? They sit in their temple splitting up power amongst themselves and sipping their tea.” Spitting on the ground Zator growled.

“No more! No more standing off to the side. The jedi shall rise and claim a title that hasn’t been used in Millennia. We will become the army of light and any Sith that dare stand against us or those that stand in our way shall be greeted with our sabers! We will free those that are oppressed, fight for those who can’t. And we will make the Sith fear our very names! Come my fellow jedi, come any that are willing to fight! Let’s stand together against the oppression of the Darkside! Together!” With nothing left to say Zator shut off the transmitter before retreating into the temple. There were things to prepare for the meeting to come. With the backing of [member="Cyril Grayson"] and the Chimera in system keeping them alerted if the Sith tried to pull anything.

[member="Zator Carr"]

The Bith watched the transmission from afar. He was away from Yutan and the debacle of the conclave. Indeed he sat within the Enclave of Deneba. Inside of a building still being repaired.

A reflection of the current state of the Order. The image of Zator seemed almost as large over a holo as in person. The Bith drummed his fingers as he listened. The words didn't strike him as entirely wrong.

Indeed he could understand. There was going to be a division of sorts. He worried about the after. Dune leaned in to listen all the more so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom