Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plans and thoughts

Hello and welcome to the new dawn of the galaxy. I plan to burn this world in holy fire, so for anyone new please introduce yourself and give any thoughts you might have

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
I am Kalordo Lah. I enjoy watching cities be Vongformed and watching firebreathers lay waste to entire populations. My favorite activty is watching fleets of enemy ships being torn apart by our warships.

Isis Fontana, Princess of the Assassin Race of Vortek... I'd enjoy it most to bomb the temples of the republic.. lay waste to their feeble armies and demolish their senate.

Zek. Vinear

Z
Zek Vinear. Dark Jedi. Allow me to to introduce you to my Tusken tribe. Dune Scrapers. We are small in numbers, but strong in battle. Put me in the front lines if destruction, fire.

uhhh
Tormax Tryte
future Sith Master. Will definitely be calling myself Darth Galactus. Lmao.
And thoughts would be to find some planets thare good to terraform. And make our organic ships!!! And breed more Vong troops!

Matreya

I am Penumbra, Supreme Lord of Val'halla, Master of Stealth, and avid Vong Weapon user. I look forward to laying waist with you all.

Yzhan Tu

Y
I am Yzhan Tu, my species was lost in war, killed in battle,
I want to return the favor to most people out there,
Burn, Galaxy, Burn!

(Sorry for all the posts, don't wanna do this with one alt so will post all mine individually that I have made join the faction)

Hello all, I am a clone of many races... one specifically the Vong, I am a mercenary and bounty hunter, I hope to infect the galaxy with you all.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Thid Qaal, advance scout, have ship will havok.

Can I ask how we're reconciling the Vong's history of disliking Force-users with the current inclusion of them within the ranks of the Horde?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom