Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planets and Systems

So...i come with high hopes to get a little detailed on the concept of planet and system creation. I was thinking....what if we have a System Creation place?

System Creation could include a history, anomalies, special features, list of planets in order of closest to the Sun(s) to farthest, with a brief description of each planet, asteroid fields, commits, other locations such as space stations large enough to hold a decent population, what makes it unique.

This would also help those to build planets easier with a system ready to house planets? Maybe?

Broham, that is already a thing you can do in the planet creation section. I have see numerous indepth subs that have stated basically everything you mentioned. Those ones almost always get approved easily as well, as the Judges can appreciate the amount of effort put into them.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

What [member="Nerius"] says is correct.

The Planet Creation template is usable for full systems as well. Several people have already submitted entire systems with one main system sub and then several planet-specific subs linked within.

The more detailed they are the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom