Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Planet Creation Help) Parcis-X01

Tyden Sheppard

Heroes, there is no such thing
So, I was thinking of a planet which is mostly used to hold prisoners. It holds the Galaxy's most dangerous criminals and terrorists NPC's. Well, I was thinking of something to do with the republic with this plus some faction related stuff but that's for another time. Any feedback is appreciated upon this rather it being positive or negative but I prefer positive. Anything that had to be added explains it's self.

Name: Parcis-X01, Prison World

Region: Unknown
System: Prison Sector-01
Suns: One Yellow Dwarf star
Orbital Position: Habital Zone
Moons:
. One Artificial military satellite
. Multiple communication satellite's to have communicates travel all over the planet
. Fourteen natural moons with no type of atmosphere and the moons are also rocky, ice and volcanic due to the distance from the sun and planet
System Features: To be Added
Rotational Period: 72 Hours
Orbital Period:
. 246 Days
. 17,712 Hours

Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 16,765
Atmosphere: Type I
Climate: Controlled
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: Mountains, Oceans, Volcanoes, Volcanic Plains, Jungles

Native Species: Renda Bear, Tyrant Rancor, Mythosaur, Island Beast, Myntor, Reek
Immigrated Species:
. 68% Human
. 32% Other
Primary Languages: Galactic Standard Basic
Government: Federal Republic
Population: 112 Million
Demonym: Parcisuls
Major Imports: Metal Platting, Weapons, Armor, Prisoners
Major Exports: Tanks, AirCraft's

Affiliation: N/A

Major Locations: To be Added

Culture: To be Added
Technology: Above the Galactic Average.
History: To be Added

Notable PCs: Dr.Fear (Will be created once, or if Tyden ever Dies)
Intent: A place to hold the Galaxy's most dangerous NPC Prisoners and also to add some type of metaphoric Darkside to the galaxy, also to add the only place in which living Mythosaur's are found

[member="Tyden Sheppard"]
Watch the typos and misplaced apostrophes. Nothing gives a bad impression to the judge as much as a sub which is untidy.

Overall, not bad so far. I would note that the native species would need to be changed, as they aren't originally from this planet. In this case only new species could be native here.

1.6 billion seems a bit high for population for a prison world.

Tyden Sheppard

Heroes, there is no such thing
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Tyden Sheppard"]
Watch the typos and misplaced apostrophes. Nothing gives a bad impression to the judge as much as a sub which is untidy.

Overall, not bad so far. I would note that the native species would need to be changed, as they aren't originally from this planet. In this case only new species could be native here.

1.6 billion seems a bit high for population for a prison world.
1. Yeah, that's my problem with typing fast ;)

2. Got it, change native species to non-sentient cause that would make more sense

3. Ok, then I'll change it to roughly...78 Million or something, maybe a bit higher like 112 Million

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom