- Intent: Cybernetic Implants that allow Cameron to "imitate" the Force.
- Image Source: https://lab-rats.fandom.com/wiki/Bionic_Chips
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Cameron Sinclair
- Affiliation: Cameron Sinclair
- Model: Not Applicable
- Modularity: N/A
- Production: Unique
- Material: Cybernetics, Microchips.
- Classification: Implants
- Size: Extremely Small
- Weight: Extremely Small
- Resistances (Optional):
- Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): N/A
- Kinetic: N/A
- Lightsabers: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Tractor Beams: An emulation to telekinesis that can be done by means of the implants inside the body. This allows the person to simulate both Force Pull and Force Push by means of the implants. This is a mechanism that is implanted inside the body.
- Electrical Implants: This allows him to emulate the power of Force Lightning as well with technological devices.
- Force Field Generator Implants: This allows them to emulate Force Shield as well.
- Provides Superpowers to the individual.
- EMP Resistance
A Cybernetic implant that was created by Cameron to emulate the force so as to allow non force sensitives the ability to hold their own against those who possess the force. The implants were made because Cameron felt inferior to those who lacked the abilities of the Force. Due to this, he invented the device. It provides enhanced physical abilities to one a