Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please delete this thread

Things may have changed but I don't think crossovers are actually allowed. It's #2 on the rules below:

Oh sorry I didn’t mean roleplaying a crossover story here on the site. I was just wanting to discuss the concept if I was able to attempt one at a completely different site. My apologies for causing any misunderstanding.

Hey there, it's probably fine to discuss theoretically, but keep in mind rule 13 of the General Rules:

13. Users are prohibited from advertising external websites or services with the intention of either personal gain or distracting from the community. Chaos-related Discords (Factions) may be advertised either on Faction pages or in the SWRP Chaos Discord channel: #faction_adverts.

If you do ever get around to doing this project on your own, be sure not to advertise here, or it will be taken down/face disciplinary action.

Lol, it’s all good, I understand the feeling of embarrassment or wanting to delete the thread because you don’t want to break rules, but all I’m seeing is a guy with an idea who got reminded of a rule that prevents advertising. Not a big deal! And also a great reminder to others who might read this thread who aren’t aware we prohibit advertising in this community.

People don’t get in trouble for making small mistakes and then correcting themselves, you’re fine. And who knows, maybe there’s some Mass Effect fans out there who might hit you up privately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom