Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planets

Like our technology, probably a good thing to have a list of. Here's what I can find based on the map:

Adarlon
Utapau
Svivren
Alzoc III
Vergesso Asteroids
Melida/Daan
Zhar
Lok
Geonosis
Tythe/Nelvaan
Ryloth
Lameredd
Siskeen
Pii System
Ando
Rodia
Falleen
Druckenwell
Haseria
Leritor
Kothlis
Bothawui
Krant
Lahsbane
Manda
Roon
Ukio
Kamino
Hishyim
Gamorr
Kowak
Hypori
Excarga

Why govern a world, when you just leave them free as the CIS has so eloquently stated they do? We are a loosely bound group of nations free to live as we please. If anything, the Confederacy serves the planets that are under it's banner.

I'm thinking some sort of...ambassador. I think we already have that, but the CIS needs some way to keep in communication with the planets under its banner.

But don't listen to me, I'm just a footsoldier.

You want to govern a planet?
  • Move to that planet.
  • Apply for citizenship on that planet.
  • Become a legal citizen of that planet.
  • Get a job on that planet.
  • Become a pillar of the planet's community.
  • Go into politics.
  • Run for office.
  • Get into office.
  • Climb the ladder of political leadership until you reach the tippy-top.
Now you govern a planet.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
The CIS would still need a political structure on each planet to pull resources even if they do leave the culture and leaders in place.

Besides governors could totally be on the field of battle. They stand in the mobile command center, asking stupid questions, giving counterproductive orders, and twisting their handlebar mustaches with their fingertips.

If we want to pursue a "governor" route, I would suggest it be primarily based on NPCs.

Unless we intend on creating a knockoff of the Republic and have a bunch of diplomats running around.

I've always hated Sith factions that have "governators" who do everything and even make toast.

T:N1:LDR said:
I'm thinking some sort of...ambassador. I think we already have that, but the CIS needs some way to keep in communication with the planets under its banner.
That's what I was getting at. A way for the planets to communicate with eachother.

@[member="Kataphrak"] No I don't want anything like the Sith, I was just saying that we have a few people who represent each planet so they can comunicate. I couldn't think of a name better than gov' at the time. Sorry bout the bro.

Lee Radimus said:
Why govern a world, when you just leave them free as the CIS has so eloquently stated they do? We are a loosely bound group of nations free to live as we please. If anything, the Confederacy serves the planets that are under it's banner.
It still will be, I as just thinking of a way for the people of the CIS to talk to one another if they need help or what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom