Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Read

I'm writing this in a Hotel room, I just finished camping so I'm really tired and looking forward to the long road trip home. I don't normally write long posts but this one carries some of my emotions; so bear with me.

For those who aren't aware, I am stepping down as Faction Owner and the person replacing me was @Kuryr. Unfortunately he was confronted with something that made activity on Chaos no longer a possibly.

He was an excellent candidate and no longer having him around will certainly be a loss for us.

However.

My time spent with The Primeval in its 9 months of existence has been remarkable. I've met a lot of wonderful people, I've done some fun threads, and I've enjoyed my time with this faction and the community at large.

Something I've noticed from this time I've spent is that I haven't done this alone.

The Primeval is a faction that exists solely because I've had help along the way. I didn't start out with a team of Faction Admins, I didn't know what I was doing, I had little character development, and I've made too many mistakes to count.

So how is it we have over 200 members, a solid core group of writers, completed a dozen dominions, participated in an invasion with zero issues that have been brought to leaders on either side, and enjoyed three quarters of a year in growth and activity?

It's because of you. The members who have stuck with us or joined recently. Everyone who posts in a dominion or signs up for an invasion; those who roleplay in threads and have characters who represent us. It's all because of this that we've thrived and it's because of this that we'll continue to thrive.

I'll spend the last couple of week as Faction Owner knowing this; and whomever I hand The Primeval over to will be someone I know who can take care of this faction and admire our unorthodox approach, the fact that we're an active and purely non-canon faction, and our somewhat bizarre themes.

So thank you--thank you for being a member of something we've made together.

--Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom