Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plots of Fun!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey everyone,

Just giving you all a head's up. Our dominion of Shador hex was a success! It'll be on the next map update :) Thank you for everyone that participated. I received word that it was very well written, which helped to make it pass despite it not being finished >.< The prize is still up for grabs if people want to still continue with it. Just let me know.

Our next dominion planning is in the works and the location is being finalized. It'll be a fun one (albeit VERY uncomfortable for Kay). So be on the lookout for that!

Also we'll be hosting a charity auction at the Mando/Raxis Embassy that will be starting early next week. The proceeds will be going to a good cause and will help us to build good relations with the new Mandalorian leadership.

And finally, I know that most are aware of [member="Veiere Arenais"] resigning as King and removing himself from Government. He's fallen down a very dark path. Whether he can be redeemed or not remains to be seen. But Kay is going to do her best to try. There are safety measures and schemes that she'll be putting into place soon to help curb the damage that he's causing and to eventually try to stop him.

It's a good thing that she has allies in lots of different places ;)

Kay-Larr

[member="Macoda Haberon"]

Of course I'll count you in for it :) Gotta have some people that'll help her make certain choices afterall.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Lady Kay"]

Your Son is still reachable, remember...

Though not the best to involve in "the sins of the father".

I feel so loved...

Kay-Larr

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

You haven't posted to me in some time. I'm working on a present for you and your sister..

I'll call for you both soon. I promise <3

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Lady Kay"]

Erm....Oops!

*Shuffles a little* I've been out playing...-Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom