Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Take My Grad School Survey (US Only, Amazon gift card drawning prize)

Hey all, I’m currently doing my grad school capstone project on direct to consumer genetic testing (23andme, Ancestry, etc.). The goal of my research is to gather public opinion and understand what factors influence people to take (or not take) this type of testing. I would greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to take my survey! Please note that because of science rules, only those who are 18+ and live in the United States can take this survey.

After you finish the survey, there is an option to be entered into a drawing to win one of five $10.00 Amazon gift cards. This survey has 17-30 questions (the progress bar at the bottom shows more sections than there really are).

Please note that this survey will ask if you if you have used direct to consumer genetic testing services before, but WILL NOT ask you for your results. You will not be required to enter any identifying information. This survey does ask if you have any personal or family history of certain health conditions. Any question may be skipped.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom