Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: This was supposed to be a joke sub at Adrian Vandiir's expense, since I terrorized his Norwegian eyes by sending him pictures of a scorpion I found in my house in the middle of the night, but I don't actually have much motivation to continue with it. Oh well lol.
  • Image Credit:
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: [ Provide links to any relevant threads, characters, companies, locations, etc here. Canon or otherwise. Especially obscure references, or events important to the submission.]
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: [ Name of the species ]
  • Designation: Non-sentient
  • Origins: Lao-mon
  • Average Lifespan: 2-6 years
  • Estimated Population: Planetary
  • Description: TL;DR it's a giant scorpion.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type I
  • Average Height of Adults: [ In metric. ]
  • Average Length of Adults: [ In metric. If not applicable put N/A. ]
  • Skin color: Green/brown.
  • Hair color: N/A
  • Distinctions: [ Describe the unique physical traits that define what they are and set them apart from more common species like humans. Be sure to include any differences between male and female, as well as variations between different regional groups if any, and characteristics that denote a matured or ageing specimen. ]
  • Races: [ Not subspecies, distinct cultural or physical races (aka, just like human races). ]
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Sensitive
Strengths:
  • Pincers
  • Venomous Sting: It produces two types of neurotoxins, one which can be used to stun (reserved for prey) and one that is lethal.
Weaknesses:
  • Poor Eyesight: They are nocturnal and see best in the dark, but even then they are only sensitive to light and motion. In the daylight their vision is so bad they can really only rely on feeling their way around the environment.
  • Venom: It takes a while and a lot of energy to replenish their venom, so they will only use it in dire situations.
CULTURE
  • Diet: Carnivore. Note down common foods and preferences, what is poisonous, etc.
  • Communication: [ How do they communicate? A spoken language (if so, tell us which), through barks and yips, body language, telepathy, etc. ]
  • Technology level: N/A
  • Religion/Beliefs: N/A
  • General behavior: [ Describe general behaviors such as: family life, values, how they raise their young, how they find mates, how they interact with the world and other species around them. Do they hunt? Do they build? Are they inventors? Are they explorers? Are they nocturnal or diurnal? Do they attend schools? Etc, etc. ]
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ Include a description of the species history here. If your species is genetically engineered or Sithspawn please describe the process through which they were created, by who, and why. Explain the various challenges encountered during their creation. Most galactic species will be quite old - include major events relevant to the species in how they evolved and developed into what they are today where appropriate. Including Chaos canon events, where they impacted the history of this species, is a plus. ]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom