Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playtime at Malachor V

Dark,Rocky, always thundering and the occasional banshee scream that always happens here as if hell itself had opened up to let this world hear those within's torment, Such places would be a 100% avoid at all cost zone to some but to others it would be a blessing to stay and listen for a eternity. Vandra was one such sith who would enjoy such places, She brought her new playmate here and dropped her off to one of the old empty storm beast pens the doors on each side where still shut to act as a rather big prison for the little one she kept the robes on her but everything else she removed and put else where for her collection.She sat on one of the rocks looking over her shield a very interesting design, itll be a nice addition to her little arsenal she yawned abit and threw a small bolt of lightning to steph to basically wake her up as she continued to look over the shield the lightning and the screaming echoes continued as the howl of the storm beasts roared in the distance such fun creatures they are naturally adept to the force and born and twisted by the darkness into beasts of power.

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
No strange dreams, no visions, no out-of-body experiences. No. Stephanie Swail was out cold and only jumped to at the crack of lightning dangerously close to her proximity.

With a yelp, she flipped over onto her side bolt upright and felt a horrible numb sensation across her jaw. A dull ache that made her wince. She gingerly raised her hand and made out a swollen lump under her chin, to which she groaned and wanted to go back to sle -

A primal scheme echoed around here and it brought the Jedi around quicker this time. This wasn't Alliance territory, nor Silver space - no. Oh no...

Turning, the cold grit under her palms, her brown and cream robes dusty under her, Stephanie saw a dark figure on a rock watching her. She squinted, and saw it was the Sith lady who attacked her.

She was a prisoner.

Her skin crawled and her blood ran cold.

She was doomed. No. NO! She was NOT!

"Where am I," she said, that defiance edging into her cracked voice.

[member="Vandra Zambrano"]

She was beginning to fiddle around a little with the small dagger she could feel the tinge of lightside it was emanating but it was a pretty collectors item no matter its origins it was neatly crafted and very pretty to her crimson eyes, She turned when she heard her guest's yelp no doubt to the sound of lightning she noted that despite her situation she still kept defiant but she could feel that was all for show nothing more. her armor wasn't on her this time just a standard leather outfit that covered all but her pale white face, her jetblack hair was flowing free with the wind that occasionally flowed through the canyon pass her face was as if she never saw the sun no tattoos except black coloring that covers around her eyes, She licked her black lips for a moment before hopping down from her perch. When she spoke that young childlike personality was still ever present, It was clear she was enjoying this abit too much as if this was a childs game to her.

Little pet you are in one of my favorite places to be when I am not bored,You have such nice toys theyll be great to add to my collection of toys. Despite that short battle of ours I never did catch your name, After all any pet i collect has to have a name, and if you think its a Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours then Ill spare you the trouble and tell you my name. I am Vandra Zambrano, I would think that would be familiar....the family is quite large that is almost impossible not to run into one of us atleast once.

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

The Padawan bolted up as the Sith jumped down to meet her as a rumble sounded in the distance.

Her eyes flicked down to the dagger in the Sith's hands - the one her Master [member="Valae Kitra"] had given to her after her first proper mission with the Silver Jedi. Then, her sickly introduction.

"My name is Stephanie Swail of the Silver Jedi Order. A Padawan to the Grandmaster herself."

Her body was tense, stood a little hunched if she had to move quickly.

"I have heard of the Zambrano family. Nothing but butchers, cowards, dictators. A family spreading their terror one system at a time. I am not scared of the name, nor you. I wish you no harm Vandra. I want you to release me before things go too far."

Beside her robes, her fingers rubbed together, wishing she had a Force Spinner to quell the rising fear and anxiety building inside.

She took note of how quick the padawan got to her feet when she leaped down the little dagger still in her hand unsheathed as she walked a little forward, The dark side of Malachor V started to make the place cold with the sounds of whispers and voices and screams echoed across the walls and in the distance some of them sounded like they where right next to [member="Stephanie Swail"] even though there was nothing there. She giggled more when she heard what Stephanie called her family she has heard far worse about them and no doubt she will hear more before her time in this world is done it simply tickled her a little that the Jedi tried to act tough and show her fangs she gave her points for trying.

You are quite adorable when you try to show your fangs little kitten, But all pets show there fangs before they give in.

She darted forth with incredible speed and grabbed her and tossed her onto the floor and started carving with the dagger onto her stomach a interesting symbol with some sith symbols it was enough to hurt and bleed but nothing life threatening, It would have to involve a deal of clothing removal to see the symbol but it is where she will never forget its presence.After a few minutes of carving she used lightning to cauterize it she wouldn't want her pet to bleed out not yet anyway, She leaned down till she was a few inches from her face brushing the bloodied dagger flat ended across her face. And like all pets I give them my brand to show they are mine no matter where they go or how far they run. She lowed the dagger to her hair and grabbed a small handful of it and sliced it off leaving the handful of her hair in her hand as she stood up off of her and walked a few feet away as she tied the lock she took together and pocketed it. The lightning continued to rumble and crash around them as she was thinking of other things to do.

Stephanie Swail

A war of words was all it could be right now, and she had to try and get something out of the Sith if there was a chance to –

The Sith darted forward with a speed Stephanie didn’t expect and grabbed her body and threw the Padawan over to the side, tossing her around and crunching onto the ground like a ragdoll. The hard granite floor was a painful landing and it knocked the wind from the girl, but nothing prepared her for the fear and panic and pain that followed.

With an animalistic rage, the Sith had Stephanie’s dagger in her hand and her arm pushed against her neck. She dug her boots into the ground to thrash and push her attacker away, the panic rising and heart pounding inside her chest, but it was no use. The blade given to her by her own Master tore through her Hapan gown and cleaved a horrific marking on her right rib cage under the breast, blood seeping out of the wound following the dagger’s blade and running down her skin and onto her cream clothing.

She let out a cry of pain as the thunder cracked overhead, body going stiff and fingers digging into the arm of the Sith as her body reacted. It was like a hot fire, needle like precision. The Force Lightning that sparked from the Zambrano made Stephanie cry out again and convulsed her body with the sizzling of skin and burning of nerve endings.

Stephanie wanted to go home – she wanted to fight – she wanted so much. A whimper followed, and tears ran down her face; she had failed. The blood was on her fingers and she clamped down tight on the now flaky and burnt marking. Her eyes went wide and she panted as the cold blade ran down her cheek, and grimaced as the Sith yanked her hair down and sliced a handful off from her right side.

The brunette locks came away and were a trophy to the Zambrano, but all Stephanie could do was lie back down and put pressure on her wound, applying what she could of the Force to stem the pain and at least help heal the damaged tissue enough to stop the burning.

”Why…are you doing this…let me go home….I would never do this to you….” she said sorrowfully.

Even with the fingers digging into her skin that didn't stop her from doing what she did she simply let a teeth clenching grin as she looked at her pale arms only covered in the blood of her arm wounds from [member="Stephanie Swail"]'s attempt at struggling she simply wrapped up the wounds with some bandages from her field kit she brought out, She ripped off the leather sleeves to show several scars that cover both arms it was obvious she had been through a lot, She turned to the Jedi when she asked why she was doing this and how she wanted to go home and let out the she would never do this to her type deal which was something that irritated her as for once in the whole time here that grin went away leaving only a annoyed face in its place. She turned fully to her before speaking.

Why can i not do this to you...is the real question little pet, You Jedi persecute us....Burn ...us..shame us....hunt us down while preaching that you operate for the greater good of the galaxy when all you do is make it worse rather then better in the long run.

She held out her arms to sow every single scar that covered her arms. All of this little pet is thanks to you and your Jedi friends...and that is why I will enjoy every moment of this.

Stephanie Swail

Stephanie laid out on the ground, knees hunched up and hand covering her bleeding torso, crimson streaks between her fingers. She stared up at the Sith and felt not an ounce of pity.

"Don't you...dare blame us for your own suffering!"

She shifted up a little and gritted her teeth at the pain - pain of both the cut and the pain of her people behind shamed.

"No matter what you say, what lies you craft, the galaxy know the Sith are nothing but monsters. Cowards! Butchers! Murderers who destroy cities and kill those who don't bend their knee to the...mighty Zambrano name!"

She smiled, grinned and laughed.

"There is nobody out there who will care for you while you carry on destroying the galaxy planet by planet. And we will not stop until you are pushed back into your dark corner of the galaxy!"

The pain was increasing, and she lay back a little more, taking some deep breaths. The air felt thick and humid.

"I will never forget what you have done to me today. You are a coward, just like your family name implies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom