Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing with the Mind (Darth Ophidia)

Despite her state of somewhat excited shock, Asajj made mental notes about using the ability to force a suicide. As the two corpses moved she flickered her gaze to them, but quickly it came back to her master. "Yeah, it had only been monkeys before this." Her voice had a mixed tone, although not one that seemed disturbed by it, more confused. "It felt... good..." Should she be worried about her pleasure? Her instinct was to say no, she was a Sith and Sith killed without concern. However, she understood that someday she would have to be methodical about killing, and not become a mindless slaughterer like many Sith she had heard of.

"I'll get used to it I suppose." She added, still unsure what to make of it, but going along with it anyway. "Thanks for the training, it was helpful." Another glance went towards the dead slaves, before she added one more thing. "Maybe we could make it a permanent arrangement? I haven't really got an official master, my dad doesn't count."

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

"You did well, for a first timer. And remember, when you practice your Mentalism, you may also branch out into other forms. Like Force Fear, and when you are strong enough: The Mind Shard. The journey is never-ending."

As Asajj seemed to be asking for a leave to go, Ophidia offered a small bow of her head. She smiled as she wiped her dagger clean and slipped it back in its sheathe. She was looking forward to teaching this acolyte more. She had enough spirit, but was not too hot-headed to work with. She was malevolent, but not unnecessarily cruel. Of course, there was a certain instability, but that was quite common among the sith. One of the greatest Sith in the Galaxy was dubbed the 'Goddess of Madness'. So it was not a wholly unwanted trait.

"I have no objections to taking you on as my apprentice. You show promise through skill and willingness to learn. Say, have you ever heard of the Covenant of the Black Rose?"

Unless Asajj had been meticulously studying the internal affairs of the One Sith, it was unlikely she had heard of the group. Still, as a Yunoks Sessuo of the covenant, Ophidia could get her in touch with some good sources of learning and of materials. It was never a bad idea to have connections, especially the connections formed in the Sisterhood of Sith. They could tell her things that would make her father's neck-hair stand outright.

[member="Asajj"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom