Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, find me?

Unsho

Ithorian Child
Unsho smuggled himself onto a ship leaving coruscant after the whole Sith vs Republic war, and has been thrown off on a planet he knows nothing about.

He could grow up to be something, if someone were to find him and help him survive.
Check his bio (in sig), he's force sensitive yet a pacifist, so a Sith wouldn't persuade him to learn the force, but a Jedi could. He's not fluent at Basic, yet he can understand it and he knows enough words for it to not be a problem, and he can speak Ithorian (in case anyone knows the language).
Anyway, it's up to you to decide if you'd fit finding him and helping him. Anyone?

Well I could come find you and bring you back to the Jedi if you'd like. I'm a Jedi Padawan so it could be a fun adventure!

What is the plan for the RP? What planet are you on and what obstacles might we bump into? :)

Unsho

Ithorian Child
[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Ki'an Karr"]

Tatooine would be good. I could get captured by Tusken Raiders, which would require me being saved. Depends if it fits with either of you. I dont mind one or two people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom