Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Please help! Something is eating my Banthas!"

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
You arrive at the site of the distress signal, a small village on the outskirts of the Dune Sea. This village is the last moisture farm this side of the Sea, and is in trouble. In the distress signal, a man describes the issues plaguing his small settlement.
The man is practically crying as he speaks, talking about his disappearing animals.
"I can hear them, running through the village at night. They make the ground shake with their footsteps. My children are afraid to go out at night. My wife fears that we will soon be dead. Please... You must help me. We have nowhere else to go. Please rid this village of its nightmares!"
As you ask around the town, you get the feeling the locals believe this to be the work of sand demons.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Sithid"]
"Nightmares, oui?"
Sammo asked one of the villagers, smirking
"Do not worry, monsierre, nightmares are my speciality."
He said with a wink, walking through the small settlement, moving to its edge and looking out into the desert.

During one of his travels, he heard the distress calls and came to investigate, many crimes and disasters happened on Tatooine, the planet was ripe in people to help.
He looked out at the horizon, sky meeting with the desert landscape, evening was coming.

Sammo had his traditional Jedi robes, wrapped around his body tightly as he pondered
Sand-demons, probably either Krayt dragons or Tusken raiders. Either way, should be an interesting adventure
He grinned and nodded to himself, the suns were setting

Who knew what the night would bring.

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
The night rolled across the desert, devouring every inch of sand, chilling the air, casting vast shadows among the rocky outcroppings.

The shifting shapes of Banthas could barely be made out, travelling across the dunes. The convoy was long, with sand people riding the wooly beasts.
Their chattering was grating, mouths moving in twisted syllables, barely audible against the howl of the winds that brought scraping cold through Sammo's body.
The Banthas stopped, about a hundred meters from the village, their sinister masters dismounting. Like clockwork, the creatures dashed to the domesticated Banthas, attempting to rig them with saddles.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Sithid"]
The night came, and with the night the cold, although Sammo was close to immune to it.
However, it gave him time to form a plan. His eyes were good, fortunately for him, and aided by electronic binoculars, he spotted the Tuskens heading towards the village, single file as they always did, hiding their numbers.
He hid himself in front of the Bantha holdings, and when the time was, he jumped out, raising his arms, a remote in his hand, clicking it, powerful portable reflector shone a white bright light from behind him, surprising the Tuskens and only leaving him as a robed silhouette to them.

Sammo barked out
[Tusken] "Aargh! (Greetings!)"
His arms raised as he yowled out in Tusken, he was an ancient being, really ancient, with knowledge of the language.
[Tusken] "Eyaak urk urk! (I mean you no harm!)"
He added in shortly, although he was not sure how well that will work with Tuskens. He kept going, using the moment of peace while he could, using the controller to dim the lights of the reflectors slightly
[Tusken] "Eyavek urk agrek, aurg akk akk ekyaa, akk akk urk orukak. (I am called the Wanderer, and I come to you now, on the turn of the age.)"

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
OOC: Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been busy working at the Xbox One launch.
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

The sand people stood still for a moment, petrified by this display. Their leader (Presumably) chattered something that was unintelligible to the rest of the group. Suddenly, they scattered, holding their spears above their heads, screaming as they ran around in circles. This noise woke up the villagers. Grabbing their junk blasters and makeshift spears, they rushed outside, paying little attention to the man, they leveled their weapons at the sand people, ready to kill. For the moment, everything was still. Neither group moving as they readied for battle. If something isn't done, this would end in immense bloodshed.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Sithid"]
//No problem!//

Welp, things were going from bad to worse very, very quickly, if Sammo would not do something to stop the Tuskens and humans from clashing, bloodshed was imminent.
He boomed out, his voice seemingly unnatural, amplified above those of a normal being by hidden tricks and mechanisms, clear, yet much like the clash of thunder.
"Silence, and compose yourself!"
He stood between the two groups, an older man in cloak, a mystic and wizard, his face stern yet experienced, his eyes deep and old
"Stop yourself from fighting them, and I will try to negotiate their leave from this place! Think about it, would you rather for them to leave now, or would you rather to fight in the middle of the night, when they have the advantage, and losses among your brethren could be untold?!"
He then looked to the Tusken side, barking out in their language
[Tusken] "Aaaurgh, argaka-uuuurgg ggak! (Hold, I am a Spirit of great knowledge and power!)
He continued, turning fully to them
[Tusken] "Gawkurg uuurgaka, arghghaaa ur-ur gaaaakhu uuuurgh, aaaaargu-khu, ghaaaavaaakhu-ururur, ur kaaaaau uraaa-uraaaa!(I protect this village now, if you leave to never bother them again, I will come with you, and grant you a gift of knowledge, as well as help you solve the trouble that bother your tribe!)"
He howled to the Tusken in their language
[Tusken] "Aaaaarghuuuu, uuuuurga-ghuaaaaa arga urgu-ghaaaaaaa uraaaa-uraaaaaa? (Would you rather to get help from a Spirit or have your tribesmen die in fight with these off-worlders when they can live on to help your tribe?)"
He stared at the Tusken leader with his deep grey eyes

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
The village elder turned to the man, sneering out a respone.

"These are the monsters that have been killing our Banthas, let's cut them down where they stand!"

The rest of the villagers cried out in agreement, they wanted blood... Badly.

The sand people were dumbfounded by the man's offer. They seemed to be agreeable to the idea, but were visibly upset by the villagers.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Sithid"]
Sammo nodded to the Tusken as they seemed to agree on the idea reluctantly, he barked out still
[Tusken] "Arg-argu uuuuuuughar! Khaleeeeeug ghaaaa-ragaurk uuuurku-urky aghaaaaaaa-ghuuuuuuuuk. (Go now and I will join you! Madness grips these off-worlders but I will make sure that you are protected from it.)
He then turned back to the villagers with a scowl
"Listen, the Tusken have agreed to leave your village now, go back to your homes and let me handle it, this is the great fork in the roads that dictates your village's future. Forget fighting now and go to your homes peacefully, and there will be prosperity in your future. However, if you will fire on these Tuskens when they turn their backs to leave in peace, it is not them you will have to be afraid of."
He hoped it will be enough to get the villagers back to their homes so he can work something out with Tuskens, just in case, he stealthily slipped the hilt of his lightsaber from the depth of his robe's sleeve into his hand.
"I am a being of great knowledge and power, I also have a frigate in the orbit of this planet, trust me and go home, and you will never have to deal with Tusken raids again. You will be able to leave in peace and prosperity."

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
The villagers started to protest, but were cut off by the rumbling of the ground beneath them. Sand people scattered, Banthas stampeded, and the villagers fell to the ground.

Sithid burst through the sand, snapping a Bantha up in its terrifying maw. It showed its full form, 100 meters long, 50 meters tall. It roared in defiance, scattering the groups. One of the beast's ten legs came down on the group of the sand people, crushing a few, and throwing the rest to the ground.
The beast's tail whipped around, smashing into the man's equipment. Darkness was cast along the dunes, Sithid's pale blue flesh gleams in the sunlight.

Alcus Lightonel

Rogue Sith Apprentice
Walking over a northern dune, Alcus heard a roar. Scanning around, in the distance he saw a rather large creature come out of the sand. Alcus stood there for a second surveying the options he had in front of him. Nodding slowly he dusted himself off and began walking towards the creature in the distance.

@[member="Sithid"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Alcus Lightonel"] @[member="Sithid"]
Sammo looked up at the emerging, roaring, huge Krayt dragon, his mouth slightly agape, it was not exactly one would expect everyday.
He clenched his teeth and took off his robe-cloak thing, staying only in tunic and pants, he swung the material of the robe over his shoulder as he shouted simply to both Tuskens and villagers
"Run! Now!"
With that he rushed forward in the darkness of the night, putting the hilt of his lightsaber in his mouth, he sprinted at unnatural speed towards one of the dragon's legs, keeping an eye on its head as he took out a remote he used before.
Pressing a button, somewhere off in the dunes another howl was heard, a mating call of another Greater Krayt Dragon. Sammo was planning on using the recorded sound in order to scare the Tuskens away, but this was good too.
He hopped that the noise would lure the Dragon away and distract it, he pressed the button once more, by the sound of it, another Dragon was calling somewhere off in the distance, looking for a mate. Sammo hoped the recording was in sex opposite to the dragon he was encountering right now.

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
Sithid's massive head jerked towards the sound of the call. He swung his entire body around to face the noise. The monster let out its own call, a terrible roar that shook human and Tusken alike.

Sithid dove into the sand, burying itself deep. This motion created a massive sinkhole that drew in a few Tuskens, four of their Banthas, and one man, the elder of the village.

The creature had gone, for now, towards the direction of the calls, the shaking of the ground had subsided.

The only thing on anyone's mind would be saving the victims of the monsters exit, now trapped under the sand.

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Sithid"] @[member="Alcus Lightonel"]
When the Dragon dove into the ground, Sammo was by its legs, ready to climb aboard the dragon in order to guide him away.
Unfortunately, the others gathered there did not heed Sammo's warning in time and were being driven into the Sinkhole with the dragon.

Sammo had to divert his plans, he tumbled to the nearest person, the Elder of the village, as they all were sinking into the sound. Sammo threw few objects deep into the sinkhole as he embraced the Elder, keeping him secure as Sammo shouted out.
"Hang on tight!"
Suddenly there was a muffled BOOM as suddenly the sand erupted beneath them, throwing them all out in a shower of rough particles when the concussion grenades erupted below them.
The banthas and Tusken bellowed when they hit the dunes of sand. Fortunately, being roughen up and few broken bones were much better than being buried in the sand. Meanwhile, Sammo made sure in his embrace that the Elder was not harmed, instead Sammo's body softening the impact as much as possible.
"Now, run!"
He yelled out as he released the Elder, tumbling in order to get back to his feet as he barked out to the Tusken
[Tusken] "Aaaaurgh, ughh-ugh! (Run, escape!)"
He quickly checked through his inventory, making sure he did not lose anything important as he run in suit, tracking the dragon, finding his remote he pressed the button, hoping another mating bellow would sound out from the speakers, he was hoping to find the dragon and guide him away from the village to safety of all parties.

After all, killing Dragons on Tatooine was illegal by local laws.

Sithid

Greater Krayt Dragon
The dragon was far away, not being able to hear the new calls.

Something rest just under the surface of the sand. It glistened against the moonlight, shining bright in the darkness.
As Sammo helped up the Elder, his grandson noticed the glint.

"Grandad, what's that? It's beautiful."

The Elder knelt down, sifting through the sand.

"It's not just beautiful, son... It's marvelous."

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@Sithid @Alcus Lightonel
Sammo did not run that far out by the time he lost the track of the Dragon, grumbling to himself he moved back to the village overhearing the conversation
"It might be a Dragon Pearl, the Krayt must have coughed it up when he escaped, or had one stuck in between his teeth from killing another dragon."
He moved closer to the Elder and his son
"Here, let me see, I might tell how old it is, it is a very good omen if it is an actual pearl, usual way to get one is to kill a dragon, such a waste, really, perfectly fine dragon that was."
He offered his hand out to identify whether it was a pearl or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom