Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Point 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
2s00dxd.jpg

ixcpbk.jpg

Name: Point 0 (Zero)

Image Source: HERE
HERE

Classification: Mercenary

Location: hidden out near the rocky cliffs of the jundland waste on Tatooine.

Affiliation: Mercs Weaponry & Justice Shipping Ltd.

Population:
Justice Shipping Ltd. Faction
Mercenary Rangers (NPC Submission will be turned in within the next few days)

Defenses:
4 All Purpose All Terrain Walkers

100 Bulwark Combat Droids

10 Swivel mounted Tenloss Rab Weapons

Hundreads of Security Scanners

Numerous Tripwires

Hundreds of Motion Sensors

100 Auto Turrerts

Hundreds of Pressure plates

10 AA Guns

40 foot high Durasteel walls infused with Dallorian Alloy with Durasteel Razor wire asking the top

4 Security Towers

Points of Interest:
Detention Center
2wozw2f.jpg
Image Source here
The Detention Center held 20 holding cells and 5 force cages for force users

Intelligence Center
1tpn3t.jpg
Image source here
The Intelligence Center is the main central HUB of everything. Here is where alarms, sensors and cameras are monitored and where all base defenses are operated and controlled here

Justice Shipping Ltd. Office
vvnh2.jpg
Image Source Here

Mercs Weaponry Office
2rqf6ma.jpg
Image Source Here

Planning/Meeting Room
jttkxe.jpg
Image Source Here

Weapons Testing
2928mer.jpg
Image Source here

Description: Before I go into Detail let it be known, Point 0 is the Star Wars Area 51. Now to go into detail. Point 0 is heavily guarded. 50 kilometers outside of the base is tripwire sensors, motion sensors, cameras, and pressure plate sensors to alert central command when someone comes within 50 kilometers. If someone were to manage to get closer to the base they would be met with Auto Turrets, Swivel mounted Tenloss rab weapons, AP-AT Walkers and 100 Bulwark combat droids as well not to mention the 40 foot high Durasteel wall infused with Dallorian Alloy and Durasteel razor wire running across the top.

Inside the walls is several bunkers with various purposes such as vehicle and speeder storage. The central building holds a lift that goes 50 kilometers below ground to an assortment of hallways and offices and various other locations such as the Mercs Weaponry Armory, Justice Shipping Ltd. Office, Mercs Weaponry Office, a high tech training range that is ran on holograms and offers training in all types of combat as the training range is used for testing new weapons. The Detention Center holds up to 20 prisoners and up to 5 force users. There is also a board room that invited guest will discuss business with the on base staff. Somewhere deep in the base is a 50 meter by 50 meter wide Armory filled with more "toys" than A mandalorian would even know what to do with.

History: (Will be wrote through Roleplay and submitted for future submission modifications)

Intent: Base of Operations for Mercs Weaponry and Justice Shipping Ltd. As well as a weapons and armor testing facility and training facility

Links: N/A

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Welcome to the Codex! I am Ilias Nytrau, commonly known as the Owl, and I will be your judge for the duration of the submission process.

First off, I would like to apologise on behalf of my colleagues for the lack of prompt action in attending to your submission! The holidays do get in the way of business, don't they? Now, let's get on with it.

As per this thread, your submission is required to list proof of purchase of items created by companies that are not your own - that would be any equipment that is player-created on this site. Anything from Wookieepedia does not fall under this requirement, and so, my first edit request follows.

1) If you do have proof, please provide the proofs in the 'Links' section of your submission. If you do not have proof, your options are to remove the items, find alternatives, or gain permission from the vendors via Marketplace purchase or in an RP thread, and link them in the 'Links' section of your submission. Links provided via PM, and confirmed.

That said, as this is a base, it will require a development thread, as all bases do. This is my second request.

2) This base requires a development thread of 15 posts, minimum. These posts will be of reasonable quality, running 250 - 300 words each, minimum, the contents of which must be without a doubt centred around the base's construction, installation of equipment, and so on, for example. Whatever will show the development of the base. An example of what will not accomplish this is sitting in a cantina with your buds, having a brewski, and talking about the base. You don't have to do this alone, and can bring in help from other writers to complete this development!

We here at the Codex would like to ensure that each and every submission that passes through our offices is complete and aligns with the site before it leaves to become part of the greater galaxy! We're here to help you do that. If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask them.

Please be certain to tag me when you have fulfilled these requests.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

As per our PM, with your notification of your intention to do an 100-post campaign for your development thread and the recognition that this ambitious pursuit will take you several days (one week or more), this submission is being archived, pending completion of dev.

When you are ready, you may contact [member="Valiens Nantaris"] or [member="Lorelei Darke"] to have it brought back out again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom