Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plate? Ring? Chain? Yes I'm Talking Armor

Cedric Dorn

C
Soliael stood deep within the core of his temple a massive forge standing before him along with hundreds of different armor components and screens. This was a forge, it was the forge within Moross. This was where they would arm their Crusade, this was where they would bring their might to bear. Of course before that they would have to design those things that armed the crusade, and thats what Soliael was here for now. The God of knowledge waited, a data pad sitting before him on a table.

He waited for his fellow Divine, Jacen Cavil to come. The man owned a company of arms, and alongside him Soliael would create something great. He smiled slightly as he wandered over to one of the tables, there upon it sat a black plate. He ran his fingers over the material, black lines etched themselves into the metal and seemed to cause the plate itself to bunch up. Sith alchemy was a wonderful thing, and the armors of the Crusade would be filled with it.

Soliael turned about and faced the forges once again, this time an impatient frown on his face. They needed to move faster, billions were joining the faith every day and soon peaceful expansion would no longer be enough. Their crusade would be launched soon, and their troops needed armor.

These thoughts turned over in his mind as he waited for @[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Exocron

When @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] had first told him about what was needed, he had filed it away for use later. Without the glasses, and the suit he was just a man strong in the Force who shouldn't know anything about what had been asked. @[member="Menoetius"] knew the real secret though, so it had been no surprise when Jacen had taken this information to his business and had his top designer get to work on it. The lengthy discussion had brought about many fruitful designs, and they all already involved products he himself had designed. The rest were based on the archaic designs being used by the Empire at present, the one he no longer served. The same one he had a massive arms-deal with, and the very same one that had shunned him for his greatness and instead picked Tyrin Ardik instead of him.

Why be an Emperor when one could be a God?

Walking stride for stride with the seven foot tall "Mirari" droid he had dubbed "Mar", he noted the massive cloak it was wearing. It mirrored the same one he was wearing, and underneath his dark robes was the Iron Skin armorweave he had designed. Both the droid construct and the man towered above everyone in their vicitnity, and the taint of the darkside rolled off him in waves. His normally blue eyes burned yellow and red from his submergence into the power that he so craved. Being on Exocron only allowed him to be himself, and with the hood over his face he couldn't be easily noticed. The masses had bowed at his feet, but they didn't know any of his names. None of them shouted for Count Jacen Cavill of Serreno, Darth Kryptus of the Empire, or Cade Lee of Blas-Tech Industries. No, they called him something different here.

Ithari The Bloody, God of War.

Under his cloak he smirked at the fitting name, and he adjusted the lightsaber on his belt as he entered the forge. The heat from the massive room was intense, but nothing he couldn't handle. If anything, it called to him, almost as if a dare. Not now Jace-Ithari, he thought to himself. Seeing his fellow "God," he clutched the data pad in his right hand while pulled the hood off his face. Mar stayed back and watched the perimeter for threats while his Master joined Soliael overlooking the work about to be done. Never moving his face, he simply spoke, his voice laced with indifference. "Here are the work-up's you requested. It seems we can use the old Storm Trooper armor as the basis if you don't mind mining for a ton of Plastoid and forcing the workers to begin learning how to make some of my very own products."

Cedric Dorn

C
Soliael stared at the man as he entered, he had a droid with him. That droid made Sol raise and eyebrow, it was needless. Ithari hardly needed a bodyguard of any sort, the man could slaughter a hundred assassins with only a flick of his wrist. He frowned slightly, but decided not to comment on the droid at all, in fact he just nodded to the man and took hold of the datapad that he offered. He simply scrolled through it for a minute or two, studying its contents and learning about the information that Jacen had collected. He ended reading with a nod, and then pulled his own datapad off the table.

He offered it to Jacen, and then suddenly palmed something on top of it. A small circle, a ring sat upon the datapad. “I have some designs of my own, and the ring you requested.”

Soliael spoke simply, on his datapad of course would be designs for ships mostly. The Great Ithari Swarm Frigates were the first thing that Jacen would see. The first of the ships would be assembled soon and the Crusade would begin to prepare. Along with this information were a dozen other ship designs as well as a few for armor, where Sol had gotten them was unknown.

“I doubt the workers will care where we send them or how hard we work them. If all is for the Crusade, they will blindly follow.” It was a sad fact, but one that rang very true. The followers of Moross were loyal to a fault, and their gods were very demanding. “This forge is almost ready, though it will take another month before we can produce the volumes we'll need to supply the campaign.”
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

"Thank you very much," he spoke as he took the ring. Eyeing it for a moment, he thought of testing it. Here isn't the time, there is much business to attend to. Instead he simply tossed the ring to Mar, and the droid caught it even though his head was covered by the robe. His weapons stuck through, and he towered among the suits of armor that were already hanging around. Setting the data pad on the ledge, he pulled his hood off and rested his palms on the railing while taking the work in with his eyes.

The Forge was coming along nicely.

"Good, I want to see what weapons I can gladly design for the cause. I've already got a few working prototypes for you to start using during ceremonies if you'd like. They more closely resemble religious iconography. Their designs aren't something I usually toy with myself, but they function just fine. They should be confused by the tools we are crafting for our disposal here as well as worship them as implements." Thankfully the same couldn't be said of the military-grade weapons that were being shipped in mass to Exocron via unmarked freighters. Their serial numbers had not even been put on, and the matte black finish on all weapons was a stark contrast to what his factories usually built. Even now, pre-fabricated units were being installed on the planet to begin construction of munitions facilities. His "Plug N Fire" power cells were being delivered in mass, and Mar's presence here had been more as recorder and a demonstration than protection.

He didn't need the droid, but his presence made carrying things easier when he could do it.

"If you'd let me send in a few production managers and droids, I can easily kill them off after they explain how to work these technologies we are asking them to design. The environmental suit alone will be the trickiest thing to produce. If they mess up on the seals, that armor will mean nothing when we are burning or pacifying worlds where the conditions aren't conductive to life." The issue would be cleared up, so he let it be while he watched the workers toil away on the forge that would truly ignite their crusade.

"So show me these ships, then I will show you what will be coming out of them and fighting for us."

Cedric Dorn

C
Soliael simply nodded to the man and walked over to one of the larger tables in the room. The table was actually a large holo-projector of course and as Soliael walked up to it the projector immediately opened up. He smiled slightly and pressed a few keys. A ship appeared, almost squid-like in appearance. The ship rotated over and over again showing every angle and crevice of the ship. Soliael did not speak for a few minutes but then finally he pointed out why the ship was so special.

“The ship is small, only about a third the size of a Star Destroyer. The size however does not matter. The Ships main weapon is a composite beam laser powerful enough to cut through most shields.” Soliael pointed towards the front of the ship indicating the “jaws”. Finally he spoke again “The ship's will be built independently of one another, none of them being created in the same place.”

This was an important piece to the plan, the Crusade could not be gathered in one place until they were ready. The ships would sit in the void between solar systems, and then would gather when the time was right. “You are welcome to bring anything you need to this place. My forge is your forge.”

He said the words with some amusement in his tone as he gazed at Cavill.
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Jac-Ithari's attention was squarely upon the projection before him. The blue light reflected off of his face, and a strange hunger reflected of the now blue orbs. Cavill intently studied the designs, though ships were out of his realms. The odd design was rather terrifying, but beautiful to one who revered power. Looking over the armaments, he saw what made the vessel dangerous. It wasn't the appearance that people needed to fear, but the shock and awe weapons it possessed at it's disposal. Well I'll be, he fully intends to glass worlds if they don't bow down and surrender peacefully to us. A part of him wanted to say something about how deadly, and draining such weapons were.

He didn't though, they were beautiful to him.

"If your forge is my forge then Soliael, I've got something that you could produce here if you'd like to. Consider this a corporate gift from Blas-Tech Industries that the masses will learn to fear. They will come to learn of it as the Crusader Armor, we have a technical term for filing purposes on Coruscant for this. I think you'll like the fact that it can do whatever we want it to do, while providing more protection than most personal armor in the galaxy." Another grin spread across his sharp features as he reached into his robes to pull a small datachip out. He placed it in the reader, and the image changed.

All variants of the Crusader armor popped up, and he let their appearance speak for themselves.

"What do you think...Neth?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom